Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Ahsaan...

Honestly yar...20 episodes will be too much. I understand ur feelings...bt still for the welfare of the track...13-14 episodes will be fine.

You heart is broken...my heart will break when we dont get Ginny-Lucky scene...LOLLOL I still cant believe tey did not show...Angry Sweety-Rocky both got scenes with Ginny...that too great scenes...Angry

I guess...eventhough the track is going to end well...our hearts are going to be broken.
Raavi got 50 episodes track. Ouch Toh 20 mein kya kharabi hai? Aur Raavi ko toh tracks bhi regularly milte hain... Ginny ko toh ab pata nahi agle kis janam mein mile ga. Cry
I don't know but my heart says they'll going to show a scene between Ginny-Lucky... Ginny is not talking to Lucky nor watching him atleast. Usne pair tak nahi chhue the Lucky ke. Shocked
Or Lucky after understanding hasn't talked with Ginny yet...
There are high chances that there will be scene... but agar nahi hua toh... pure track ki WAAT lag jaaye gi... because it will be an incomplete ending... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Same costume again :'( (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Raavi had 50 episodes...bt did we like her track???That is the reason because it was dragged too much. This track when it ends in time...will be remembered as one of the best tracks.

For Lucky-Ginny. I really hope there is a scene...or else there was no need to show the BOL scene. Lucky has forgiven Ginny...and thinks Ginny might not misunderstand him. He has been with her, even hugged her yesterday. But he did not realise she is not happy. This track can be complete only with Lucky-Ginny scene and I dont want family scene...but Lucky-Ginny scene. 

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hmm, good point. But for that they need to give these kids more tracks. Ouch
Really? Lucky hugged Ginny yesterday? When? I didn't noticed. Confused
Ofcourse, he is the only one from this very big amily who didn't understood Ginny's condition and continously was shouting, scolding and was looking not so serious when Ginny had a nightmare. So, if CVs are going to miss this one this time, then no need of showing Lucky worringly angry.
Yeah! Ginny-Lucky scene is much important than the family scene. They HAVE to show it... otherwise this whole Clap track will going to sink and will remain incomplete.

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
He hugged her in happiness after she accepted to participate...waise everyone hugged herLOL

But I liked the point that was made in the Lucky-Sweety scene as to why he is not able to understand. Because he is not around the same age as Ginny...nor is he her mother and he does not have any siblings also. But if Ginny is angry with him, I think it is her mistake. As a fatherly instinct he shouted at her. She should also try to understand why he did it. 

If CVs does not show a good scene of Lucky-Ginny, then there was no need for the role-reversal of Sweety-Lucky. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Oh! I didn't noticed... maybe was checking I-F at that time. ROFL
Everyone hugged, than it was not that clear for sure... main thing to be taken in consideration is she didn't took blessings from Lucky, even she was not looking at him only. Shocked Yes. It is Ginny's fault, but she was surprised to see his father that angry, she hersel said that she had never seen Lucky such angry... it took her as shocker... personaly my dad is little short tempared and my mom is cool as an cucumber... so, whenever my dad scolds me, it doesn't hurts much as I am sued to it. LOL But my moms eyes maked me to melt... Shocked Because I have not seen her angry so I always think two times before doing something which will mom angry...
Same case, when Ginny saw Lucky's highest temperature... it made her more scared... and Lucky was the only one who didn't understood peer pressure on time.
Anyways, kuchh bhi ho, a scene is MUST MUST and MUST... and I want both to apologise to each other... Ginny for telling a lie and Lucky for not understanding her... as you said, then no need of those role reversals Confused It will go as a complete waste. Angry

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Lucky will apologise...[he has made that a habitLOL]. But Ginny has to understand what Lucky must have went through at that time...and why her father who used to be cool always got so angry. It will actually be nice if Ginny misunderstands him and does not talk to him..and later they patch...

LOL We are looking forward for one scene...and now I am thinking about a track itself...LOL

BTW...I was thinking...I think this time the song may not be original. Some filmy song may be. And I cant imagine Ginny singing Rock in this situation. She is so scared, sad and all...will she suddenly turn to rockstar? 

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
LOLTrue! Kuchh bhi ho, only Lucky will apologise. LOL
A small primary track on this will be more nice than a scene. Wink
Ginny not talking to him not showing but ignoring him, which doesn't looks that odd... and Lucky getting it wrong that she is fine winning the competition and don't noticing either... a cute little track with only Ginny-Lucky ending... like, after Lucky recognising Ginny's upsetness with him, he decides to take her for a lunch or somewhere alone... than it will be the best moment of patch up. Wink
I think they have taken it as a wrong one... If it was a rock comp. than it should have been performed by bands or groups... it's solo singing show in my view... but who knows, she might turn in to a rockstar suddenly... LOL I am expecting a soft song. You?

Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I think Luckyji holds the record for apologising the maximum and to maximum people...LOL

I want track to be like...Ginny starts ignoring or even telling directly how much hurt she was when her father did not understand her. Lucky tries to apologise but she does not accept. He becomes sad. And then he gives her a surprise or gift or takes her out...something cuteSmile In a way, I want Ginny also to realise that she has made a mistake...and that can be told to her only by Sweety. But it is fine. But Lucky-Ginny track is definitely needed. [Yar...i will be furious if not even a scene comes...Angry)

Even I feel it may be a soft or emotional song and at last Ginny might tell she does not care if she wins or not...bt she is happy her family is with her. Ginny might lose...bt will gain respect from everyone

AB_DaKriticizer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top