Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

One question...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

titli95

Groupbie

titli95

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I really don't understand what exactly does megha wants from mohan? What does she actually expect? I know that she one of the most confused character of the show and I also understand that she is angry with mohan but at the same time she also loves mohan. She misses him and acccept that her life is incomplete without him...
In the current track she is angry and disappointed because of he misunderstanding that's okay  but why was the denial mode before that? Initially I thought that she acted so because of nanhi but then when nanhi too patched up she was angry on her... and then again she doesn't wanted to tell nanhi about mohan and rimjhim as that would shatter the image of spiderman in nanhi's eyes...
I know that a mother's pain of loosing a child is incomprehensible, it's beyond our imagination... but then there should be atleast once when she should have thought rationally about the whole incident as beera said once ' iss poore ghatnakram ko phirse naye nazariye dekhne ki zaroorat hai' I thought that atleast that would make her think... because I know megha's character can be confused and at times also impulsive but she has this stability in her then why give a try ?? I don't want her to love mohan just because one fine day he found addu..that would be like reciprocation of love under conditions like you find addu then I would love you...that's not the case here but it would turn so ...I am afraid of that ...
Every character on show is justified except megha's it's really difficult to understand her  stand at times I know she somewhere thinks that she might betray addu's memories if goes back to mohan but then why did she waited fir mihan to find addu?
I really want her character to be justified...

Sorry for the length of post Smile
pls comment and give your opinions and no bashing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddkingshiren29465kunakshafan26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One question..." in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chathu

IF-Dazzler

chathu

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
well Megha does love MB.. Even MN patch up time pe b Megha ki mind pe Guru ka dialogue recall kardi.. so I dnt think Megha cn stay away frm MB longer.. Jaldi RJ k baare mai MU clear hogi itni jaldi shaayad Megha ki feelings for MB b develop hogi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
she loves him but feels she would do unjustice to addu by accepting mohan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1

shiren29465

Groupbie

shiren29465

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I certainly believe that she loves Mohan but she thinks accepting Mohan means betraying Addu and now this MU has just added to it...but even I want that she understand Mohan and expresses her love to him and accepts him before Addu is found else it will look very conditional and Meghan means "Unconditional Love"...so lets hope that happens... :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top