1. Your favourite colour?
2. Ahem or Nazim and Why?
Both - Ahem for his seriousness and Nazim for his good natured personality.
3. If you could change anything on SNS what would it be?
Nothing. It has a fine balance of a protagonist, deuteragonist, tritagonist, antihero, false protagonist, and an antagonist.
4. If you had superpowers what power and why?
The ability to teleport myself and visit family and places of interest.
5. GoHem/ RaJi and why?
Only Gohem - their romance is special and unique.
6.Favourite TV actor?
7.Favourite TV actress?
8. Given the chance who would date Nazim or Vishal and why?
Nazim - I would imagine that you can have a sensible conversation with him.
9. Favourite TV show besides SNS?
10. Favourtie Bollywood Actor?
11. Favourite Bollywood Actress?
12.Favourite Song on your Ipod at the moment?
When I was your man - Bruno Mars
13. What do you see yourself doing in the next 3 years?
Still a primary school teacher
14. What is the weather like at your location?
March was recorded to be the coldest in 50 years. It is a late start to spring.
15. Where would you like to travel to if given the chance?
16. What character is best describe your self Rashi, Gopi, Koki, Mota Bhabhi or Kinjal and why?
Gopi - naive and innocent at heart.
17. When Meera is grown up what kind a person do you want her to be?
A blend of Ahem's strength and Gopi's softness.
18. If SNS where to end today what would you miss?
The romance of Gohem
19. What do you like the most about SNS why has it kept you hooked for all these years?
20. How long will take me to come from Australia to England if i were to take a flight today?
With you living in Brisbane your quickest flight will be on British Airways - Brisbane to Sydney (1h 35 mins) and Sydney to London Heathrow (22h 50 mins) with a layover of 1h 40mins at Sydney.
21. Hollywood or Bollywood?
22. What languages can you speak?
English and a bit of many others
23. When was the last time you visited India?
Never been yet
24. Are you technology driven?
25. Who do look up to the most?
26. Do you still live with your parents?
27. When was time you went shopping for something?
Just on Monday, to pick up an office shirt that I had bought online and it was delivered to the shop.
30. Do you have long or short hair?
short / medium hair
31. Are you into fashion trends or do you prefer to wear what is most comfortable for yourself?
I wear what is appropriate and gives comfort.
32. What time do you get up?
33. What time do you go sleep?
About 11 pm
34. What types of changes would you make to make this world a better place to live in?
With the population growing rapidly, the world of technology transforming the world we live in and the migration into urbanised places, toxic lifestyles unknowingly develop. I would seek promoting people to have a healthy living in mind, body and soul.
35. Do you like to put nail polish on your finger nails?
Oh yes. I have on Metal Rush by Rimmel - metal blue (it reflects peacock colours)
36. What was the last movie that you saw?
The Life of Pi
37. Who is your favourite singer?
Not an easy question to answer - perhaps Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
38. What do you like most about your work?
Engaging with children.
39. What motivates you to keep driven?
The daily rewards of a teacher.
40. Name three things that you can't live without?
Water, iPhone, mascara
41. High heels or flats?
42. Summer or Winter?
43. Vishal or Nazim?
44. Rucha or Devoleena?
45. Facebook or Twitter?
46. Letters or Email?
47. Phones or face to face?
48. Sleep or being awake?
49. Writing or typing?
50. Laptops or Ipads?