Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Is Rajiv the one who has changed or is it Vihaan

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I personally have read lotsa ppl sayin tht Rajiv has changed so much which actually makes me wonder tht 
Is it Rajiv who has changed so rapidly or is it Mr Vihaan?😕

The amount of transformation tht has come into vihaan and tht too in sucha short span of tym is surprising as well as looks unrealistic. He sure ll give a chameleon takkar!!😆

suddenly he has started to respect women and doesn bother even if he s been insulted agn n agn I mean it is ok for a person's character to grow and exhibit some change but within sucha short span of tym kinda makes me laugh !!

And ppl keep cribbin tht rajiv has changed a lot . It is true tht he is starting to have a soft corner for Gunjan but tht poor fella doesn even realize in which directions his feelings are headed and not even once he has given an undue advantage to Gunjan even durin the FOTY compedition. He has always been a teacher who has treated everyone equally in terms of helping / guiding / tutoring them. He has not been partial. I do agree tht he wanted Gunjan to be a prt of this compedition bcoz he felt tht G is very good and given a chance she ll win.

bt vihaan is suddenly bec lik a guy in love and his character has taken a complete 180 degree shift and within such a small span of tym. I actually felt his character had a lot of potential but he kinda looks lik a joker to me these days always gettin insulted🤡!!

So, I personally believe it is Vihaan who has exhibited a drastic change in a short span of tym. Jus my opinion. No offence meant😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Completely agree with you...👍🏼
yeah, he has also changed overnight...👍🏼
credit goes to creative team... 😡
Even i see being a neutral, I can feel it.. that both characters are changed overnight without any reason. but so what we can do  nothing..😕 

still main change is left in him😕 

flipfl0p thumbnail
When Rachna took months to realise Gunjan was not at fault, while Mayank could not get matured even with infinite amount of time, here we have Vihaan who changes in over night. No, it was in a second, in broad day light.  😲 The gyanoday was not under any piple tree, it was in the college corridor when he saw Rachna is shorts. Tab se woh Sant gyandev ban chuke hain. Taking all the insults with smile. We viewers should be prepared. Charu can be the next Sita Devi. 😆 😆
Yes Rajeev's transformation is noticed much more because, he is the loved character among viewers compared to Vihaan. We obviously follow the person we love more than the other, right? See for example: Did Rajeev notice Rachna falling down in the competition intentionally? Nahi na? You know what I mean. 😉
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I doubt if he has changed ,he just has the hots for her!! So he is trying to impress her by pulling chairs and everything!
Originally posted by: vibz88

I doubt if he has changed ,he just has the hots for her!! So he is trying to impress her by pulling chairs and everything!

wow, point to be noted😆 
another point which is against my previous post but i like to mention that he is still against gunjan..😉

about his nature, from the day 1 of his entry we know that he respects his bro so he never goes against his brother...same way may be reactions for Rachna has shocked him and he is in processing mode to understand this new rachna.. 😕
Meriam25 thumbnail
yes the only thing that has not changed is his hatred for Gunjan...dunno why de CVs change that aswell...the dialogue that cracked me up was" ab meh ladikiyon ko izzath karne laga hoon"...wow thats pretty fast🤔
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meriam25

yes the only thing that has not changed is his hatred for Gunjan...dunno why de CVs change that aswell...the dialogue that cracked me up was" ab meh ladikiyon ko izzath karne laga hoon"...wow thats pretty fast🤔

Dont know whether he got scared after seeing what happened to mr .Sharma 😆
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 In my opinion Rajeev has changed definitely😳
  Vihaan is the same bitter chocolate inside with the sugar coating outside😕
 The person who has actually changed is me😆
 I had major trust issues with Vihaan, now Rajeev joined the gang🤣
 Rajeev broke my trust😭😭
 Vihaan never won my trust😡🤣

Disclaimer:: my very personal opinion not to hurt any group fan following intentionally or unintentionally😈🤣
Edited by brat2008 - 11 years ago
feel free sharitha di...
some are diverted to Vina 💔  ❤️     some to Gunjiv.❤️.         but you are neutral... 💔 

so actually hats off you
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
Meriam25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

Dont know whether he got scared after seeing what happened to mr .Sharma 😆

well thats possible 😆 this guy has no self respect though 😆
dunno why he only gets angry with what Gunjan does 😕
i and my sis were laughing when she said " ab meh ladikiyon ko izzath karne laga hoon" 😆
tomorrow they might even show him washin the feet of gals also...for me he s sure changin express fast  but yeah good for Rachna as they can progress their track 🤔