India's Best Dramebaaz

Nihar and Shruti

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Praths_SA

Groupbie

Praths_SA

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I thought Nihar and Shruti were tooo gorgeous as the chuya and chuhiya on Sunday 31 March team face off episode. Nihar sang so cutely and the way he said More Sajini has been ringing my head ever since . The whole team did a great job but these 2 stood out for me.     
Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21arshii143krutiv100pesi11KittuPratzzbonibrightMahek_No1-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nihar and Shruti" in India's Best Dramebaaz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahek_No1

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I totally agree with u, I have watched that act 6 times now...these 2 kids are adorable, very good acting at such a young age. I am totally loving the show.

Loved it when Nihal got angry when Shruti went to Ritvik and he started singing for her...that was so funny. LOL

Hoping to see more of these two.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praths_SAbonibright

Praths_SA

Groupbie

Praths_SA

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
yes i LOVED that part!!!! it was tooo cute! and the way shruti so coyly put her hands on her face and nihar looked at her so lovingly. i have also watched this performance many times.
these kids are amazing and brilliant for their ages.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1bonibright

--Shamoo--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Shamoo--

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
agree with u

-purvideshmukh-

IF-Dazzler

-purvideshmukh-

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
ya,it was awesome ( sorry 4 the late comment )

Praths_SA

Groupbie

Praths_SA

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
i was really disappointed when shruti was not chosen as one of the top 12 Unhappy...i thought she was progressing very well. praneet although one of my favourites shouldn't have been chosen.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.