Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Nd also same track again..LOL bt yeh ginny track hai so i m happy...Embarrassed bt i m not happy with da repetition of tracks.. Cv's r really out of tracks..Pinch

Us bechari ko aagey show mei koi track nahi milta aur ab mila bhi toh wohi same rock competition track..D'oh with same costume..Confused ufff..Angry

Edited by Samraat_92 - 05 April 2013 at 4:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Same costume again :'( (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samraat_92

Nd also same track again..LOL bt yeh ginny track hai so i m happy...Embarrassed bt i m not happy with da repetition of tracks.. Cv's r really out of tracks..Pinch

they should get new writers LOLTongue
i want precaps n promos OuchAngry these cv hate them AngryAngryAngryAngry

Shwets1502Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

they should get new writers LOLTongue
i want precaps n promos OuchAngry these cv hate them Angry

Exactly.. plzz some new creative writers..OuchD'oh

lizzie1765Shwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

The make up should ve been proper
I mean there is a rock competition the make up should ve like a rock star a little bright nice lipstick shade n nice eye shadow a little glitter would do good a little lip gloss too but theymade her make up dull I mean common she's a rock star n clothes omg repeated
Achha, aisa... phir toh you are right. Rockstar GinnyEmbarrassed ko Rockstar look dena chahiye tha... with new dress. Day Dreaming
Censored kanjoos CVs. Angry

lizzie1765Shwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Nd also same track again..LOL02bt yeh ginny track hai so i m happy...Embarrassed02bt i m not happy with da repetition of tracks.. Cv's r really out of tracks..Pinch
[/DIV]

[DIV]Us bechari ko aagey show mei koi track nahi milta aur ab mila bhi toh wohi same rock competition track..D'oh02with same costume..Confused02ufff..Angry
Same kahan? Confused Same nahi hai it's a new one. Tongue Haan, ending same hai but we have to accept it. The track was about peer pressure, and to let kid know that you should do what you like and good at. Na ke joh doosre karein, unke pressure mein aake hum bhi woh he kar bethein...
Aur to show this, Ginny ke singing talent se achha toh kuchh aur tha he nahi... woh he ek aisi cheez hai jis mein she is good and best. Day Dreaming So, it's fine yaar. Wink Aur ek aur baat, time to time, they have to show Ginny participating in different competitions and stuff if this show runs long... Shocked Kyun ke agar they'll not show it, then hum he kahen gai that they are running out of plot and things etc... Because Ginny is a good singer in the show and it should be shown every one or two after another.Tongue LOL
But same costume ne mera saari umeedon par paani phair diya... Cry Main toh wait kar raha tha to see her in another rocking dress...Day Dreaming but yeh kanjoos CVs. Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Shwets1502Zari_Khan

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
This track is one of the best tracks of Parvarish. They have dealt with the issue of peer pressure so well. In addition to it, the actors have done a marvellous job.

Coming to makeup and costume. Yes, CVs could have done a better job there. Nevertheless, the above cannot ruin the track. So no complains. 

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

This track is one of the best tracks of Parvarish. They have dealt with the issue of peer pressure so well. In addition to it, the actors have done a marvellous job.

Coming to makeup and costume. Yes, CVs could have done a better job there. Nevertheless, the above cannot ruin the track. So no complains.
Yes it has been the the track which is handled quite maturely by the CVs and actors has done remarakble job... but it may end in just 11 episode. Cry I wanted atleast 20. Unhappy

This thing above may not hurt the track much... but it has broken my heart Broken Heart Broken Heart and hurt my expectations, uska kya? CryLOL

lizzie1765Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan...

Honestly yar...20 episodes will be too much. I understand ur feelings...bt still for the welfare of the track...13-14 episodes will be fine.

You heart is broken...my heart will break when we dont get Ginny-Lucky scene...LOLLOL I still cant believe tey did not show...Angry Sweety-Rocky both got scenes with Ginny...that too great scenes...Angry

I guess...eventhough the track is going to end well...our hearts are going to be broken.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerZari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top