Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanvi_124

I don't know... I found it on tumblr and twitter so I posted it... As far as KSG is concerned, well, I really don't know a whole lot about him so you all can be the judge of that... As I said, I found it so I posted it... I don't know if it's fake and I can't really guarantee anything... Sorry if it's not true... ðŸ˜• Again, I went on my article search like I do everyday and I came across this one so I posted it...

Its not your fault ðŸ˜Š so don't be sorry. I am just giving my opinion because it doesn't sound like him. You posted what you found and thanks for that, don't worry ðŸ˜ƒ
dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice article! Loved to read that he gets along well with Surbhi. God bless their cute friendship. <3

And is the source a reliable one dear? :P

Anyway, TFS :)
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnqq uuu..
luvd de interview..wld hve been so glad if we gt a video
piksg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

osum interiview ...

ND KARAN ITS GREAT THAT YOU CAME BACK ON TV... TRUE EVERYONE DESIRES FOR BIG...BUT D LOVE ND SUPPORT OF THE FANS YOU HAVE GOT VIA TV. I THINK THAT IS WHAT A PERSON DESIRES FOR...😊

GOOD LUCK FOE FUTURE...ND DO WHAT EVER YOU LIKE BUT WE GUYS ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU...OUR BLESSINGS ND LOVE

SPECIAL MENTION FOR GUL ...THANXXX A LOT I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS FORUM 32 WAS EVER READ BY D MEMBERS OF 4 LIONS..BUT YOU GUYS DO READ ND DO LISTEN TO US...ND THATS OSUM 

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs, tanvi.. Surbhi aur zoya sach mein bechari hain.. Hahaha.. Kabhi rocks!
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs.

If the article is indeed true, then
the pranks of karan and surbhi are too good. Kabhi ka friendship ka zindabad!!
His loss in movies is QH's gain. He is rocking as asad
DMG/Dr Armaan will always have a special place in my heart as well. Thats how i came across KSG 😳
Senoritaaa thumbnail
TFS Dear Edited by Sanjana-ARMAAN - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Plss avoid posting articles which do no have a valid source especially if its some interview of an actor because IF takes no responsibility for articles or interviews of actors which have no valid source

I m closing this topic for now , if the topic maker can later on PM me the source of this article that too a valid one , will reopen it with the source link then

**Topic closed
QH Dev team