OvEr Optimistic attitude...it'll hurt

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey fellow taareyians...now I don't think anything is gonna change in taarey. Before the two weeks I had somewhere a hope, although cv's had crushed that in previous three months very well. So I won't do this mistake again...I don't dare to do this...

Now it has been the four months taarey are being ignored. So do you guys still think that we'll get taarey again? Before you give the answer, i'll give you a fact...  A lead couple which has completed anniversary just now, hasn't been in the show for four months. Isn't this enough to tell how much important taarey are for cv's...?

We waited for three months and got one special episode plus one simple episode of taarey...so probably the next deal would be for us...wait for 3 years and then we'll give you 2 special taarey episodes and 1 regular one in which we'll include taarey.

So are you guys really waiting for that 3 years alter special episode...or what...  

Asking for screen space or taarey would be extremely dim witted and brainless of us...so why don't we do a petition to end taarey, so that we can stop watching d3?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Am with u am sooo fed of wt the,cvs hav done too tarrey theive runied taani n reys character altogether its better taarey jus ends
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ajaved

Am with u am sooo fed of wt the,cvs hav done too tarrey theive runied taani n reys character altogether its better taarey jus ends

cv's have ruined taarey...and rey...his character has been butchered. so i would like to end taarey rather than seeing them screwing up their magic more and using taarey as prom piece.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I see some people are excited about Taani's birthday next week. But I would like to warn them in advance - don't expect anything positive in relation to TR. Once again focus of drama will be on everyone but their relationship. Party toh sif ek bahana hai...for drama!

I understand Megha. Optimistic attitude although good in life, is futile when it comes to TaaRey and expectations from CVs! They have reached a point of no return. TR are now a distant memory :(
gowri_amy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res/ unres.                                                                                                                                                                             "Imagination is more important than knowledge''(my fav quote ). But sometimes knowledge of the truth can be dreadful when there is no hope/help in truth. So taareyans pls come out of your dreamland.  Cvs has used the trump card. And many tr fans are taking the bait. Im not enchanted by their magic. Cvs cant just wave a magic wand and make everything right between Taarey.  Reys love has vanished into thin air. Cvs negligence has crippled Taarey/Taani track. Cvs trump cards/lame excuses r  not enough to redeem the weak plot for taarey. Pls TR fans dont expect anything next week. You have to learn to live with the ultimate truth. We r not gonna get our tr back. Even if we wait 4yrs, we will only get embarrassment. Nothing else.Edited by gowri_amy - 11 years ago
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dnt hv any hopes 4m taani's brthday cz usme koi taarey nahi hoga m sure wo party KISI aur hi purpose k liye hai nd v al knw wat s it..
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am wid u. At least, this crap torture we shud nt tolerate. 1 year is completed by Taarey. Still, we dun get proper TR Track. Opppss... Guyyzz... forgot to tell u.
Now, Taani is not the lead of D3! Rest charecters r lead only.
I am fed up wid this crap. 😡🤢
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
4 monthz iz such a lng tym stil no propa taarey W*F man i dnt wtch dis shw 4 othr ppl i only wtch it 4 TaaRey. cvz  r just using tr fans 4 trps.
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mevrulz4eva

4 monthz iz such a lng tym stil no propa taarey W*F man i dnt wtch dis shw 4 othr ppl i only wtch it 4 TaaRey. cvz  r just using tr fans 4 trps.

Exactly!
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its all like harry potter now. Just like Ginny was Ron's sister and Harry's love interest and mostly out of picture here Taani is having same treatment. They are using her to only fill the empty place that's sit. They actually should end Taarey and murdering it slowly slowly.