Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Sherni of Pritampura

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rimpy15

Rimpy15

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
She suffered a lot in the past 5 years Cry...had seen many ups and downs in her life Shocked...raised 2 children alone and even looks after the farms and animals on her own Clap...

Yes you guessed right...I am talking about our very own Ratan...she is a really strong and independant woman...she raised Veera even after knowing about her being the daughter of Sampooran and Amrita OuchAngry...and now she takes care of her family all alone Smile...

Hats off to her courage and will power ClapClap Clap

Edited by Bonny_Rimpy - 05 April 2013 at 10:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroseshiiiiiijshree_ramkash_meet10DuggukedeRaadhnirusha4003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sherni of Pritampura" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
yes I agree with you
she has become very strong and independent
I hope she doesn't have to suffer anymore because she has to beautiful and funny children beside her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rimpy15

Rimpy15

Rimpy15

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duggukede

yes I agree with you
she has become very strong and independent
I hope she doesn't have to suffer anymore because she has to beautiful and funny children beside her

me too...love her character and hope she is paired up with NihalEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.