Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Meself

Oh thank you so much! My medical entrance exams are coming up; and it was becoming increasingly difficult for me to write something. I had almost decided on not participating this time but came to know about the extension. Thank you so much once again!!!

First of all, Good luck for your medical examinations! πŸ˜ƒ

Its not a problem dear, We want all the writers to get a chance to participate. 😊
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sounds great guys! Good luck to everyone participating!
RMamsa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: |Persephone|

Sounds great guys! Good luck to everyone participating!

Thank you SO much Gunia πŸ€— & the QH DT!

Yeh! we are a sticky!

Dear Forum Writers

Please participate & we assure you we wont let you down!

We have a diverse body of the highest reputed writers of the forum & top 5 entries will go straight to Ms Mrinal Jha,  The Creative Producer of Qubool hai. 

Winning entry will be autographed by Ms Mrinal Jha & we are trying our best to send copies of the winning entry to Gul Khan & our very own KaBhi for their signature!

The more you post here and participate the more encouraged we are to get KaBhi seriously involved πŸ˜‰

Inspired yet?
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
exciting but will only be able to pen down once exams are over..i love the whole scene given yippeee
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good luck to all the participants!!! 
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: RMamsa

Thank you SO much Gunia πŸ€— & the QH DT!

Yeh! we are a sticky!
Dear Forum Writers

Please participate & we assure you we wont let you down!

We have a diverse body of the highest reputed writers of the forum & top 5 entries will go straight to Ms Mrinal Jha, The Creative Producer of Qubool hai.

Winning entry will be autographed by Ms Mrinal Jha & we are trying our best to send copies of the winning entry to Gul Khan & our very own KaBhi for their signature!

The more you post here and participate the more encouraged we are to get KaBhi seriously involved πŸ˜‰

Inspired yet?

Yes, Thank you very much Gunia for understanding and helping us out! πŸ˜ƒ

And yes, Everyone please do participate. As RMamsa has said above me, This is an opportunity you do not want to miss πŸ˜‰Edited by Rin03 - 11 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
O my goodness! Thank you moderators for your gracious offer and to make this a sticky. The is truly very kind of you. We never expected nor did we insist. We are so excited to have Mrinal Jha agree to be our final judge. And to get a signed copy from her and possibly (and I stress this as we have to still venture into this) Karan, Surbhi and Gul. 

For budding writers, this is truly an exciting moment to get the creative head to read your story AND get it signed by such important people of your favorite show. I am really flattered to be a judge and I hope to be fair and just in my decision. We are not going to know WHO wrote the story so we will not be biased in our decision. 

Looking forward to everyone's contribution. 

Laila
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

<font size="2">O my goodness! Thank you moderators for your gracious offer and to make this a sticky. The is truly very kind of you. We never expected nor did we insist. We are so excited to have Mrinal Jha agree to be our final judge. And to get a signed copy from her and possibly (and I stress this as we have to still venture into this) Karan, Surbhi and Gul.</font>

<font size="2">For budding writers, this is truly an exciting moment to get the creative head to read your story AND get it signed by such important people of your favorite show. I am really flattered to be a judge and I hope to be fair and just in my decision. We are not going to know WHO wrote the story so we will not be biased in our decision.</font>

<font size="2">Looking forward to everyone's contribution.</font>

<font size="2">Laila</font>

Very well said Laila.
I'm so excited to read all the amazing OSs.
You guys are just amazing.
You got Mrinal to read the top 5 OS.
Thank you soo much
Damn!! Why didn't I choose to write this time? 😭
Anyways,I'm glad to be in the judging panel.
and yeah I just noticed the list of judges.
We have all the amazing people in the team.
It will be fun to work with you in sync for the first time.I'm quite excited about this contest since the first time Rin pmed me about it.
Finally we have it in sticky.
I hope everyone may notice it now.πŸ˜†
Great idea and great efforts by KF team indeed. πŸ‘Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 11 years ago
tadi-maro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the best everyoneπŸ‘πŸΌ
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for extending the dates guys...i thought i missed a chance to write something on asyaπŸ˜”
but now ill surely take partπŸ˜ƒ