Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-29 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

asmi279

IF-Dazzler

asmi279

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Meera,

Take a bow..seriously, you are brilliant at expressing your thoughts, and thank you for that! After watching the episode, I was feeling totally drained out and sad..and couldn't understand why..now I do Smile

I pray to God Guru apologizes to Megha and confesses the truth..that's who he is - he can't betray Mohan's unfailing trust on him, he can't bear to see Megha suffer, and he can't live with the guilt..please CVs, give him a chance to redeem himself..for me, that was the heart-wrenching part of the episode - seeing Guru being tormented by his own guilt Cry

BTW, mujhe woh Tommy-NB wala scene samajh mein hi nahi aaya Confused What was the bet about and how did Beera win it?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurispidiedevilsadvocateLeesan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-29 (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Payal-

IF-Rockerz

-Payal-

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Decided last minute to take up a friend's invitation to go see a local jazz band play tonight ('twas incredible!!!), so didn't have a chance to come back and comment in Monuland...

BUT, Jeez lady. You have left nothing to comment on. WORD. ...To everything you said. I watched the epi today amidst a lot of hustle & bustle, so didn't really pick up on all the little nuances, but you've analyzed it all so well today. 

I can understand where your melancholy today comes from. They are so close yet so far...there's so much to be said, but the waters are just too muddy...and really, post 12 years of heartache and heartbreak, it can't be easy to just pick up the pieces and figure out how to move on...where do you even begin? And the flashback...The beautiful little moments that really defined their love, their life...have they come too far from where they were then? Will fate be so kind as to allow them to find themselves back there again?

Also, I'm feeling terribly for Guru and his guilt today.  

BTW, you write poetically as well as you do with humor...maybe better?  LOVED your post today...you got the POV of each of them so perfectly right. It was a treat to read, Meera, really.

Hope you are feeling better...Looking forward to more Monuland tomorrow.

HeartHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurispidiedevilsadvocateLeesansumiswap_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
News Alert: It's going to be a magical rainfall of MM doses next week. Day Dreaming

Source: One of the members of Creative Team Embarrassed

Everyone, time to dreaaam Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurispidieasmi279devilsadvocatesumiswap

1973anu

Goldie

1973anu

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Very true Meera... felt bad for these two souls who were deeply in love... 12 years have passed by ..which cannot be brought back.. Cry..

superb analysis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuridevilsadvocate

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
well said meera jiDay Dreaming Heart MM ki dooriyo main inta nasha hai socho jab wapas ek jaayege tab kya hogaBlushing

blmadhuridevilsadvocate

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
hey meera great post  

stressed at  work  so  no time to   write detailed explainatino  of   the episode  thanks     

blmadhuridevilsadvocate

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Brilliant Meera...I am more a fan of your serious writing than the funny and hilarious ones though I enjoy them equally. Coming back to the post, I loved the episode and your musing made more sense out of it! Those happy FBs left me mesmerized and wanting for more and then coming back to reality brought so much pain and pining for both Megha and Mohan... They have lost something which can never be regained and that is precious time together. I sometimes wonder how can two people so much in love can even bear to think of separation and continue it for so long??? I just fail to understand with all the logic and reasoning thrown in by the creatives but then do we have a choice? and my heart just goes out to both Megha and Mohan for what they have lost and continue to loose...

What more to add, you have said it all and that too beautifully.

On a different note, I hope the show is not making you melancholic. If yes then think about zulfy's zulfein and you will feel better! Take care and cheer up! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spidieswavai2devilsadvocateLeesan

asmi279

IF-Dazzler

asmi279

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

News Alert: It's going to be a magical rainfall of MM doses next week. Day Dreaming

Source: One of the members of Creative Team Embarrassed

Everyone, time to dreaaam Day Dreaming

Yay!!! Par yaar, happy wale doses chahiye..kal wala dose thoda sad-sad tha..now tadka-wale doses chahiye  Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2devilsadvocateLeesan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top