Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diamond_14 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i think he might have found the drawing she drew of his eyes or something.probably gave it to her to let her know that he knows she has feelings for him.
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did u look at his eyes when he was giving that paper? 
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Yeah, I think he might tell her that he's started liking her through that letter...

Since he said no to her through a letter, now he might have thought to convey his feelings through letter only...
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 I think it's a letter of apology !!!! I don't think it's a love letter... though we all wish it is๐Ÿ˜› Saras right now can't express his feelings for Kumud as he feels he has already wronged her. Now I think, Saras has decided to go back to Dubai, and just in the nick of time, police will arrest him๐Ÿ˜ญ
rIDhid3rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the dancing was a blunder ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ and the letter han how nice would it be if it was a love letter  โ˜บ๏ธ but no  i guess its an apology letter but no prob hope tis apology letter leads to a love letter in future โ˜บ๏ธ...hope tis letter kills all the mu's in between them 
-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Rish..

Main tandav dekh kar itna hasne lagi ki mainey dhyaan hi nahi diya but if it is a letter then YAYYY !!! I hope he says sorry and all MU gets over and dead forever !!!! SaMud 

yes,agar saras sorry bol de,then that wud be the purpose of him coing over...i just hope..hope..hope..he does that! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Neferet- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diamond_14

i think he might have found the drawing she drew of his eyes or something.probably gave it to her to let her know that he knows she has feelings for him.

ahaan!possible re!๐Ÿ˜ณ
but woh toh saras ne pehle batayana kumud ko?
if he does that..kumud may not like it..she may become more guarded..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Mishal4Sumud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe apology for what he has done ...
-Neferet- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohmygodurgreat

Did u look at his eyes when he was giving that paper? 

ah,i sure did! 
infact i was bearing the dance just to get a glimpse of the two love birds again..๐Ÿ˜‰
-Neferet- thumbnail

Originally posted by: edbelljack

Yeah, I think he might tell her that he's started liking her through that letter...

Since he said no to her through a letter, now he might have thought to convey his feelings through letter only...

yeah,written confirmation ๐Ÿ˜›

i want saras to take the first letter from kumud and tear it to peices and say,"i never wrote such a letter!" โ˜บ๏ธ 
am i dreaming too much? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