Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i swear sreeju cvs are suffering frm short term memory loss...agar aisehi chalta raha toh they r gonna loose TR fans fr sure ðŸ¤¢ 
Shivanee28 thumbnail
I agree. In fact, even if they r shown for 1 minute, its a side track. In that one min, Reyam bonds together, stops Taani from speaking, insults and shouts at her, mu her in 1 min without reason or they talk abt how great swaron look together. And then they expect good trp? Forget it
Shivanee28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jas112

hi umm i no i m not much wanted here but i think the reason y u r not getting proper tr track is cuz amar is also taking part in shrimaaan vs shrimaati so again he will be shooti ng for thhat and reahersing too so i thing that might be the reason

yeah maybe. But if thats the case, I will say I am disappointed with amar. Sure we love him, good for him, but we love taarey more and as a professional actor, this is a let down from amar. Only if actly this is the reason. Personally I think its palki. She is creative nd all, but she cant giv justice to one track at once and just have to disappoint us
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree wid its like taani is in the show for guest apprence ke aye chera dikra n she goes regarding taarey I onlg startrd watchin this show for taani n taarey which the cvs has ruined by firstly distroying taanj character by showing some weak suffreinng girl n ofcourse rey charactr has turned into gajni jo bhool gaya hain ke taani exits wt hurts the most is that he can sing wid sharon bt cant talk to taani n his behviour towards taani has changed no love exits anymore
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u.
They can show proper track with good screen space for other couples. I dun have prob. with other couples. I love them too. But, this is unfair to Taarey. I mean Gang is behaving weird. I can understand abt gang. But, what happened to Rey??? It was really disgusting. It seems like Taani and Rey r not couple. Rey was talking with Taani only as Swayam's BFF. WTH this????
They can show hugs of other couples.
Fine, If they dun want to show TR romance. Fine. If they want to show something dfrnt. Then also, fine. Bt, plz.. watever they have planned. Show us. We are all not dumb to sit for half n hour in front of TV for D3! At least, dun let us feel that we r waisting the time.
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shouted for four months...what did we got?
Shout for another four years...and I bet we're not gonna get anything.
Otherwise guys think logically, what's the reason we're not getting proper TR? NB..? Rey has been in the whole episodes...with swayam with sharon with gang...every1 except taani... I know it's even hard to believe that we are not gonna have taarey back...but it's the truth. bitter truth...don't live in false hopes...

.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meghasingh

Shouted for four months...what did we got?
Shout for another four years...and I bet we're not gonna get anything.
Otherwise guys think logically, what's the reason we're not getting proper TR? NB..? Rey has been in the whole episodes...with swayam with sharon with gang...every1 except taani... I know it's even hard to believe that we are not gonna have taarey back...but it's the truth. bitter truth...don't live in false hopes...

seriously... i agree. I was also hoping now we will get something.. now.. now..
But this now never came n i dun think will ever come.
It's really disgusting.
I mean If they dun want give us Taani track then y they started it yaarr???
Y did they give us false hopes????🤢
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
because they know you guys will live in false hopes.
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree m missing aggressive taarey:-(infact taarey hi nahi hain ab to aggresv kya milega :-|
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In every episode, we get slapped by the CVs. What the beep is their problem? A lead pair is sidelined and one of the main characters is given a 60 second guest appearance. Are they for real?! But I'm no longer going to demand anything. I GIVE UP! CVs have made their stance perfectly clear.