•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
This post is for RishBala, MB, RK fans alone. The rest stay away:

RishBala need to get me a new television. Last two episodes their chemistry lit fire to my T.V screen. OMG! VD and DD brought alive the RishBala magic and passion...Totally damaged the screen and my life. I had goosebumps when RK applied color on MB.

I hope it continues as is and keep up the momentum. VD AND DD ROCKED IT.

Thank God, my husband is travelling😊 else he would have felt ignored. and the holiday did good for VD as he is back refreshed.

and YES, this is self respecting, fighter for women's empowerment is in LOVE with R.K. I would love to hate him but I cannot hate or ignore the RIGHT KAMEENA.

TOTALLY BURNT IT!!!!
Edited by UK_VS - 11 years ago
Same here!! I watch on my phone and by the end of the Rishbala scene I actually thought my phone would overheat from their chemistry! I nearly did! 😆

I actually felt I needed to be resuscitated after watching such a scene! I held my breathe for most of it!

There should be a warning on this show!
WARNING- may cause temporary loss of life due to high intensity Rishbala scenes!

The worst part was I was walking across campus when watching and I nearly fell over! 😆

God love him or hate but you sure cant ignore him! He is RK!
Rishbala magic! The spark of Madhubala is finally returning! I can't wait for the next track.
Originally posted by UK_VS

This post is for RishBala, MB, RK fans alone. The rest stay away:

RishBala need to get me a new television. Last two episodes their chemistry lit fire to my T.V screen. OMG! VD and DD brought alive the RishBala magic and passion...Totally damaged the screen and my life. I had goosebumps when RK applied color on MB.

I hope it continues as is and keep up the momentum. VD AND DD ROCKED IT.

Thank God, my husband is travelling😊 else he would have felt ignored. and the holiday did good for VD as he back refreshed.

and YES, this is self respecting, fighter for women's empowerment is in LOVE with R.K. I would love to hate him but I cannot hate or ignore the RIGHT KAMEENA.

TOTALLY BURNT IT!!!!
@Bold - ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

BTW agree with you😳
tears were falling frm my eyes seeing such scene after such long time this show was becomed history resolve for some week thank god is back to rishbala as Madhuabala show luved it with whelo heart i felt like if i get all happnes in few mint i was smiling tear were falling heart was full of happniess and only rishbala can give it to me