confusion hi confusion hai solutio kuch pata nahi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj-avin

well said, this time the contestants esp male are not very strong. Ripu is bit better than rest but not as good as the earlier ones. Happy shd be good yet to see more. 
Luckily less drama this time, i wish this was one hour episodes. The time we start njoying ,the episode ends.Confused

i think u shd also include Jehan too. he too at times appear lost but was gud at the team work challenge.

i did mention Jihan babes Smile read da last line. I think amongst all da male contestants Ripu is da only one who deserves to be at top11 and happy as well. 

hmmm i knw dey shud hv shown it on weekends 4 one hour rather den showing it on weekdays

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "confusion hi confusion hai solutio kuch pata nahi (Page 2)" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Not just confusion. I've noticed that almost all the contestants are full of arrogance. Didn't anyone else notice this?

ikr?? especially ishrat and navneet Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

raj-avin

raj-avin

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

Originally posted by raj-avin

well said, this time the contestants esp male are not very strong. Ripu is bit better than rest but not as good as the earlier ones. Happy shd be good yet to see more. 
Luckily less drama this time, i wish this was one hour episodes. The time we start njoying ,the episode ends.Confused

i think u shd also include Jehan too. he too at times appear lost but was gud at the team work challenge.

yea i knw none of dem arnt dat good compared to da ones from da previous season.Ouch i think Ripu is da ONLY male contestant who deserves to be in top 11 and happy aswell. I did mention Jihan babesSmile i just cudnt find his pic. yea instead of showing it on week days SP shud hv shown it on weekends for one hour much better. 

Oh yes Sorry , u did mention Jehan , it was the pictures that made the others more noticable.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsArnavRajput

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.