Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi ConfusedTongue

i guess dis time dis shud be da tag line for MC3...LOL...dis time why most of da contestants are so confused all da tym?? Confused First of all iss confusion trend ka trend setter hai hamare sachin vai Tongue 

dnt knw wats wrong wid dis guy...nd dnt knw why did da judges select him??? Confused selecting him was a total waste, he just failed... totally failed in his last two dishes... da judges didnt even bother to taste nd its bcaz of him aditi is in danger Angry

nd next is da ''unlucky' guy Navneet

who, dnt knw how gets UNLUCKY every time nd is so messy how cum every time his dish gets scattered?? ConfusedOuch

nd den is Jihan nd doyel. Jihan dnt knw da flavor of many items nd Doyel knws sooo much about da flavors dat every time she just picks up everything 40m da pantry D'oh

why are everyone sooo confused dis time??? Confused

wat do u think guys?? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aninagraj-avinkalyani_shivahamzanuhasree_swaron

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "confusion hi confusion hai solutio kuch pata nahi" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

memarathi

Goldie

memarathi

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Agree wid u. As compare to previous seasons this time contestants r nt so strong except 2 or 3 peopls. I hope they do better in future.previos seasons some male contestants like jainandan, rajendra mane, joe was so amazing n talented.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-avinMrsArnavRajput

raj-avin

raj-avin

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
well said, this time the contestants esp male are not very strong. Ripu is bit better than rest but not as good as the earlier ones. Happy shd be good yet to see more. 
Luckily less drama this time, i wish this was one hour episodes. The time we start njoying ,the episode ends.Confused

i think u shd also include Jehan too. he too at times appear lost but was gud at the team work challenge.

Edited by raj-avin - 05 April 2013 at 6:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkling_gems

sparkling_gems

IF-Rockerz

sparkling_gems

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj-avin

well said, this time the contestants esp male are not very strong. Ripu is bit better than rest but not as good as the earlier ones. Happy shd be good yet to see more.
Luckily less drama this time, i wish this was one hour episodes. The time we start njoying ,the episode ends.Confused

Absolutely agree about what you said about duration of the programme.

raj-avinMrsArnavRajput

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Not just confusion. I've noticed that almost all the contestants are full of arrogance. Didn't anyone else notice this?

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
LOL

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Agree with you Smile.
This year standards are not as high as compared to the other two seasons. Also I m not liking Sanjeev Kapoor as a judge.

hamzanuhaShahZur

MrsArnavRajput

IF-Dazzler

MrsArnavRajput

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj-avin

i think u shd also include Jehan too. he too at times appear lost but was gud at the team work challenge.

yea i knw none of dem arnt dat good compared to da ones from da previous season.Ouch i think Ripu is da ONLY male contestant who deserves to be in top 11 and happy aswell. I did mention Jihan babesSmile i just cudnt find his pic. yea instead of showing it on week days SP shud hv shown it on weekends for one hour much better. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raj-avin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.