Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hi! Everybody, I am sony channel fan since long time.. I did try to catch good number epis bt online of this show, to see what this show is all abt & story wise.. Since sony are knw for unique & urban concepts shows mostly.. I feel this show dil ki nazar se is going at fast pace.. The 3 main characters are nice.. Bt aradhya falling for ehsaas(rahul-mistaken identity) hs been shown at way to quickly so hs madhav falling for aradhya.. They shud keep & maintain solid grip on screenplay bcoz trps of show is way below mark.. I knw it hs strong rival @ slot time.. I wish this Show good luck... Thanks..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

abhishek-fanLUV_SHAMYAspdpApoorvaFansoniaduttaneetha-Reshmi-farabianyadiv96navya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dil ki nazar se.. Fast paced show??" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Harsha, good to see u here. I also share your view that the show is very fast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krrish4You

Krrish4You

IF-Rockerz

Krrish4You

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Iss dil ki nazar se ke forum members nahi hain kya?? Just 1 rply??

abhishek-fan

-Reshmi-

IF-Dazzler

-Reshmi-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Agree with u..The super fast speed of the show ruined the beauty of concept...I'm still confused about when n how Aradhya fall in love with Ehasas..Though under confident but matured person like Madhav isnt a person who wud fall in love so easily..A gradual development of feelings would have made everything realistic & appealing..Post-wedding will see the saas-bahu/unhappy bride/worried groom/sad Rahul track which isnt my cup of coffeeDisapprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

abhishek-fanLUV_SHAMYAspdpApoorvaFansoniaduttaKrrish4Younavya19

LUV_SHAMYA

Groupbie

LUV_SHAMYA

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Agree..This fast going tracks r ruining the charm of the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhishek-fanKrrish4You

navya19

IF-Stunnerz

navya19

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Reshmi-

Agree with u..The super fast speed of the show ruined the beauty of concept...I'm still confused about when n how Aradhya fall in love with Ehasas..Though under confident but matured person like Madhav isnt a person who wud fall in love so easily..A gradual development of feelings would have made everything realistic & appealing..Post-wedding will see the saas-bahu/unhappy bride/worried groom/sad Rahul track which isnt my cup of coffeeDisapprove
I completely agree with U :)) U said exactly what I thought  tooOuch

Edited by navya19 - 05 April 2013 at 9:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhishek-fanSharafTasnim-Reshmi-

navya19

IF-Stunnerz

navya19

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
agree dear :)) this fast pace of the show is ruining the real essence of  the story :((

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhishek-fanApoorvaFanKrrish4You

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Reshmi, I wrote in some other post that ppl like Madhav really need time and he will an year before making confession video or talking in public

navya19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top