Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
LOL He holds both records, apologising to max. people and most apologies to only one person too. LOL
Hmm, this is also good. Let's see what they have planned... Lucky arranging a time to spend with Ginny alone, and clearing all misunderstandings can be the best ending.
I want this and as well as Lucky-Ginny track to end by this thrusday and a new track, most probably on Raashi, can start from monday. Smile
She can't lose... pakka, it will hurt her more... if you see this situation in reality... but in serial everything is possible. Ofcourse, it is sure that everybody will going to respect her in the end, as enacted by the family at home.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Same costume again :'( (Page 4)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I love the way he apologises to Sweety...LOL Sweet guy.

Yes. It is high time..father-daughter get to spend some time together. This track can end this thursday and next track from monday will be perfect. Sunny track can also get ended coming week. 

Raashi track is definitely needed. And I am waiting for some track on their final exams. Nobody is studying...Confused They have to show something on studies...and also kids entering 10th n 12th. 

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Bechaare Lucky jee... ghalti ho ya na ho, maafi maang ke khud he matter solve kar dete hain. LOL
But, hum joh bhi predict karte hain, waisa nahi hota. Ouch I hope, whatever they do... but atleast show us some bonding between Ginny-Lucky. whether it's the scene or a track.
Sunny's track is a cute one... he is blackmailing Pinky... and Pinky is stuck. ROFL It can too get end this week...Wink
And then as you said an exam track for all the kids... some having trouble, like Ginny and Raavi and others are not so bad in studies. LOL and then result and comparision with others as yoy mentioned in some other thread... but, before this, a Raashi track is badly needed... she hasn't got any track along with Sunny-Ginny.. unko toh mil gaye... ab Raashi ka haq bhi banta hai. LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
You know thats what I like Luckyji. He is ready to apologise and solve the problem. he does not think if it is his wife or someone else. And if he has made a mistake, he regrets for that too. Luckyji is bindaasLOL 

When Sunny was with that doctor...only one word popped up...Nautanki...LOL He has become a dramebaaz also...the way he said...i have stomach ache and everyone are shouting at me...LOL

Raashi definitely needs a track..but I have no idea what track can be there for her. Exams are a must. They have to progress and get into the next standard also. Exams and results. May be school telling only students with over so much marks will be admitted into next std or something..this happens a lot in my state

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
He is a dude... Cool pata nahi, kabhi kabhi Lucky ke serious dialogues sun kar bhi hansi aajati hai. LOL
Sunny is definitely turned dramebaaz...Jeet will going to handle him, I think. Wink
Hmm, track is very difficult to predict for Raashi... but once it comes, we will be having many ideas and predictions. LOL
Just like what happened with Ginny track... you said, we should never hope for a Ginny track and whenever it comes it will be a surprise... it came and took us by surprise and we never predicted anything correctly in that one... on the other hand, what we thought in Rinku track it happened... that shows, how different this track was... Wink
I am hoping same for Raashi. Tongue
Agar school puts conditions of getting certain marks to get promoted in the next standard... phir toh Lucky aur Sweety Ginny ke liye koi naya school dhoond he lein. LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
For me, when Luckyji is serious in a serious situation, i get serious too but apart from that..I always have a smile when he is on screen. May be because he keep smiling all the time...LOL 

Lets not predict anything for Raashi. Lets not even talk about itLOL 

Sunny track. Jeet can only advice...but Pinky is the one who spends maximum time with him, so she has to do something. 

May be that will happen. Ginny might be warned for getting less marks and might be stressed and pressurized. Rocky might feel difficult to study science now...and would want to change or do something else than engineering(happens a lot of times...I took science group...and ended up doing MBA...LOL

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
OMG! Shocked Crush? Evil Smile ROFL
Okay... lets not talk about Raashi track now. Because we will be talking about Raashi soonish. LOL
Pinky ko khud kuchh samajh nahi ata... pata nahi Ginny ke maamle mein itni wise kese hogayee... seriously, Sunny ki situation should be handle more maturely by her... she is behaving like a bacha. Confused
That will become another pressurized one and sad track for Ginny... but no worries this issue is good too... and Rocky ka achha hai, he didn't wanted to take science intitially... just for bike he did it... now this thing can also be notice. Wink

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@Ahsaan...arey yar...agar crush hota toh main yeh use kartiEmbarrassed yeh LOL nahi...LOL I came to know what crush means itself only few days back...aur Luckyji se crush...come on...LOL yeh toh cool dad hai...crush kaise...LOL

I want Rocky's track like that...may be he will make it clear that he wont do engg...bt still demand bike or something...

Lets not talk abt Ginny track also...we may jinx it...LOL

AB_DaKriticizer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top