Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is the first indian serial I fell in love with...like they say, one can never forget ones first love...

Love you guys! Wherever you both are, bless you!!

Happy  3rd anniversary!
Catzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Happy 3rd anniversary GEETIANS.
Missing those days.
Missing Shows likea DMG,GEET,IPKKND etc.
There are nothing to watch on TV nowdays.
Jaane Kaha gaye wo din!
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy 3rd Anniversary to all GEETians/Maaneetians/Gurtians/Drashmeetians..!!
Love you Drashti for portraying a character like Geet and Gurmeet for Maan..
you guys made my boring life BEAUTIFUL.. miss you guys a lot!!

Geet's every scenes are still FRESH in my ❤️ from FIRST meet to First Fight to First Eye Lock 😳 to First Maan taking Geet in his arms  to First Attraction 😳 to First Dance ☺️ to First Laugh 😆 to First Cry 😭 to First Geet's falling and Maan holding her hand to First Love Confession ❤️ to their First Hug to First Kiss  to First Heart Break when Geet says that she is pregnant 🥺 MAANEET's wedding was the MOST BEAUTIFUL episode ever then the most heart wrenching scene Geet's miscarriage 😭 to their Romantic scene to their SR ☺️ each and every scene is there in my HEART saved and locked forever!!

Maaneet are the World's BEST JODI ever and their LOVE story is EPIC!!
Nobody can ever reach to level of Maaneet cause they have SET a BENCH MARK which not a single jodi can ever break!! Maaneet were is and will always remain the HOT and SIZZLING Jodi of Telly World with INTENSE and NEVER ENDING Chemistry!!
Mahi na Mahi ve the BEST BG score!!
Love GEET and MAAN and miss them badly

One of GEET's CRAZIEST phankhi Sanjana 😆
lavanya92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lavanya92 thumbnail
☺️
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lavanya92 thumbnail
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsyJmj7cnoU[/YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsyJmj7cnoU

By Mani's Creations

Important Note :😳 Though I appreciate the VMz, please can the maker give credit for the discription to the '*~3rd Anniversary of RBO...~* thread on IF ...
Mani has basically copy & pasted our thread write-up, into the video discription ...
It takes a long time to write and I am sure everyone will agree, it isn't right  just to take the write-up without asking or giving credit😳...

Wishing all Geet fans on your 3rd Anniversary too 😃...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 11 years ago
AshleyAngelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Happy 3rd Anniversary Maaneetians...🥳

Missing this show very much, I still remember use to sit and watch each episode in my room...this was the first indian show I ever watched.actually at first I did not even wanted to watch the serial because i thought it would be like all the other serials but when my mom forced me to put then actually I was lost in the show and then I started to watch it from the first episode...I still remember all those laugh, cry, romance, drama and what not...this serial is the BEST SERIAL EVER...zindagi milegi na dubara same as aisa serial milaga na dubara...Once again happy 3rd anniversary...

Love Umnaxxx..:D
NinnzGm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail