Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

awesome-raji

IF-Rockerz

awesome-raji

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
she really need your help!!

im talking about rashi. she is really a foolish girl,,,she couid'nt uderstand her moms kk...

whatever urmi said she belived and  again start kk..ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta2111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "god please help her..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
God can only help those who help themselves first. Rashi is big enough to understand how evil and selfish her mother is and if she chooses to support then there is something really wrong with her. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaShweta2111ani_grJustlikethat1

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I am sorry but I don't have sympathy for Rashi.  She is old enough to know right from wrong.  Ultimately she is spoilt and has chosen to continue to cause hurt.   The trick she played yesterday on Gopi and then gloated afterwards was stomach turning.  How she could deny a child to have its mother with it in its hour of need disgusts me so much.  If tthere was a god I would ask for retribution.  Gopi should know better but Meera is an innocent.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-basuanasuyaShweta2111ani_grpikiiichuuJustlikethat1ruky786

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I pray for deliverance for GoHem and GoKi from Rashi.. Rashi can go and stuff herself someplace where she can gloat at other's misery.. She gets not an iota of my sympathy. I agree with Xari.. Her smirks and happiness at the expense of an innocent child was not all Urmi's plan. 
rashi enjoys torturing people and she is evilAngry

What more, it is obvious that she works on her own and not on Urmi's instigation.. She made the plan to bring issues for GoKi and KoHem herself. Urmi was just giving her usual nonsense. Dead So Rashi needs to be punished and punished worse.. 

She has played with 2 mothers, their rights and 2 innocent children already. I just hope that someday she suffers a lot.. Quite a lot and no one is there to help her.Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

darkwoodbasuanasuyaShweta2111ani_grXarina

Shweta2111

IF-Dazzler

Shweta2111

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
No Dear that was not possible,now  rashi more evil then urmi,no one save rashi... Urshi is such a evil ,they not also called a human being,they both cross all the limit ,i am just pissed from both evil's their is no hope for this evil...!!!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

darkwood

darkwood

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
And the worst thing is herself is pregnant, what if same is done to herAngry

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I'm getting fed up of this. The whole thing about making Rashi be like this is getting bloody annoying!Dead I love Rucha, I honestly do but if that was me I'd be annoyed being all evil again -____-

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Why shuld anyone help her... she s being foolish???  she s the most cunning nd cruel heartless women... i dnt even wish to call her women ... Rashi s nt falling prey for Urmi's KK she s more wicked than Urmi... Urmi tld her to make Goki suffer but the whole plan nd execution was done by her... nd she was behaving all goody goody... Rashi always had the chance not to involve herslef in her mothers plan but she chose to be evil... Rashi s not a kid that she vl b influenced by her mother easily... dnt blame Urmi fully Rashi chose herself to be lik thisAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top