Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-29 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
 Well for what it's worth,here I am! Wink   Not much else to say but I'll give it my best shot! Ok? 

By Meera:  "The Longing:
       Mohan, completely lost in his dream world. A world of happiness and nostalgia, of beauty and grace. A time of peace and sense of completeness. He sneezes and his heart flutters in joy, who knew a mildly irritating affliction would bring so much joy to him. He goes in search of her, interestingly enough  his whole life has been a quest to find her. He spies her doing something as mundane as making food and he realizes how much he misses those moments. The time has gone by, so much of it wasted, so much spent in despair and loneliness. If Only he had more. If only he could stop the time, if only he could control it, If only he could go back in that moment and relive it again and again. But he cant, so he stands there, right in that door, unwilling to step out and unable to step inside. and Hasnt this been the proverbial truth of his life? standing in this one spot, stuck in the moment of deep love and unable to move backwards or forward."

By Leesan:  I think I know why you're a little melancholic today! As achingly beautiful as those FB scenes were today, as much as they may have made your heart soar, there was also a tinge of sadness attached to those memories. And you said it! So much time had passed, wasted,  lost...forever! Very sad actually, a lifetime of loving ,sharing , giving ,caring all lost ,never to be regained. That must be a bitter pill to swallow for them both.  I remember when SSN 2 started with the MM separation, the only thing that gave me some consolation was the thought that MM had actually shared 2 happy years of marital bliss together .after everything that had happened ,at least they had those 2 years of love and memories . I was somewhat comforted by that thought. Seeing those scenes today made me a little sad too! Unhappy

By Meera.  :"True Lies:
       Mohan wants to clear the air about his daughter to her, when Megha explicitly calls her his daughter. He wants to speak the Truth, But a Lie stops him. Megha states that she knows the truth. About him, about RimJhim, about his betrayal. Two people talking about the same thing but on completely different pages, completely different contexts. and witnessing this all, is the culprit who started this cycle of half truths. He witness them talking and he and he is the only person who understands what each one of them is actually saying. As they say, Context matters. His Guilt is choking him at this point, he wants to rectify his mistake right there. But Mohan drags him out and thanks him for speaking the Truth on His Behalf to the one woman he has loved beyond anything, perhaps even himself. Thus, burying Guru in his own guilt.  "

By Leesan:   Perfectly explained!  A matter of context , same topic but neither of them has all the facts!  They do not have the whole truth ...to set them free !! So they remain  prisoners of their past, locked in the circumstances of the present, searching for a way to move forward into the future! 

Megha wants answers from Mohan ,yet when he asks her what he knows,she says everything! It's as if she doesn't want to hear the actual words out his mouth,because it will become more real,more true and she couldn't bear it at that point! Mohan too is relieved that Guru has taken on this burden for him, so he too doesn't have to say those words which he thinks may hurt Megha .  So nobody really says anything and the major MU persists! Ouch  

I can only hope that this MU clears very soon, but I suspect as it's the one last major obstacle between MM it may drag on ,pulling poor Nanhi  into it's wake! Ouch   RJ is probably going to be the saving grace,insisting on being  as close as possible to her Dance Ma'am!! Wink  Oh well! Lets see what tomorrow brings!  Thanks Meera, just so exquisitely done, as usual!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriswavai2Pravesh.Psakhisangniasmi279devilsadvocateMoner_Radio-Payal-sumiswap_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-29 (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swavai2

Goldie

swavai2

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Meera and Leesan,

The episode was really good. And Meera you got it bang on girl. Leesan, heartwrenching is the word.

MM both lost in the memory lane and their longing, for Megha it seems those are the perils of her life with Mohan and to Mohan those are the Gems of life he has had and is wanting again with her.

Heartwrenching. It has left me with a bunch of feelings, sad, hope, wishes, worries and happiness to see the lovers meeting each other a loving husband gets to live with his loving wife after a very long time, for a short time though, she is there for him, to look after 'his' daughter.

Akansha and Kunal were brilliant in their subtelity, spontaniety and strength.
Clap

Came here only to vist Mussings of Monuland. The episode and this post has now left me in a pensive mood. Bye n have a good day all.

