Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-29 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rinku-b

So aptly put! It was a beautiful episode again today, with lots of depth which only you can bring out. Lovely job Meera!

Thank you Rinku...the episode was pretty poetic.
Firstly, hats off to you for ur amazing posts and analysis of the episode. I always read them but never get the chance to reply but today, I got this golden chance and didn't want to miss it 😆

Too be honest I have got nothing more to add, you have analysed everything so beautifully and explained the depth of each scene. Thank you soon much for this blissful analysis, it really makes me want to watch the episode again. Well done!! 👏 👍🏼

P.S. I love the theme song of the day :-)

I am totally loving the way CVs are showing us MM scenes and the choice of songs that go with the scenes, Madno is such a beautiful song and totally suited the scene.

Once again well done, I will try to come more often 😃 Adios!
*sigh* It seems as if you actually peeked inside the hearts of Mohan, Megha and Guru. Bang on analysis with beautiful use of words. You've said it all, so nothing else from me. 😊

I loved today's episode, and completely adore the flashback sequence. The longing in Mohan's eyes and the hurt in Megha's were so visible, and my heart bleeds for them.  

Btw what's up with you? No being humorous today? 🤗
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Samilicious..

Firstly, hats off to you for ur amazing posts and analysis of the episode. I always read them but never get the chance to reply but today, I got this golden chance and didn't want to miss it 😆

Too be honest I have got nothing more to add, you have analysed everything so beautifully and explained the depth of each scene. Thank you soon much for this blissful analysis, it really makes me want to watch the episode again. Well done!! 👏 👍🏼

P.S. I love the theme song of the day :-)

I am totally loving the way CVs are showing us MM scenes and the choice of songs that go with the scenes, Madno is such a beautiful song and totally suited the scene.

Once again well done, I will try to come more often 😃 Adios!

Thank you Samilicious... I am glad that you have broken your silence, now dont be a stranger okay 😊

and  I love U2 *sigh* they have some good music...and I am enjoying the show very much as well. I like all the epis where MM are in the same scene...they should continue to show these two in the same frame more often...They always put good songs, apart from that terribly placed Aur Ho 😆 I loved Tose Naina Lage last season alot.

Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

*sigh* It seems as if you actually peeked inside the hearts of Mohan, Megha and Guru. Bang on analysis with beautiful use of words. You've said it all, so nothing else from me. 😊

I loved today's episode, and completely adore the flashback sequence. The longing in Mohan's eyes and the hurt in Megha's were so visible, and my heart bleeds for them.  

Btw what's up with you? No being humorous today? 🤗

Thank you Bidzie 🤗 ... The episode was very beautiful, poetic i thought.

and I dunn whats up with me...perhaps I need some Ice cream therapy...
 Well for what it's worth,here I am! 😉   Not much else to say but I'll give it my best shot! Ok? 

By Meera:  "The Longing:
       Mohan, completely lost in his dream world. A world of happiness and nostalgia, of beauty and grace. A time of peace and sense of completeness. He sneezes and his heart flutters in joy, who knew a mildly irritating affliction would bring so much joy to him. He goes in search of her, interestingly enough  his whole life has been a quest to find her. He spies her doing something as mundane as making food and he realizes how much he misses those moments. The time has gone by, so much of it wasted, so much spent in despair and loneliness. If Only he had more. If only he could stop the time, if only he could control it, If only he could go back in that moment and relive it again and again. But he cant, so he stands there, right in that door, unwilling to step out and unable to step inside. and Hasnt this been the proverbial truth of his life? standing in this one spot, stuck in the moment of deep love and unable to move backwards or forward."

By Leesan:  I think I know why you're a little melancholic today! As achingly beautiful as those FB scenes were today, as much as they may have made your heart soar, there was also a tinge of sadness attached to those memories. And you said it! So much time had passed, wasted,  lost...forever! Very sad actually, a lifetime of loving ,sharing , giving ,caring all lost ,never to be regained. That must be a bitter pill to swallow for them both.  I remember when SSN 2 started with the MM separation, the only thing that gave me some consolation was the thought that MM had actually shared 2 happy years of marital bliss together .after everything that had happened ,at least they had those 2 years of love and memories . I was somewhat comforted by that thought. Seeing those scenes today made me a little sad too! 😔

By Meera.  :"True Lies:
       Mohan wants to clear the air about his daughter to her, when Megha explicitly calls her his daughter. He wants to speak the Truth, But a Lie stops him. Megha states that she knows the truth. About him, about RimJhim, about his betrayal. Two people talking about the same thing but on completely different pages, completely different contexts. and witnessing this all, is the culprit who started this cycle of half truths. He witness them talking and he and he is the only person who understands what each one of them is actually saying. As they say, Context matters. His Guilt is choking him at this point, he wants to rectify his mistake right there. But Mohan drags him out and thanks him for speaking the Truth on His Behalf to the one woman he has loved beyond anything, perhaps even himself. Thus, burying Guru in his own guilt.  "

By Leesan:   Perfectly explained!  A matter of context , same topic but neither of them has all the facts!  They do not have the whole truth ...to set them free !! So they remain  prisoners of their past, locked in the circumstances of the present, searching for a way to move forward into the future! 

Megha wants answers from Mohan ,yet when he asks her what he knows,she says everything! It's as if she doesn't want to hear the actual words out his mouth,because it will become more real,more true and she couldn't bear it at that point! Mohan too is relieved that Guru has taken on this burden for him, so he too doesn't have to say those words which he thinks may hurt Megha .  So nobody really says anything and the major MU persists!   

I can only hope that this MU clears very soon, but I suspect as it's the one last major obstacle between MM it may drag on ,pulling poor Nanhi  into it's wake!    RJ is probably going to be the saving grace,insisting on being  as close as possible to her Dance Ma'am!! 😉  Oh well! Lets see what tomorrow brings!  Thanks Meera, just so exquisitely done, as usual!! 

Hi Meera and Leesan,

The episode was really good. And Meera you got it bang on girl. Leesan, heartwrenching is the word.

MM both lost in the memory lane and their longing, for Megha it seems those are the perils of her life with Mohan and to Mohan those are the Gems of life he has had and is wanting again with her.

Heartwrenching. It has left me with a bunch of feelings, sad, hope, wishes, worries and happiness to see the lovers meeting each other a loving husband gets to live with his loving wife after a very long time, for a short time though, she is there for him, to look after 'his' daughter.

Akansha and Kunal were brilliant in their subtelity, spontaniety and strength.
👏

Came here only to vist Mussings of Monuland. The episode and this post has now left me in a pensive mood. Bye n have a good day all.

Meera, hopefully your injury is not giving you pain now.

-Swati.
Hi Meera,
Brilliant analysis.
All these days I was relishing your fun-filled NBT sauce (khatta-meetha) for meals. And today you served the real main course.  😉

Aay bhery much lubhed youbr emoshunal rebuw!!😊
Originally posted by WREX

Hi Meera,
Brilliant analysis.
All these days I was relishing your fun-filled NBT sauce (khatta-meetha) for meals. And today you served the real main course.  😉

Aay bhery much lubhed youbr emoshunal rebuw!!😊

Hey Rekha! Where have you been girl?! 😉   Have you been watching and/ or enjoying NBT 2 ? Missing you on the MMT ,take care! 😊