So many questions! Will treat them as rapid fire questions - here are the rapid fire answers.
1. What other forums are you active in other than SNS? None
2. You first posted in which section forum in IF? SNS
3. What is your most favorite Indian as well as British fictional TV show till date ? It has to be The Kumars at 42.
4. Who is the first Indian TV actor, you ever had a crush on? None in particular but any baby face looking guy.
5. Do you watch reality shows? Yes
6. What is your favorite reality show ? The Apprentice
7. Do you watch movies? Yes
8. What is your favorite movie till date Indian? Mera Naam Joker
9. What is your favorite Hollywood movie? The Sound of Music
10. Do you watch News on TV or follow on internet? Yes
11. Which genre of movies do you prefer watching? Romantic Adventure
12. Do you love singing or dancing? Yes
13.What dance form do you do (If I remember you are dancer and singer )? I learnt some bharatanatyam.
14. What music are you trained in? Western, Indian and African.
15. Are you into sports? Yes
16. What do you play? Tennis and golf
17. What sports do you like to watch or follow? Golf, tennis and cricket, in no particular order
18. Are you a cricket freak? No but love watching it
19. Do you watch live shows? what type? Theatre
20. Do you watch cookery shows? Yes
21. Are you a good at cooking? People say I cook well.
22. What is your trademark and most applauded dish? Puri
23. What is your favorite world cuisine? Italian
24. What is your favorite dessert of all? Rasmalai
25. What is your favorite Indian cuisine, and name the specific dish you love the most? Dal makhani
26. What is your favorite drink? Green tea
27. Do you prefer home made food or restaurant food? Both
28. Ice cream on cold night or ice cream on a sunny day? Both
29. Vegetables or fruits what do you prefer? As long as I get my 5 a day
30. Soups or salads what's your favorite? Soups
31. Do you prefer phone or laptop for coming online? Either
32. Are you comfortable with Windows or Mac? Adapt to both easily
33. Which social networking site do you dwell most part of the day? Facebook
34. Are you a person who lives on phone all day? This is not possible as a teacher.
35. Do you like to drive? Yes
36. Do you love to swim? Yes
37. What is your favorite workout? Walking
38. Do you prefer yoga? Yes
39. Do you meditate? Yes
40. Money or fame, what is important to you? Neither
41. Are you interested in politics? Yes
42. Dream destination? Any place with mountains, rivers and beach
43. Do you wanna meet any bollywood/hollywood actor.. who would it be? Aamir Khan
44. Do you like cruises? Yes
45. Did you ever ski? Never did but would love to try this.
46. You prefer snow or rain? Both
47. Your fav vegetable? Butternut
48. Your fav fruit? Papaya
49. Your fav flower? Orchids
50. Your fav hindi/bollywood song? There are too many.
51. Your fav English song? Here too, too many.
52. Your fav bollywood actor? Aamir Khan
53. Your fav bollywood actress till date? Kajol
54. Your fav hollywood actor? Daniel Craig
55. Your fav hollywood actress? Kate Hudson
56. Your favorite leading lady on Indian TV? Rupal Patel
57. Given a chance would you enter politics? No
58. Where did you go for your latest vacation? Amalfi Coast, Italy
59. If you wanna be someone for a day, who would it be? Dalai Lama
60. Are you nocturnal or a diurnal? Diurnal
61. Your choice of dressing based on comfort? Black trouser and shirt
62. Your choice of dressing based on style? Churidar
63. Pointed heels or flats .. what are you comfortable in? Mid heel
64. Your favorite quote which you follow in life? I have a dream ... Martin Luther King
65. Bright or sober colors - your choice? Sober colours
66. Sunrise or sunset? Both
67. What makes you cheer up when you are sad? Chatting to family
68. Do you trust people easily? No
69. Do you open up to people easily? Reserved
70. Are you proactive or you need to be told? Naturally proactive
71. What do you value the most in life family or career? A balance
72. What do you love to teach to anyone who is interested in learning anything? Philosophy for life
73. What makes u happy a cup of coffee with a smiley .. or a bouquet of roses? Just tea
74. Do you like people around or prefer being in solitude? Both
75. Are you judgmental in the very first meeting? No
76. Do you believe in forgive and forget? Yes
77. Do you believe in karma? Yes
78. What is your most precious materialistic possession? My iPhone
79. Do you smile a lot or very little? A lot
80. Are you a strict teacher? I have been told so.
81. Are you humorous? I can be.
82. Rate your humor on a scale of 1 to 10 .. 10 being the best ... 7
83. There is someone above all of us ..do you believe in that? Absolutely
84. Do you save money? Yes
85 Are you a spendthrift? Not entirely.
86. Best way you pamper yourself? A massage
87. How do you deal with anger? Compartmentalise it.
88. What is it that makes you roll on the floor laughing? A good joke.
89. Are you inquisitive? Yes
90. What is the latest movie you have watched on TV and in the theaters? The Life of Pi
91. Do you like long drives.. how long can you endure a road trip in a given a day? Yes, 10 hours.
92. What is your most embarrassing moment? Nothing memorable to recollect.
93. Do you believe in work hard and party harder? This is the world we live in when living in a metropolis.
94. Do you believe in "pen is mightier than sword"? Yes
95. What is your greatest strength? The ability to reflect on my actions and make changes.
96. Are you strong emotionally? No
97. Given a chance would you love to land on moon? No, prefer to journey into the unknown.
98. Your saddest memory? My dad's death
99. Your happiest memory? Winning achievement awards.
100. Do you play pranks on people? It depends on the occasion.
101. How was the grilling session .. yawns */ dances * / snoozes *? After 100 questions I am on the roll here.