Qubool Hai

TheKabhiFactor:OS Contest!*Deadline changed* (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 16

crazy2012

IF-Rockerz

crazy2012

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Hey,

Thanks for extending the deadlines, really helpful for me :)

I have two questions:

1. what is the max words limit and can it be two/three shots?

2. can we change the occasion, like as zoya's b'day and all??

thanks in advance :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TheKabhiFactor:OS Contest!*Deadline changed* (Page 12)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princeegoyal

IF-Dazzler

princeegoyal

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
hello...i am new to this forum don't know really abt hw to use this page... mujhe is page pe ache se comment bhi nhi pta kaise krte hai...Quote pe click krte hun toh ..complete story add ho jati hai...

i wanna right a short  story too...jst wanna try  it...love to do that...soo...could u pls help me...where i can right, where i have to post it...hw to let the people read, or hw can i vote 4 some story  i like...,hw to comment... pls explain or something...really thankfull ..if you can help me...wd this...:)

Smile

Pari 

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Nisha---

Ohhh this is so exciting. Nothing like a contest to peak the interest of an amateur writer.Big smile
You should have more of these competitions. But is there anyway that next time the deadlines aren't far apart. We won't find out until june...too long a wait. As you can see, I am rather an impatient individual.Tongue

Strawberries and diamond ring...hmmm. Unfortunately...I am an okay writer but not as creative as some writers I have seen on IF. I can only think of one situation where I can include both of them. Forget about 3 OS's.

Question...are we allowed to write hot and heavy scenes??? I am guessing not too heavy considering IF rules. Can you clarify, however.

P.S. does it have to have a happy ending? I am not very happy with Asad miyan after today's epi and want to hit him...I can only do that with my writing.
P.P.S. Is there no 2nd place or 3rd place?

Hey dear,

Actually the deadlines are far apart due to the fact we need time for judging & voting. The critics choices will go to Mrinal Jha the creative head of QH for final decision. Therefore we needed to space out the process till june. Smile

Yes your allowed to write hot and heavy scenes but it should not be Adult or Mature. Remember there are kids wandering around IF and this contest is open to all IF members so we have to keep mind the IF rules regarding mature content. Just keep it clean.
Oh and please remember do not deviate from thr original characters too much. I mean, if your
writing hot and heavy then do not turn asad inti a sex crazed playboy LOL Because that isn't Asad at all.

Hahahaha... Out of topic but I ain't happy with Asad eitherLOL
It doesnt need to be a happy ending, the ending is up to you Smile

Yes there is a second and third place only in the popular category. Critics category has only one winner or it might end up in a time depending upon the judge, Mrinal Jha.

Hope that answered all your queries and Im sorry for the late reply.
Thank you for participating!

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy2012

Hey,

Thanks for extending the deadlines, really helpful for me :)

I have two questions:

1. what is the max words limit and can it be two/three shots?

2. can we change the occasion, like as zoya's b'day and all??

thanks in advance :)

Hey,

We are glad that it was helpful for all the writers! Big smile We want all of you to put forth your best work therefore the extension.

1. The maximum limit is atleast 1500-2000 words. And it has to be only a One shot, not two or three. If you wish to send in more then each writer can send in maximum 3 one shots.

2. Yes you can. It just needs to be a special occasion, Eid is just an option or suggestion for all writers. As long as you stick to Asad giving Zoya a gift, it is ok.

Hope my answers cleared your doubts!

crazy2012

Sand_Princess

Goldie

Sand_Princess

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Hey dear,

Actually the deadlines are far apart due to the fact we need time for judging & voting. The critics choices will go to Mrinal Jha the creative head of QH for final decision. Therefore we needed to space out the process till june. Smile

Yes your allowed to write hot and heavy scenes but it should not be Adult or Mature. Remember there are kids wandering around IF and this contest is open to all IF members so we have to keep mind the IF rules regarding mature content. Just keep it clean.
Oh and please remember do not deviate from thr original characters too much. I mean, if your
writing hot and heavy then do not turn asad inti a sex crazed playboy LOL Because that isn't Asad at all.

Hahahaha... Out of topic but I ain't happy with Asad eitherLOL
It doesnt need to be a happy ending, the ending is up to you Smile

Yes there is a second and third place only in the popular category. Critics category has only one winner or it might end up in a time depending upon the judge, Mrinal Jha.

Hope that answered all your queries and Im sorry for the late reply.
Thank you for participating!

The question is, will Mr. Jha read all the entries? Or will he only read a particular few? It would be an honor if he read the entries. LOL

.Rinnie.

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sand_Princess

The question is, will Mr. Jha read all the entries? Or will he only read a particular few? It would be an honor if he read the entries. LOL</font>[/B]</font>

It depends on Miss.Jha's schedule. If she is free then she wouldnt mind reading all the entries but then the judging process might take a long time and you all will have to wait.
If she isn't available to read all of them then she will go through the critics choice. The critics know what Miss.Jha is looking for and on what basis she is judging each OS therefore it makes it easier and quicker for Miss.Jha to judge.

Edited by .Rinnie. - 09 May 2013 at 6:41am

Sand_Princess

Goldie

Sand_Princess

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged

It depends on Miss.Jha's schedule. If she is free then she wouldnt mind reading all the entries b
but then the judging process might take a long time and you all will have to wait.
If she isn't available to read all of them then she will go through the critics choice. The critics know what Miss.Jha is looking for and on what basis she is judging each OS therefore it makes it easier and quicker for Miss.Jha to judge.

I understand. She's a very busy person and her talent has no bounds. Big smile What do the critics want in these OS's? Just out of curiosity. I'm sure many others want to know the same. LOL

.Rinnie.

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sand_Princess

It depends on Miss.Jha's schedule. If she is free then she wouldnt mind reading all the entries b
but then the judging process might take a long time and you all will have to wait.

<font color="#FF0000"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I understand. She's a very busy person and her talent has no bounds. Big smile What do the critics want in these OS's? Just out of curiosity. I'm sure many others want to know the same. LOL</font></font>

Ah I will put up the judging criteria soon! I was supposed to put it up but I was away due to some personal obligations therefore couldn't post it sooner.
But I will put up the judging criteria by tomorrow.

Edited by .Rinnie. - 09 May 2013 at 9:37am

Sand_Princess

Post Reply New Post

Go to top