Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by lizzie1765

they should get new writers πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
i want precaps n promos 😑 these cv hate them 😑

Exactly.. plzz some new creative writers..
Originally posted by lizzie1765

The make up should ve been proper
I mean there is a rock competition the make up should ve like a rock star a little bright nice lipstick shade n nice eye shadow a little glitter would do good a little lip gloss too but theymade her make up dull I mean common she's a rock star n clothes omg repeated
Achha, aisa... phir toh you are right. Rockstar Ginny😳 ko Rockstar look dena chahiye tha... with new dress.
🀬 kanjoos CVs. 😑
Originally posted by Samraat_92

Nd also same track again..πŸ˜†0β€ž2bt yeh ginny track hai so i m happy...😳0β€ž2bt i m not happy with da repetition of tracks.. Cv's r really out of tracks..😡
[/DIV]

[DIV]Us bechari ko aagey show mei koi track nahi milta aur ab mila bhi toh wohi same rock competition track..0β€ž2with same costume..πŸ˜•0β€ž2ufff..😑
Same kahan? πŸ˜• Same nahi hai it's a new one. πŸ˜› Haan, ending same hai but we have to accept it. The track was about peer pressure, and to let kid know that you should do what you like and good at. Na ke joh doosre karein, unke pressure mein aake hum bhi woh he kar bethein...
Aur to show this, Ginny ke singing talent se achha toh kuchh aur tha he nahi... woh he ek aisi cheez hai jis mein she is good and best. So, it's fine yaar. πŸ˜‰ Aur ek aur baat, time to time, they have to show Ginny participating in different competitions and stuff if this show runs long... 😲 Kyun ke agar they'll not show it, then hum he kahen gai that they are running out of plot and things etc... Because Ginny is a good singer in the show and it should be shown every one or two after another.πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
But same costume ne mera saari umeedon par paani phair diya... 😭 Main toh wait kar raha tha to see her in another rocking dress... but yeh kanjoos CVs. 😑
This track is one of the best tracks of Parvarish. They have dealt with the issue of peer pressure so well. In addition to it, the actors have done a marvellous job.

Coming to makeup and costume. Yes, CVs could have done a better job there. Nevertheless, the above cannot ruin the track. So no complains. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

This track is one of the best tracks of Parvarish. They have dealt with the issue of peer pressure so well. In addition to it, the actors have done a marvellous job.

Coming to makeup and costume. Yes, CVs could have done a better job there. Nevertheless, the above cannot ruin the track. So no complains.
Yes it has been the the track which is handled quite maturely by the CVs and actors has done remarakble job... but it may end in just 11 episode. 😭 I wanted atleast 20. πŸ˜”

This thing above may not hurt the track much... but it has broken my heart πŸ’” πŸ₯Ί and hurt my expectations, uska kya? πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
@Ahsaan...

Honestly yar...20 episodes will be too much. I understand ur feelings...bt still for the welfare of the track...13-14 episodes will be fine.

You heart is broken...my heart will break when we dont get Ginny-Lucky scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I still cant believe tey did not show...😑 Sweety-Rocky both got scenes with Ginny...that too great scenes...😑

I guess...eventhough the track is going to end well...our hearts are going to be broken.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Ahsaan...

Honestly yar...20 episodes will be too much. I understand ur feelings...bt still for the welfare of the track...13-14 episodes will be fine.

You heart is broken...my heart will break when we dont get Ginny-Lucky scene...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I still cant believe tey did not show...😑 Sweety-Rocky both got scenes with Ginny...that too great scenes...😑

I guess...eventhough the track is going to end well...our hearts are going to be broken.
Raavi got 50 episodes track. Toh 20 mein kya kharabi hai? Aur Raavi ko toh tracks bhi regularly milte hain... Ginny ko toh ab pata nahi agle kis janam mein mile ga. 😭
I don't know but my heart says they'll going to show a scene between Ginny-Lucky... Ginny is not talking to Lucky nor watching him atleast. Usne pair tak nahi chhue the Lucky ke. 😲
Or Lucky after understanding hasn't talked with Ginny yet...
There are high chances that there will be scene... but agar nahi hua toh... pure track ki WAAT lag jaaye gi... because it will be an incomplete ending...
Raavi had 50 episodes...bt did we like her track???That is the reason because it was dragged too much. This track when it ends in time...will be remembered as one of the best tracks.

For Lucky-Ginny. I really hope there is a scene...or else there was no need to show the BOL scene. Lucky has forgiven Ginny...and thinks Ginny might not misunderstand him. He has been with her, even hugged her yesterday. But he did not realise she is not happy. This track can be complete only with Lucky-Ginny scene and I dont want family scene...but Lucky-Ginny scene. 
Hmm, good point. But for that they need to give these kids more tracks.
Really? Lucky hugged Ginny yesterday? When? I didn't noticed. πŸ˜•
Ofcourse, he is the only one from this very big amily who didn't understood Ginny's condition and continously was shouting, scolding and was looking not so serious when Ginny had a nightmare. So, if CVs are going to miss this one this time, then no need of showing Lucky worringly angry.
Yeah! Ginny-Lucky scene is much important than the family scene. They HAVE to show it... otherwise this whole πŸ‘ track will going to sink and will remain incomplete.
He hugged her in happiness after she accepted to participate...waise everyone hugged herπŸ˜†

But I liked the point that was made in the Lucky-Sweety scene as to why he is not able to understand. Because he is not around the same age as Ginny...nor is he her mother and he does not have any siblings also. But if Ginny is angry with him, I think it is her mistake. As a fatherly instinct he shouted at her. She should also try to understand why he did it. 

If CVs does not show a good scene of Lucky-Ginny, then there was no need for the role-reversal of Sweety-Lucky.