Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

If you realized, when the show started, Kanhaiya is more of a dabangg style from the way he talks and hand movements. There also used to be some comedy scenes involving the police stations and back at home, his only thoughts was his first night with Sona.

But in recent times, he have been shown as more matured and serious person.He is serious when it comes to facing problems, gets angry when things are not good and most of all, he is loving to Sona and also being someone who is understanding and supporting her through good and bad times. I feel this development is really good making more people love Kanhaiya now Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you like Kanhaiya's Character Development" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
ur right visha i agree!!!

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Right Visha ! His character is developing slowly. Sona brought about the change in him.

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I agree. Initially i did not liked much of kanhaiya due to additional comic elements in his character but now his character is day by day developing and i am satisfied with this kanhaiya...and it is a fact that whatever AD does i do not know, i only enjoy watching him.

starsanjana

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Looking forward for more shades of Kanhaiya in the show Smile

Sonali.S

sharon5

sharon5

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Yes it certainly shows him growing slowly to be a responsible married man. No longer the carefree bachelor. I love how he went against his big brother when it came to the house issue. It is definitely a show with a message. Just coz someone is older doesnt mean they are always right. If we, being the younger one is right, we need to stand up against it. Politely of course. 

starsanjana

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Nice to see the change in him Smile

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
i want to see this type of kanhaiya always in the show. Not like the early type fresher graduate type boy.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top