Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
PKDH track is strangely unrealistic... PK going to work in place of Shanky... Nana on suicide mission to destroy everything he built by giving it as a toy to Anuj's family...Adi works for Rubel when he can easily work for another company ( he is salaried employee there )... Avantika the housewife... Latika staying put till Nana dies ( how else will they cash on the WILL?)

But TRP is rising and PKDH is at NO 2 ( among all shows)... This is astonishing... So I talked to my mom and SIL ( who are basically TRP aunties)... They LOVE this show... They think its absolutely realistic Confused... HOW???

They don't care about the process ( like why & how Pankhuri the architect is turning into House Help is unimportant to them) ... They only care about the outcome... That Pankhuri is a house help now and she will be mistreated... To them it's a teachable moment "anything can happen to anybody, one should be ready to face all adversity" 
 Rubel and Anuj... POA doesn't work the way the showed, WILL can be changed by Nana ...again it's NOT important... Teachable moment by TRP auntie: "greed can turn brothers against one another... nana is OLD and that's why they can take advantage" My SIL said : this happens ALL the timeOuch

I give up... They are right... END JUSTIFIES MEANS...atleast for high TRP ... So buckle up... We are going for highest TRP soon... All CVs have to do is make Pankhuri clean bathrooms, get dragged by hair, get slapped by Latikha ... And she needs to keep quiet... Not a peep to anyone.
Nanaji.. If he can be made to wear Anuj's used clothes with holes in them, Begs for medicine but they only give him water, gives him food with cockroaches walking over it and the best would be ... He wants to go to pilgrimage ( tirthayatra?) and no one gives him any money but Shanky gives his savings for him to go.. TRP will reach 5 Party 

Edited by shesherkobita - 04 April 2013 at 10:36pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Naz_munshiCoffeegirl123sameersaagar*Dev.*piyualka_shona_prachuryahateme2anusha.cochinTacker_Holicf.s.mhunnybunch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to raise TRP even higher" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

PKDH track is strangely unrealistic... PK going to work in place of Shanky... Nana on suicide mission to destroy everything he built by giving it as a toy to Anuj's family...Adi works for Rubel when he can easily work for another company ( he is salaried employee there )... Avantika the housewife... Latika staying put till Nana dies ( how else will they cash on the WILL?)

But TRP is rising and PKDH is at NO 2 ( among all shows)... This is astonishing... So I talked to my mom and SIL ( who are basically TRP aunties)... They LOVE this show... They think its absolutely realistic Confused... HOW???

They don't care about the process ( like why & how Pankhuri the architect is turning into House Help is unimportant to them) ... They only care about the outcome... That Pankhuri is a house help now and she will be mistreated... To them it's a teachable moment "anything can happen to anybody, one should be ready to face all adversity" 
 Rubel and Anuj... POA doesn't work the way the showed, WILL can be changed by Nana ...again it's NOT important... Teachable moment by TRP auntie: "greed can turn brothers against one another... nana is OLD and that's why they can take advantage" My SIL said : this happens ALL the timeOuch

I give up... They are right... END JUSTIFIES MEANS...atleast for high TRP ... So buckle up... We are going for highest TRP soon... All CVs have to do is make Pankhuri clean bathrooms, get dragged by hair, get slapped by Latikha ... And she needs to keep quite ... Not a peep to anyone.
Nanaji.. If he can be made to wear Anuj's used clothes with holes in them, Begs for medicine but they only give him water, gives him food with cockroaches walking over it and the best would be ... He wants to go to pilgrimage ( tirthayatra?) and no one gives him any money but Shanky gives his savings for him to go.. TRP will reach 5 Party 

U r hilarious Sab...LOL

So happy 2 see ur post

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagar*Dev.*ankur281piyualka_shona_hateme2f.s.m

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
LOL Thanx u Sabi for making me SmileROFL So True! I'm Honesty Losing Interest! Whole Pankhu going there Story is SO Predictable! Ughh!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaankur281hateme2anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Btwn I thnk the plot is realistic...as I have seen n many homes Siblings fight for property...
In one my relatives home fight 4 property s n court for years and siblings dnt even look at each other's face

But the way dey are showing is unrealistic...But cant blame dem too...If they wanna show it very realistic they wud have shown court-case...etc...In usual life property fight always end up in court ...But dey cant show it in Serial becoz it will be a long process and viewers will switch channels if dey get 2 see court scenes almost all days...So 4 trp sake dey r doing all dese...very much illogical though

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagar*Dev.*ankur281piyualka_shona_sharna2k6hateme2f.s.m

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Btwn I thnk the plot is realistic...as I have seen n many homes Siblings fight for property...
In one my relatives home fight 4 property s n court for years and siblings dnt even look at each other's face

But the way dey are showing is unrealistic...But cant blame dem too...If they wanna show it very realistic they wud have shown court-case...etc...In usual life property fight always end up in court ...But dey cant show it in Serial becoz it will be a long process and viewers will switch channels if dey get 2 see court scenes almost all days...So 4 trp sake dey r doing all dese...very much illogical though </font>

yeah, but They are making it Total Illogical! I mean Wow! Pankhuri the Bechari Bahu who is a Architect wil work as CARE TAKER just to keep Nana ji Healthy. Where goes Powers of Nana ji n Priti?? And if they have a LOT of Money, cant HE Hire another Servents? Or there was ONLY ONE servent Shanky? ? There are too many Loop Holes Now! They Shud give a Justification to their Story! Totaly boring n Predictable

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_shona_ankur281hateme2hunnybunch

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Sab

add sum more points

Latika making Pankhu her home maid...and Pankhu serving her food and combing her hair just 4 d sake of familyAngry

Sheela making Panku prepare food for 100+  for a party...Pankhu will do dat too Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarpiyualkahateme2

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Pankhuri may also find a locked room in DM.  Wink

piyualkaankur281anusha.cochin

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Sabi, I liked your SIL's casual reply "It happens all the time"...I think they are too much into the show to take everything in the stride...Smile

But for me i want the TRP to dip if that ensures return of some sense in this show...Unhappy

sameersaagarpiyualkaanusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Go to top