Users

Frequent Posters

Raghavia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Raghavia

In these RED-LINES u spoke out my hearth ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thats exactly how i see it...GURU A SAVIOR FOR MEGHA'S CHARACTER! ๐Ÿ‘
This help was higly needed for Megha's character in SSN-2!
Audience just couldnt conect to their lovely Mrs.Viyas anymore, that kind, sensible and understanding character had turned into a selfish & full og haterd...
Guru ne sach mein bahut badhi QURBANI dee hain, apni Megha-didi ke liey ๐Ÿ˜†

Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post, completely agree n even I thought in this way but could never put it into words this nicely as you did
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very true Poo,i can say Guru sacrificed for the redemption of Megha and that's why i find Guru wrong but i am nowhere angry with Mohan ki sachha bhai Guru๐Ÿ˜Š
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Whoa!! Now the lie makes sense.. 
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree to this that guru saved megha from lot of bashings because if guru didn't lie, megha would have to be shown to jump to conclusions for story sake. That way guru saves megha๐Ÿ˜†.

But i have different feeling on this. Why the CVs always have to sacrifice one character to redeem another? Guru didn't sacrifice himself. CVs sacrificed him for the sake of already damaged Megha.

But would we feel good and be thankful if mohan was sacrificed? or did we take into consideration the good things that can happen, when megha's or mohan's character were tampered with for some twists? Did we cheer Raddi track๐Ÿ˜†- in that also she accepted a lying, bigamist husband and saved him๐Ÿ˜•? For me this is as bad whatever the result it yields.

Was there no other way to redeem megha๐Ÿ˜•? Why can't she be shown to realise her part of mistakes in addu fiasco and understanding mohan's feelings/ his shortcomings in being a perfect father and also how she failed to act as a bridge between addu and mohan which all led to addu's disappearance? Then MM can together look out for addu.

But No! They bring a non-existing reason as MU to show megha's mahanta. I don't think this changes much for me, because I and I guess most would have believed megha to take care of RJ in any case, because she is shown to be affectionate to kids and except mohan, she is very forgiving with others including likes of Renu๐Ÿ˜†. And i'm not one bit surprised that she is helping mohan in the RJ issue, because thats how all serial heroines are๐Ÿ˜†.

I want a real realisation on megha's part on the main issue related to addu. I hope that comes about instead some contrived way of showing Love as i never doubted Mirchi's love for mohan. Till then for me they are just fun MM scenes, nothing more๐Ÿ˜†.
Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 11 years ago
sakhisangni thumbnail
Totally agree with your thoughts here Poo. Yes Megha had to be redeemed and for that someone had to make a sacrifice and who else than Guru to be that sacrificial goat...but as I said in MMT too IMO it is no doubt about portraying the inherent goodness of Megha's character but also to make her realize somewhere that what she lost in this whole process was precious to her! and this time the loss is that of Mohan and not Addu...

But all said and done, I really really don't want this Meera MU to continue for more than few episodes. 
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Senpoo

With Guru playing the "I hate Indore and its people" game following with a Mohan-Meera love story, I was stunned to have lost a lovely character ! It's true that Guru loves Mohan and doesn't want to see him in pain anymore. But he choosing the option of moving away from Mohan's family did not sound right to me, for a character like Guru! Now I seem to understand him better. He comes as a savior to the character Megha which is much in need of a redemption in some form or the other. Guru is now the hero who has dropped all his genuineness to rescue Megha from the pit.

I see this as a chance for Megha to show how much she loves Mohan inspite of him choosing to move on (from her perspective). She still couldn't let go off the soft hands of Rimjhim, Mohan's daughter, who is waiting to hold on to her. Guru says those words in praise of Megha, to instill the feel in the audience to know how different and lovable Megha could be, to accept Rimjhim, hiding her own pain. How strongly she managed to face Mohan all over again knowing that he has a different life that doesn't revolve around them anymore. That she could choose to be a mom to Mohan's own kids as well. Whether she accepts him back in her life is a different thing but right now this looks like a good choice for Megha's side.

Could this be to prove that Megha isn't any woman who rages with her husband and ignores him for his mistakes? And that she tends to love him, though it is to keep it to herself, irrelevant of all his shortcomings?

In the process of getting Megha back on her feet, Guru made the sacrifice of himself. And  I hope to have this Meera story continue for a while, to get Megha a complete stronghold for herself to show her love for Mohan in everyway. Meanwhile even it means to have her move aside the thoughts of Addu, and focusing on Rimjhim.

And I don't know why I have a feeling that this misunderstanding isn't there to separate them but only to bring them further closer one way or the other. And till then poor Guru will have stay with the guilt and curse for himself.

nice post i esp like the totle n the play on the word Megha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