Meera, hopefully your injury is not giving you pain now.

-Swati.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhurispidiePravesh.Psakhisangniasmi279devilsadvocateMoner_RadioLeesan-Payal-

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Meera,
Brilliant analysis.
All these days I was relishing your fun-filled NBT sauce (khatta-meetha) for meals. And today you served the real main course.  Wink

Aay bhery much lubhed youbr emoshunal rebuw!!Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuridevilsadvocateMoner_RadioLeesan-Payal-sumiswap_Bidzie_

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WREX

Hi Meera,
Brilliant analysis.
All these days I was relishing your fun-filled NBT sauce (khatta-meetha) for meals. And today you served the real main course.  Wink

Aay bhery much lubhed youbr emoshunal rebuw!!Smile

Hey Rekha! Where have you been girl?! Wink   Have you been watching and/ or enjoying NBT 2 ? Missing you on the MMT ,take care! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriUmraoJaandevilsadvocate-Payal-

UmraoJaan

Goldie

UmraoJaan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Hey Rekha! Where have you been girl?! Wink   Have you been watching and/ or enjoying NBT 2 ? Missing you on the MMT ,take care! Smile

Dear Lee,Hug
Iyyam bhery much here (on Planet EarthWink), but little beezee these days. Evenings are completely occupied with my sonnyboy's diff. activities. CryCry So, not getting much time for MMT.Ouch

Hub are ju? Below card izz phor ju:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuridevilsadvocateLeesan-Payal-sumiswap

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hey i always read ur post ,they are so beautifully written .

"He referred to her as
Yaar(friend) as if she was always
around him. She felt shocked at the
liberty he suddenly took in his "

but i think he thought that guru is standing there and working as usual.Thats y he said yaar.Then suddenly he realised its guru.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate-Payal-

blmadhuri

blmadhuri

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Awww Meera how Brilliantly u have Analyzed the Episode and  put it in words so Beautifully
Nothing more to add Dear U have said it allThumbs Up...Loved the episode very much and the FB was just adorableDay Dreaming

It was heart wrenching to see the longing in Mohans eyes and the Hurt,the Pain in Meghas eyes Broken Heart ...Feeling Really bad for both of themCryOuch..

It was good Guru realized his mistake but he should have cleared the MU with either Megha or Mohan instead of feeling guilty of what he didAngry..Yaar It was really frustrating to see how they are building up MU over MUAngry..I know they wont allow this MU to be cleared so easily but by the time
it gets cleared Megha will be Heart broken when she will come to know that she blindly believed in a lie all this while and Mohan too will be Heart broken that Guru who is everything to him lied about him to MeghaCryOuch

Had some positive hope seeing the precap as Jiji heard Mohans voice..She will come to know that RJ is Mohans daughter..Hope she does something to clear out all this MU's..Lets see what in store for us

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateasmi279Moner_RadioLeesan-Payal-sumiswap

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
meera : 

i wonder how you can write such simple, subtle and heartwarming words when you are such awesomesauce with humor .. while watching the episode, i was actually happy for Kunal, Akku and Dushyant for finally getting entire episodes to themselves and share the screenspace together like the good old timesBig smile ( remember Kunal complaining that they hardly get to share screen space like before in an interview ?) . it was a treat to the eyes to see the trio together Big smile..and regarding your analysis, WORD to what you say, with megha around mohan totally forgets that they are NOT together ..he's so much at peace with himself and with everything else, as if nothing ever went wrong with them , till nanhi gives him the reality check and poor guru, i feel sorry for him ..all he tried to do was to save his bhaiyya from another heartbreak but instead built up a MU with half-truths in such a way that everyone concerned is gonna suffer heartbreaks now ..he's the only person who knows the context in which who's speaking what, but still cant go ahead and rectify his mistake ..and add to it mohan's hug and renewed trust on him that HE can set things right, he had set things right when clearly he HAD NOT. i can identify with his situation coz i did a nearly similar thing in a entirely different context just one month back and was literally begging God to save the day at the last moment. 

ps : the NB scenes were good too for a change, i loved the scene specially Tommy with the samosas , i miss this guy often.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocate-Payal-Leesansumiswap_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top