Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
like toi said its true

here is the detailed out version from rival site

This is war at its best...almost equivalent to the Third Wold War. Okay...we are exaggerating. But here's what we are getting at...

Navi Bhangu and Ankita Sharma play pivotal roles in Life OK's popular show Amrit Manthan (Director's Kut).

They share a wonderful chemistry in the show but what is often seen on screen doesn't really transpire in real lives as well.

The buzz is that Navi and Ankita can't see eye-to-eye with each other on the sets.

Navi clearly admits that they are not friends. But he refuses to explain what has gone wrong. "You don't get along well with all, do you? I am here to do my work... period . " He also does not wish to try and settle things out. A khabru added that at first Navi had tried to act friendly with Ankita but she had brushed him aside.

Earlier the buzz from the unit was that Navi was generally trying to act over smart which apparently was not going down well with some of his co stars. His typical brash Haryanvi attitude was also not helping matters. His lack of English knowledge was making him the butt of jokes on sets. A senior source added that Navi is totally "unindustry" like.

However, when we spoke to Navi he stated that barring Ankita he was cool with all and also denied any problems with spoken English.

Another co- star who did not want to be named defended Navi saying, "He is a nice guy just that he is misunderstood. People mistake his North Indian behavior as attitude."

The same source also said that he never tried to flirt with Ankita or anyone else .

When we spoke to Ankita for her side of the story, she also said that she and Navi don't get along well.

"I don't like his behavior at all." Like Navi she also is not interested in trying to patch things up. "I don't want to be friends with such people."

Another source added that once Navi had insulted Ankita badly. Apparently he does not find her feminine. He reportedly told her that when he shoots scenes with her, he finds her manly.

"Adaa Khan and Dimple Jhangiani (she is no longer apart of the show) appears more girl like," he is supposed to have added.

This is one rift which doesn't seem to be bridging anytime soon.

Comments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishal4SumudPrincy360

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "at daggers down - ankita sharma and navi bhanghu" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
ok yaar you have posted it first about this off screen bad chemistry ... is it right to post topics of the fight of the cast ?
its their matter .. leave it to them 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxsultanbala

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
I do not think is it true..do not share this kind of topics..

sultanbala

Goldie

sultanbala

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged

who caresLOLLOL they r creating news i think cvs planning new lead opposite navi or ankita  that why soo much negativity about akita naviLOL

Edited by magicaleyes - 05 April 2013 at 6:11am

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
What! Navi doesnt know spoken english?? ya i heard that in set Navi dont talk to any1 in which affects the PH and cast and crew..

sultanbala

Goldie

sultanbala

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
LOLnavi doing his job perfectly  what  is need to  deal  with his   english LOLLOL ???  Amrit manthan is not show in which speaking english is necessary ... ya recently anki weight increased soo much she looks aunty but not  manly... afterall playing mother role ... both r doing perfect job by portraiting agam nimrit so well ... i think ph or some source want to create buzz but of no useLOL

Edited by magicaleyes - 05 April 2013 at 6:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxx..PlayfulKiss..Princy360

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princy360

What! Navi doesnt know spoken english?? ya i heard that in set Navi dont talk to any1 in which affects the PH and cast and crew..

I do not think is true.. because I heard that he live in UK and his parent work in UK..so I think he know English..is just rumors about the actor and actress..

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicaleyes

LOLnavi doing his job perfectly what to do with  english LOLLOL ???  ya recently anki weight increased soo much she looks aunty but manly... afterall playing mother role ... both r doing perfect job by portraiting agam nimrit so well ... i think ph or some source want to create buzz but of no useLOL

Stop talking about the weight! Respect naam ki cheez hoti hai... And ya they both are potrayn their role well in which we cant see any rift between them..

You making me laugh in both forum in here and there(madhubla forum)..ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top