Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
mujeh hai na kay lagta hai thoda bohut Rab se sona Ishq key jisa kardiya hai show ko Ran saheba daljit.here RK madhu Sultan ..abhi ki sutation sultan ki condition daljit jisi hai ..madhu .RK ke pass lout jayegi  sultan evil banjaye gaπŸ˜ƒ ..
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Sujith1001..

I hope the Next twist is the revelation of Sultan - He is not a gangster but an undercover Cop!

Madhu knows it too and has been keeping it as a secret till now!

How will that be ?

lets see bt hardly any chance of sultan being cop..bt nything cn happenπŸ˜†
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Shit!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† i should have res the 1st place..wen ever i comment in first place...tht post will b closed πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anku...u r safe this time!! okay chalo this comment is only for u!!! im breaking my Rules gal!!! πŸ˜†
this happens rarely..uff...now coming to back to post!!! πŸ˜Ž

Awesome post!!! πŸ€—  any more words i need to say??!! yeshhh This show is usual gives unexpected twists..but at the same time Butchering the Leads to no extent!!!!

I was disappointed with yesterday epi...before some one jumps on me..let me tell u..i have no issues with coloring...Damn!! i hardly care who ever puts color on her face or she putting on some random guy!!! if she coloring sultan becoming Characterless no newπŸ˜†...bcoz ppl are bent on declaring wat evr they like and wants to throw tantrums on someone!!!  she is DUMB to those ppl who again claimed her shameless!! In fact ppl who R pointing out tht her fans are bashing Madhu...they r not..they r upset with her REGRET!!!! πŸ˜‘

i dint like madhu giving shelter to Sultan...but thats a mistake...no SIN ..no Crime!!! she is not hurting some one...unlike others...and throw them!!! 
well wen she came to sultan and told him abt bhujang ...and his useless goons...she was giving priority to Aryan and his baba safety ..nothing else..she is Not Flirting with him..nor romancing...nor she have ANY interest in Sultan!!!😳
well wat i dint like..is tht  then all of a sudden she remembers tht she dint COLOR RK!!!!😲 ohh common gal...and ur regretting it??😲🀒

and again i see posts ..bashing her literally ..and Preaching her she has to tell him tht moment about sultan and goons...oh really?? at tht moment will anyone in Right mind of state will tell him...that there is no relation between sultan and her!!! safety is more imp i guess!! well anyways many words meanings her Different here!!!
and how many times she shud say tht she have no connection with sultan except Aaryan tht to sake of Humanity!!! 

she did say him in studio...wellπŸ€” if im not wrong she shouted tht his name is Sultan...and there is nothing between thm!!!

May be i should thank Mahtama tht he dint do any hungama in chawl...
first and foremost she is No more his BIWI!!! he himself declared she is now its all fake...and he dint love her..then y on earth suddenly biwi ki LAT LAG GAYI?? πŸ˜² 

This is the same place wer she cried for him Helplessly...cried bitterly when he left her in chawl
her words are still buzzing in my mind

"Kaise jeeyungi Deedu"  how cud any one forget her heart wrenching cries?? 😭 if any human with a heart ...will feel the pain what she is going thru!!! but again in return we say dont u SEE the LOVE in his Mesmerizing eyes?? πŸ€“
oh really?? 
her calling out to RK...and her cry ...wat for??? why actually?? regretting tht she dint put color on his FACE!!! Dank!!! hell with it!!! 

i agree there is a weak moment and want to cherish and remove all the inhibitions...but after knowing the danger she is going to face...in all this chaos she is crying for him again!!! πŸ€’

this is the same chawl..wer he left her..insulted her...and here again he comes to claim her ...wah wah!!! πŸ‘ truly Man of Honour and Words!!!

I should have realised by now tht just like,... RK likes insulting madhu...madhu also cherishes all those humiliations and Insults with smiling face or with two or three tears!!!!  

Dare any one say im bashing madhu!! im not bashing her!!!! this is one Moment where i dint like her

PS if some one disagrees with my comment..they cn do...and give a Royal IGNORE to thsi comment!!! 

thanks KittuπŸ€—

well cant agree more...!!
about love in eyes am really confused cz i still cant see any love in RK's eyes...its more of possession over her..and abt Madhu...no doubt she loves him...sigh.!! and has accepted dt RK owe her...it would have been better if sultan had left the chawl after he was healed wd bullet injury...so dt chawl ppl r also safe...bt why will i care more abt new entries who are yet to be explored...ofcourse my concern would be more for the couple once i loved and circumstances forced me to start disliking them..why characters behave so extreme than needed,,,.well this is the way cvs have polished them..and promised us epic love story larger than life..lets see how we get it..πŸ€”
mishtyDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if they will really sow MB forgiving rk it is the end of the show for me