Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Is Rajiv the one who has changed or is it Vihaan

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I personally have read lotsa ppl sayin tht Rajiv has changed so much which actually makes me wonder tht 
Is it Rajiv who has changed so rapidly or is it Mr Vihaan?Confused

The amount of transformation tht has come into vihaan and tht too in sucha short span of tym is surprising as well as looks unrealistic. He sure ll give a chameleon takkar!!LOL

suddenly he has started to respect women and doesn bother even if he s been insulted agn n agn I mean it is ok for a person's character to grow and exhibit some change but within sucha short span of tym kinda makes me laugh !!

And ppl keep cribbin tht rajiv has changed a lot . It is true tht he is starting to have a soft corner for Gunjan but tht poor fella doesn even realize in which directions his feelings are headed and not even once he has given an undue advantage to Gunjan even durin the FOTY compedition. He has always been a teacher who has treated everyone equally in terms of helping / guiding / tutoring them. He has not been partial. I do agree tht he wanted Gunjan to be a prt of this compedition bcoz he felt tht G is very good and given a chance she ll win.

bt vihaan is suddenly bec lik a guy in love and his character has taken a complete 180 degree shift and within such a small span of tym. I actually felt his character had a lot of potential but he kinda looks lik a joker to me these days always gettin insultedClown!!

So, I personally believe it is Vihaan who has exhibited a drastic change in a short span of tym. Jus my opinion. No offence meantBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturipowerpuff24priyapakbollyfoodJShiv1gunjan7SandCastle.-PrimaDonna-chacha_chaudhribraich_galHashiBoo

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_VannyHashiBoo-Eris-

Momrin IF-Rockerz
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Both r changed i think
bollyfood Senior Member
bollyfood
bollyfood

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
When Rachna took months to realise Gunjan was not at fault, while Mayank could not get matured even with infinite amount of time, here we have Vihaan who changes in over night. No, it was in a second, in broad day light.  Shocked The gyanoday was not under any piple tree, it was in the college corridor when he saw Rachna is shorts. Tab se woh Sant gyandev ban chuke hain. Taking all the insults with smile. We viewers should be prepared. Charu can be the next Sita Devi. LOL LOL
Yes Rajeev's transformation is noticed much more because, he is the loved character among viewers compared to Vihaan. We obviously follow the person we love more than the other, right? See for example: Did Rajeev notice Rachna falling down in the competition intentionally? Nahi na? You know what I mean. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25brat2008chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I doubt if he has changed ,he just has the hots for her!! So he is trying to impress her by pulling chairs and everything!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzneetuchacha_chaudhri

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

brat2008-Eris-

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
yes the only thing that has not changed is his hatred for Gunjan...dunno why de CVs change that aswell...the dialogue that cracked me up was" ab meh ladikiyon ko izzath karne laga hoon"...wow thats pretty fastErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzneetubrat2008HashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meriam25

yes the only thing that has not changed is his hatred for Gunjan...dunno why de CVs change that aswell...the dialogue that cracked me up was" ab meh ladikiyon ko izzath karne laga hoon"...wow thats pretty fastErmm

Dont know whether he got scared after seeing what happened to mr .Sharma LOL

brat2008-Eris-

Go to top