Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Dil ki nazar se.. Fast paced show?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Reshmi-

IF-Dazzler

-Reshmi-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@Apoorvafan Exactly..A person like Madhav falling in love so fast & making a confession video, that too without confirming whether Aaru too loves him or not is hard to digest..Had seen some South movies with the same concept..There were many ways to bring Aaru & Madhav close..But sad that our CVs prefer clichs..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpApoorvaFannavya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil ki nazar se.. Fast paced show?? (Page 2)" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navya19

IF-Stunnerz

navya19

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Reshmi, I wrote in some other post that ppl like Madhav really need time and he will an year before making confession video or talking in public
agree Bhanu ppl like Madhav falling for girl is still okay, but making a confession CD with knowing the real fact was bit over the top & even Aaru's obsession to meet ehsaas was showed as loveConfused

spdpApoorvaFan-Reshmi-

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Ideally love story should run well if the courtship or before marriage phase is good. Most of us like that but the TRP viewers like the other way round.

For financial and logistical reasons, its tough to run a show outside the set of home...  means it will be easy if the leads live in the same place. So most of the times, they get them married so early.

Otherwise they have to find logical reasons for interaction between the leads like working or studying in the same place... Only high yield shows can have that kind of budgets. low TRP shows will get into this form early.

Its no point now for searching the logics... I always see these shows as projects and how we have Profit and loss for projs and cost cuttings, same principles apply here. Smile

Harshl, sorry for hijacking your post for my favorite subject LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpBalamPichkaari-Reshmi-Krrish4Younavya19

anyadiv96

IF-Sizzlerz

anyadiv96

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
yup...even i feel d same...i hope dey dont do d same frm here afterwards...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for kind rplies.. Appreciated..@Reshmi: yeah! I do agree, Gradual process of falling love is nt even there in this show.. Being a youth show they shud hv gone slow & steady with loads of nok jhok, dates, romance of leads etc.. Bt naa.. They just skipped the whole plot of falling in love.. Damn it.. @Bhanu: No probs, we hv always talked abt financial things in ktlk forum, haven't we.. HahaHa.. I agree with you, shows do tend to make leads marry in 4 to 6 months of the show bt here it's happening in no time.. No wonder trps hv fallen.. The connect with basic need of characters to the viewers is completely missing here.. I wish they hd done proper sketch work on characters development..

spdpApoorvaFan-Reshmi-

spdp

Goldie

spdp

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Share the same thoughts, all of you pointed out!
Was hoping to see more of 'ehsaas' to get why Aru was so head over heel for him!
Hoping to see more of office track, love hate relationship of A-R & confused admiration between A-M! With background A-E continuation!

Now I truly hope: show doesn't go dreaded predictable path of dulha swap/ any which ways: by fluke/ by sacrifice/ by Samaaj kya kahega? Beti ki shaadi tuti blah/ by complete stubborn bhartis kaikeyi type dhamkis/ by yeh/ by woh/ by whatever!

No dulha swap please! Dulha wohi Jo dulhan Mann bhaye!
& our confused dulhan needs to take time!
So does infatuated-ish Madhav, who recorded that cd in weak moment! So does Rahul, who needs to figure out: Ma ya Aradhya- why he is getting married?!

Phew! It went zoom fast & has left us zombie ..& as Resh said- Bharti Ardhya will be same stale coffee served too soon!
We were here to try difft flavors- before going into well marinated sameold.

Dekho ab hamre dil & nazar ko kya Mitla hai!

Edited by spdp - 06 April 2013 at 11:03am

ApoorvaFan-Reshmi-Krrish4You

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Spdp, Thanks yaar.. You hv written ur povs & thougths abt this show in very bang on analysis with fun elements.. Cool..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spdp

Post Reply New Post

Go to top