Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
wow

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chashme Baddoor REVIEW THREAD (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

immiraTony_StraK786

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

The original chasme baddoor is a classic.I am pretty sure this one cannot match up to the original.
Watch the original guys.its a lovely comedy.

Hi Loived ur DP..i m grt fan od SALLU BHAI...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
First thing i do nt undd why are old mvoies beoing remande and if at all they are beinbg remade no offoence mockery is being done..I have always loved daviudjis movies bt CB was agaain a big let down..i never expp it to be thid way...

The leads told its nt copy of the old one..But agajn sorryy..

even himmatwala..ajay i have always adored after seeing him in Singham and many other movies..But i perosnally felt ajay has been wasted over here...

gd postt..ClapClapClapClapClap

immira

Coolbie

immira

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DB_reloaded

TUESDAY, APRIL 9, 2013

Chashme Baddoor Monday Box Office Collection. Good.

Chashme Baddoor has collected around 3.38 crore nett on Monday at the box office India. It registered a drop of around 55% from Sunday. Drop is normal considering collections on Sunday was big. Drop is just around 33% when it is compared to Friday collections.

Chashme Baddoor total collection after 4 days is around 22.2 crore nett. Chashme Baddoor should remain steady in the weekdays as youth is loving the film. CB first week collection is now heading for around 30 crore nett mark. That means Chashme Baddoor will recover majority of its investment from the first week India theatrical business itself. 

Chashme Baddoor has been affected around 10-15% in the evening and night shows specially in the weekends because of the IPL matches. As per theater owners if CB was released in some other time of the year it would have crossed 20 crore nett mark in its opening weekend itself. Anyways still the collection of the film is praiseworthy.

Collection Breakup - 

Friday - 5.05 crore nett.
Saturday - 6.03 crore nett.
Sunday -  7.75 crore nett.
Monday - 3.38 crore nett.

Total - 22.21 crore nett.

TFS dear..even if ipl wld nt have been there..it wlkd have seen the same fate..i guess people nw are smart enought o decide which movie is worth the watch..Eagerly waiting for Ranbirs movie..Yeh jawani yeh diwanii..Day Dreaming

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
nic

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Chasme Bhaddoor Emerges Biggest Hit Of 2013

Wednesday 9th April 2013 10.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Chasme Bhaddoor has emerged the biggest hit of 2013 till the date. The year till date has not been so great as far as hits have been concerned as the big films released in the first three months have not been as per expectations.

Chasme Bhaddor will gross around 29 crore nett over the week and should do over 40 crore nett business. The film will more or less recover its total investment from India theatrical business alone.

The only other hit this year is Jolly LLB but that was mainly due to good business in the North and Mumbai city coupled with low costs while Chasme Bhaddoor has done well all over.

Chasme Bhaddoor will actually out gross bigger films like Himmatwala in some circuits and Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola in most circuits.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rewaachimchimcher-eeTony_StraK786

MR.KooL

IF-Stunnerz

MR.KooL

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
taran adarsh taran adarsh ?@taran_adarsh 5h

#ChashmeBaddoor *New Zealand* Mon NZ$ 994, Tue NZ$ 3,075. Total: NZ$ 17,604 [Rs 8.21 lacs].

Post Reply New Post

Go to top