luvushivin1 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
plzz plzz continue..and pm me
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW, everything happened so fast!!😆
But the update was really sweet. Do continue!😃

I wish this would have happened for real #wishfulthinking. I guess it won't happen so easily. But one can dream, right?😊
Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing !!!! Please continue LOV IT !!
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please do continue !!? ASAP... Thanks for advance
daddysgirl31 thumbnail
Amazing post. Had great fun reading it. I seriously hope something like this happens and asya get married. 
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely idea, would be great if this happened on the show...if you write another chapter please PM, I would love to read it. 
nihamrm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice 
loved it 
and who is ayaan calling now ???
jrpul thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all for the comments.. its greatly appreciated. 
guys don't mind my mistakes... 
thanks again

PART 2  ðŸ˜Š..😉..😆

ayaan went to asad's room and called rashid, while dilshad also entered the room noticing ayaan going to asad's room.. 

dilshad asked who are u calling
ayaan said abbu
ayaan called the house, and rashid picked up the phone.. ayaan told the whole scene and told how asad and zoya got married. 
rashid was happy hearing this, but felt bad as he could not witness his son's marriage. 
at the same time he was happy that zoya was his daughter-in-law who also understands his pain and who is his friend. 

ayaan then gave the phone to dilshad and they spoke for little while.. 

when the phone was cut, rashid told shirin that asad got married to zoya who was his guest, while saving her..  razia who was standing there, heard all this and was shocked as to how could this happen. 

she took her phone and went outside to call tannu,... 
tannu who was beside najma saw the call, just disconnected the call knowing what will happen. 
but razia was givign her miss call. tannu decided she will talk later as her priority was ruin zoya for spoiling her life. 

then dilshad came to the hall and saw zoya and asad... she told them to have dinner as it was getting late. zoya and asad got up form the seat thinking of changing but they were stopped by dilshad when she said no, u r not changing, just going to eat.. then change later... 

zoya and asad had no choice but to listen.. asad was about to sit in his usual spot, but stopped by ayaan who said i am going to sit here while you sit beside bhabhi... dilshad and najma was giggling while tannu was filled with anger.. zoya and asad was completely embarrassed. 

asad sat beside zoya.. all of them were eating, but zoya was in a deep thought, which did not go unnotice by asad. then asad held zoya's other hand assuring her to eat.. zoya smiled and ate..

however the lovely brother of asad's had another plan, he told that newly wed should feed each other, which made asad choke.. asad said no.. but najma said come on bhaijaan, she is your wife, why are u shy?
dilshad also said yes, asad due to the amount of pressure was feeding zoya and zoya was feeding asad... they both had eye lock.. while tannu ruined it by saying u must be all tired and should rest after eating.. 

when everyone done with their food.. asad said he is going to freshen, and told everyone to go to their room and told ayaan time to go home.. when zoya and asad was about to go to their room... dilshad stopped them asked what r they doin.. zoya said she is going to her room, btu dilshad said but ur room is not there.. zoya was like what? dilshad said u r asad's wife, u have to go to both of your room which is there.. zoya then realized what she meant.. 

asad intervened and said but zoya needs to change.. all her stuffs are there, trying to make sure that they both go their back like how it used to be. 
but dilshad said no, remember zoya packed all the clothes to go to NY.. and on the way ayaan went and picked up her luggage.. so there is not that belongs to zoya that was in the guest room, so both of you please go to ur room.. 

ayaan gave asad the luggage and said good luck bro and said bye.. while asad smacked ayaan's head.. zoya followed asad who was carrying her luggage.. asad let zoya inside the room first and went behind her.. tannu who was witnessing this was getting frustrated and went to her room.. 

when asad and zoya entered the room.. there was a huge silence... asad then showed zoya the cupboard and told her to arrange the clothes in the cupboard.. before she can speak asad said he is going to freshen up.. while asad went into the washroom.. zoya arranged her clothes and saw that she needs to buy more traditional clothes tomorrow.. and was thinking about how asad said qubool hai and how he saved her.. at the same time, asad was thinking about what happened and closed his eyes.. 

