onir purvi to seperate

Posted: 10 years ago
yes, ur'll read write
arvi has a baby together and they are a family and parents have to be with their child
a child needs its mother the most but it also needs a father!
a child needs its 'real' parents to be together
and in order for arvi to get together, onir and purvi needs to seperate
Originally posted by ashvik_lover

yes, ur'll read write
arvi has a baby together and they are a family and parents have to be with their child

oh yes yes absolutely agree yaar...all bio parents around the world, for whatever reasons they are separate must unite for baby :P 

Also, jeeja-saali relationship is more legit than husband - wife. I am all for this union, once and for all, hopefully it will end this show :) 
Originally posted by pari87

oh yes yes absolutely agree yaar...all bio parents around the world, for whatever reasons they are separate must unite for baby :P 

Also, jeeja-saali relationship is more legit than husband - wife. I am all for this union, once and for all, hopefully it will end this show :) 

purvi-ovi r not biological sisters😃 so arjun purvi relationship is not jeeju saali.,dey r parent of pari😃😛

thinking,assuming,feeling is different 4m d originality ., and d real is ovi and purvi r not sisters.,purvi has sisterly feelings 4 ovi😃
A lot of people grow up without having both of their parents together. And that's okay. I don't see pari as the reason for them to reunite. I'd think they should reunite because they want to not for a baby.
Correct Purvi and Onir need to sperate and ArVi need to unite forever!!!!
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

A lot of people grow up without having both of their parents together. And that's okay. I don't see pari as the reason for them to reunite. I'd think they should reunite because they want to not for a baby.
Exactly, they should reunite because they both love each other dearly. I dont buy it that purvi does not love arjun, she does-thats the only reason why she fetch his child around for 9mths and bring it into this world.

She giving up her child to arjun is not so bad considering her situation and that child will get its father name and grow up with his father. Arjun is rich and can take care of his child. However, I am not in support of her giving up her baby girl without even thinking and not letting the father know that the child is his. If she had done it a different way, yes maybe.
Originally posted by prityy89

purvi-ovi r not biological sisters😃 so arjun purvi relationship is not jeeju saali.,dey r parent of pari😃😛

thinking,assuming,feeling is different 4m d originality ., and d real is ovi and purvi r not sisters.,purvi has sisterly feelings 4 ovi😃
Exactly. I dont understand where this whole thing about jeeju-saali coming from. they are not even step sisters. Purvi and ovi has no blood relation, its just based on a mutual feeling, respect and understanding.
Originally posted by prityy89

Yes yes, ofcourse, they should unite yaar. Next time, Purvi can donate him to Teju. After all Teju is also not sister sister na. Or maybe Ruchi? Yes Ruchi, as she is the only one without a boyfriend in her life. Maybe Ruchi can give Purvi Sulo's house back for barter system. 

That way, Purvi is not sister to anyone as she is adopted. :P.

Truly, the only person who is all hers alone is Onir. :P Even Arjun is someone's husband right now. Even her aai is someone else's bio aai yaar. So she only has aai wala feelings, but not real aai. 

Me thinks, Purvi should also re-unite with her bio parents yaar. Away from D and K households so they all can live peacefully ever after :) She can surely take Ovi's husband along if she likes. 
Originally posted by ashvik_lover

yes, ur'll read write

Then by this same theory, Purvi needs to get out of the Deshmukhs lives forever because she is not their "real" daughter.
Originally posted by JulieD

Then by this same theory, Purvi needs to get out of the Deshmukhs lives forever because she is not their "real" daughter.
Maybe she should have gotten out long before as she was not even treated properly as a daughter since teju and ovi returned. Everyone pampered ovi (the tantrum Queen)and cared for her feelings over purvi. Had purvi been in a different setting then she probably would not have felt the need to sacrifice for anyone happiness. Its really not worth it.