Posted: 11 years ago
Arey yaar! 😑
I will not talk about the episode much. It was awesome, brilliant, everything, according to me. πŸ‘ Apart from the pace which is too fast in my opinion. 😲 Suddenly, it seems like they are trying to rush towards the end. πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Anyways, this topic is not about the episode, track or storyline... πŸ˜› It is about the costume which Ginny was wearing today for the competition. 😭 Arey yaar, it is the same costume Ginny worn in the last competition. ❀️ πŸ˜›. 😑 Though she was looking really pretty in that one also... 😳 πŸ˜› Haaye cutooo my Rockstar This time with open hairs. OMG! 😳 πŸ˜› But CVs kya ek naya costume nahi bana sakte Ginny ke liye? Raavi ke liye bhi toh itna make-up ka kharcha karte hain roz roz... 😲 toh what is the problem with making a new costume for Ginny? 😑
I had great expectations and was waiting eagerly to see what Ginny wears this time... another Rocking beautiful dress for my princess. but I am so dejected to see CVs doing this to me. 😭
Bas ab kya kahun... saari umeedon par paani phair diya in CVs ne... 😑 kuchh bhi ho, 🀬 ke 🀬 he rahen gei. 😑 🀣
But khair, yeh wala costume is good one too... πŸ˜› Specially when it is worn by my Princess, Rockstar, 😎 Aashika 😳 Ufff!!! Main toh dekhta he reh gaya, woh toh achha hua meri mom ne notice nhi kiya. 🀣 🀣
Leave it, hogya drama from my sideπŸ˜†...
Ab what do you think friends? πŸ€”
Wanted Ginny to wear a new dress or happy with this one also?😳
Mere liye toh joh bhi ho, she looks sooo much beautiful in every dress. ... but really I wanted to see another rocking costume for her. 😭
Have your say if you want. 😳Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 11 years ago
I am definitely not happy with the make up. Ginny already was sad...upar se..make up was... Honestly I am not sure if she was wearing same dress or different...bt Ahsaan if u say same dress...I accept.! But if we see logically where will Ahluwalias go for new dress at last minπŸ˜†

I just hope she does not sing the same song.
Personally I think Ginnys costume was not appropriate for the song.. If this is what CVs planned she could have worn jeans and a cute top

Maybe it's just me...
agree totally πŸ˜‰
 atleast  make up accha karte ginny ke liye 😑😲
😲 i hope ginny doesnt sing the  same songπŸ˜† which she sang before
wen ginny n family entered the auditorium there was  riya πŸ˜›sharma  πŸ˜• singin meethi boliyaan😳 sun lo😳  i love that song😳 i hope ginny sings yaaram😳😳😳 wala song its an excellent song ⭐️
lol rohit singh πŸ˜›πŸ˜†that  guy was doingπŸ˜› terrible lip sync 🀣

Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I am definitely not happy with the make up. Ginny already was sad...upar se..make up was...Honestly I am not sure if she was wearing same dress or different...bt Ahsaan if u say same dress...I accept.! But if we see logically where will Ahluwalias go for new dress at last minπŸ˜†

I just hope she does not sing the same song.
Achha? 😲 Makeup main kya problem thi, mujhe toh kuchh kharab nahi laga? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Seriously, I am not good in judging that. Yeh sirf ladkiyan he kar sakti hain. πŸ˜†
Yes. It's the same dress which she worn last time. 😭
But here again, CVs did blunder. Competition was announced one week ago. Then why Ginny did not told her parents about it?
Kuchh bhi ho... naya dress toh banta tha. πŸ˜› 😭
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Personally I think Ginnys costume was not appropriate for the song.. If this is what CVs planned she could have worn jeans and a cute top

Maybe it's just me...
Any costume other than this would have been okay. πŸ˜› Atleast a new one. 😭
Yeah! She did the same in the last competition also. But that time she had dupatta for that religious song. It was nice though. 😊
@lizzie,
Arey mujhe bhi koi bata doh kya problem thi makeup mein? 😲 πŸ˜†
O Haan! Jab Ginny started the same way she did the last time, I thought wohi song na ho again. 😲 And I am hoping for a different song this time. 😊
Jab woh ladka 'Sadda Haq' ga raha tha toh the only one from the parvarrish family was enjoying, Lovely. 🀣
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

@lizzie,
Arey mujhe bhi koi bata doh kya problem thi makeup mein? 😲 πŸ˜†
O Haan! Jab Ginny started the same way she did the last time, I thought wohi song na ho again. 😲 And I am hoping for a different song this time. 😊
Jab woh ladka 'Sadda Haq' ga raha tha toh the only one from the parvarrish family was enjoying, Lovely. 🀣

The make up should ve been proper πŸ˜³
I mean there is a rock competition the make up  should ve like a rock star a little bright nice lipstick shade n nice eye shadow a little glitter would do good a little lip gloss too but they made her make up dull I mean common she's a rock star n clothes omg repeated πŸ˜³

Nd also same track again..πŸ˜† bt yeh ginny track hai so i m happy...😳 bt i m not happy with da repetition of tracks.. Cv's r really out of tracks..😡

Us bechari ko aagey show mei koi track nahi milta aur ab mila bhi toh wohi same rock competition track.. with same costume..πŸ˜• ufff..😑
Edited by Samraat_92 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Samraat_92

Nd also same track again..πŸ˜† bt yeh ginny track hai so i m happy...😳 bt i m not happy with da repetition of tracks.. Cv's r really out of tracks..😡

they should get new writers πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
i want precaps n promos 😑 these cv hate them 😑😑😑😑