when asad came out of the washroom, he saw zoya was removing all her jewels.. he was mesmerized by her beauty that he approached her and stood behind her..at the same time zoya had difficulty removing her necklace as it got stuck on her blouse.. asad went towards her and started to help her, while zoya was shocked. she stood up while he was removing her necklace.. when he was done, he realized what he did and told zoya to freshen up.. 

five minutes when zoya came out of washroom.. she started to search for something, asad who saw this asad her what r u looking for.. zoya said medication cream for her wound.. asad then showed her where it is.. zoya who went beside the mirror, started to apply the cream.. asad through the corner of his eyes was witnessing this. zoya then screamed in pain when she applied the cream, which got asad's attention who ran towards her and asked her if she is okay.. then asad helped her to apply the medication and said u need to rest.. he told zoya to sleep on the right side, while he slept of the left side of the bed... both were not sleeping but rather thinking about what exactly happened today.

at the sametime, tannu in her room was angry who called razia, who asked her what happened? she said the whole story to razia who was shocked. Now that zoya cannot leave the country, razia said then she will leave the world where her mother went. tannu who heard this was shocked but she said she will do anything to get asad... razia told tannu to meet her tomorrow afternoon at the garden where they usually meet to talk about zoya. 

during the night, asad woke up thinking how zoya was slapped by the men.. when he looked to his right side to see whether zoya was fine, he saw the bed empty.. zoya was not there.. 
asad knew where zoya would be and went there.. he saw zoya sitting in the bench..he went side zoya who felt his presence said even you cannot sleep right.. 

asad sat beside zoya.. 
zoya who saw him said thank you much.. if u were not there, and if akram forced me to marry him, i would have died the very moment... when zoya said this, asad put his hand on zoya's mouth.. both their eyes met, then he took his hand and zoya said i know you did not want to marry a girl like me who dressing modern, spoke back, making mess.. zoya's eyes had tears.. then she said if u do not want to continue this relationship u can end it.. zoya was had tears like there is no tomorrow.. asad who heard this, held zoya's hand, suprising her... he then wiped zoya's tears away.. he told her that i do not regret the marriage with you zoya.. he called zoya.. zoya looked at him with tears, he said if i did not want to marry u, i would have never said qubool hai.. i would never let anyone hurt you.. but it will take some time to adjust the life style of yours.. which brought more tears and smile on zoya's eyes.. the asad wiped her tears and zoya leaned her head on asad's chest.. 
she said to him, i lost my ammi and abbu, but u gave me everything back today.. thank you mr. khan.. asad who was stroking zoya's back said its asad for u.. 
zoya realized her position with asad and removed herself from the embrace which made both of them embarrassed. 

asad told zoya its getting cold,,.. zoya and asad went to their room to sleep, where zoya and asad was facing each other.. asad held zoya's hand and said good night, while she also replied good night.. they both fell asleep. 

next morning, asad woke up early and realized that zoya's hand was holding onto his hand tightly, he then looked at zoya who was sleeping, he removed the strand of hair, which was on zoya's face and saw how beautiful she was... 
then he saw the time and said time to wake up.. he then kissed zoya's forehead and felt happy that zoya is safe and is with him.. when he got up and went, zoya opened her eyes and she woke up when asad moved her hair.. she felt happy that asad has feelings for her.. she was blushing thinking how he kissed her forehead. 

she then got up from her room to get her clothes, however dilshad came knocking the room and asked her where is asad, she said he is bathing.. zoya then bend down and got blessings from her.. dilshad then said zoya here is a new clothes for you.. get ready as we need to go to dargah.. zoya said yes and wanted to get ready before asad comes as she knows how long he will take to shower... she then ran in najma's room and said i am gonna take a shore here.. 

after she finishes taking shower she same to her room and changed her clothes and fixed her hair and everything..  

asad came out of the shower and saw that his bed was made properly and there was no mess.. then he saw a lady in his room in salwar... he was shocked as he thought it was tannu in his room... 

hope u guys like it 
enjoy i will update more

bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please continue soon! It is awesome!