Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmraoJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Leesan

Hey Rekha! Where have you been girl?! ๐Ÿ˜‰   Have you been watching and/ or enjoying NBT 2 ? Missing you on the MMT ,take care! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dear Lee,๐Ÿค—
Iyyam bhery much here (on Planet Earth๐Ÿ˜‰), but little beezee these days. Evenings are completely occupied with my sonnyboy's diff. activities. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ So, not getting much time for MMT.

Hub are ju? Below card izz phor ju:

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey i always read ur post ,they are so beautifully written .

"He referred to her as
Yaar(friend) as if she was always
around him. She felt shocked at the
liberty he suddenly took in his "

but i think he thought that guru is standing there and working as usual.Thats y he said yaar.Then suddenly he realised its guru.
blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awww Meera how Brilliantly u have Analyzed the Episode and  put it in words so Beautifully
Nothing more to add Dear U have said it all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...Loved the episode very much and the FB was just adorable

It was heart wrenching to see the longing in Mohans eyes and the Hurt,the Pain in Meghas eyes ๐Ÿฅบ ...Feeling Really bad for both of them๐Ÿ˜ญ..

It was good Guru realized his mistake but he should have cleared the MU with either Megha or Mohan instead of feeling guilty of what he did๐Ÿ˜ก..Yaar It was really frustrating to see how they are building up MU over MU๐Ÿ˜ก..I know they wont allow this MU to be cleared so easily but by the time
it gets cleared Megha will be Heart broken when she will come to know that she blindly believed in a lie all this while and Mohan too will be Heart broken that Guru who is everything to him lied about him to Megha๐Ÿ˜ญ

Had some positive hope seeing the precap as Jiji heard Mohans voice..She will come to know that RJ is Mohans daughter..Hope she does something to clear out all this MU's..Lets see what in store for us

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
meera : 

i wonder how you can write such simple, subtle and heartwarming words when you are such awesomesauce with humor .. while watching the episode, i was actually happy for Kunal, Akku and Dushyant for finally getting entire episodes to themselves and share the screenspace together like the good old times๐Ÿ˜ƒ ( remember Kunal complaining that they hardly get to share screen space like before in an interview ?) . it was a treat to the eyes to see the trio together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..and regarding your analysis, WORD to what you say, with megha around mohan totally forgets that they are NOT together ..he's so much at peace with himself and with everything else, as if nothing ever went wrong with them , till nanhi gives him the reality check and poor guru, i feel sorry for him ..all he tried to do was to save his bhaiyya from another heartbreak but instead built up a MU with half-truths in such a way that everyone concerned is gonna suffer heartbreaks now ..he's the only person who knows the context in which who's speaking what, but still cant go ahead and rectify his mistake ..and add to it mohan's hug and renewed trust on him that HE can set things right, he had set things right when clearly he HAD NOT. i can identify with his situation coz i did a nearly similar thing in a entirely different context just one month back and was literally begging God to save the day at the last moment. 

ps : the NB scenes were good too for a change, i loved the scene specially Tommy with the samosas , i miss this guy often.๐Ÿ˜Š
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Meera,

Take a bow..seriously, you are brilliant at expressing your thoughts, and thank you for that! After watching the episode, I was feeling totally drained out and sad..and couldn't understand why..now I do ๐Ÿ˜Š

I pray to God Guru apologizes to Megha and confesses the truth..that's who he is - he can't betray Mohan's unfailing trust on him, he can't bear to see Megha suffer, and he can't live with the guilt..please CVs, give him a chance to redeem himself..for me, that was the heart-wrenching part of the episode - seeing Guru being tormented by his own guilt ๐Ÿ˜ญ

BTW, mujhe woh Tommy-NB wala scene samajh mein hi nahi aaya ๐Ÿ˜• What was the bet about and how did Beera win it?
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Decided last minute to take up a friend's invitation to go see a local jazz band play tonight ('twas incredible!!!), so didn't have a chance to come back and comment in Monuland...

BUT, Jeez lady. You have left nothing to comment on. WORD. ...To everything you said. I watched the epi today amidst a lot of hustle & bustle, so didn't really pick up on all the little nuances, but you've analyzed it all so well today. 

I can understand where your melancholy today comes from. They are so close yet so far...there's so much to be said, but the waters are just too muddy...and really, post 12 years of heartache and heartbreak, it can't be easy to just pick up the pieces and figure out how to move on...where do you even begin? And the flashback...The beautiful little moments that really defined their love, their life...have they come too far from where they were then? Will fate be so kind as to allow them to find themselves back there again?

Also, I'm feeling terribly for Guru and his guilt today.  

BTW, you write poetically as well as you do with humor...maybe better?  LOVED your post today...you got the POV of each of them so perfectly right. It was a treat to read, Meera, really.

Hope you are feeling better...Looking forward to more Monuland tomorrow.

โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
News Alert: It's going to be a magical rainfall of MM doses next week. 

Source: One of the members of Creative Team ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Everyone, time to dreaaam
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very true Meera... felt bad for these two souls who were deeply in love... 12 years have passed by ..which cannot be brought back.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ..

superb analysis
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well said meera ji โค๏ธ MM ki dooriyo main inta nasha hai socho jab wapas ek jaayege tab kya hogaโ˜บ๏ธ
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hey meera great post  

stressed at  work  so  no time to   write detailed explainatino  of   the episode  thanks