Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Arey yaar! Angry
I will not talk about the episode much. It was awesome, brilliant, everything, according to me. Clap Apart from the pace which is too fast in my opinion. Shocked Suddenly, it seems like they are trying to rush towards the end. ShockedConfused
Anyways, this topic is not about the episode, track or storyline... Tongue It is about the costume which Ginny was wearing today for the competition. Cry Arey yaar, it is the same costume Ginny worn in the last competition. Day Dreaming Heart Tongue. Angry Though she was looking really pretty in that one also... Embarrassed Tongue Haaye cutooo my Rockstar Day Dreaming This time with open hairs. Day Dreaming OMG! D'oh Embarrassed Tongue But CVs kya ek naya costume nahi bana sakte Ginny ke liye? Ouch Raavi ke liye bhi toh itna make-up ka kharcha karte hain roz roz... Shocked toh what is the problem with making a new costume for Ginny? Angry
I had great expectations and was waiting eagerly to see what Ginny wears this time... Day Dreaming another Rocking beautiful dress for my princess. Day Dreaming but I am so dejected to see CVs doing this to me. Cry
Bas ab kya kahun... saari umeedon par paani phair diya in CVs ne... Angry kuchh bhi ho, Censored ke Censored he rahen gei. Angry ROFL
But khair, yeh wala costume is good one too... Day Dreaming Tongue Specially when it is worn by my Princess, Day Dreaming Rockstar, Cool Aashika Embarrassed Ufff!!!D'oh Main toh dekhta he reh gaya, Day Dreaming woh toh achha hua meri mom ne notice nhi kiya. ROFL ROFL
Leave it, hogya drama from my sideLOL...
Ab what do you think friends? Ermm
Wanted Ginny to wear a new dress or happy with this one also?Embarrassed
Mere liye toh joh bhi ho, she looks sooo much beautiful in every dress. Day Dreaming... but really I wanted to see another rocking costume for her. Cry
Have your say if you want. Embarrassed

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 04 April 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765preetipcSamraat_92Shwets1502Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Same costume again :'(" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I am definitely not happy with the make up. Ginny already was sad...upar se..make up was...Ouch Honestly I am not sure if she was wearing same dress or different...bt Ahsaan if u say same dress...I accept.! But if we see logically where will Ahluwalias go for new dress at last minLOL

I just hope she does not sing the same song.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerZari_Khan

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Personally I think Ginnys costume was not appropriate for the song.. If this is what CVs planned she could have worn jeans and a cute top

Maybe it's just me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
agree totally Wink
 atleast  make up accha karte ginny ke liye AngryShocked
Shocked i hope ginny doesnt sing the  same songLOL which she sang before Ouch
wen ginny n family entered the auditorium there was  riya Tonguesharma  Confused singin meethi boliyaanEmbarrassed sun loEmbarrassed  i love that songEmbarrassed i hope ginny sings yaaramEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed wala song its an excellent song Star
lol rohit singh TongueLOLthat  guy was doingTongue terrible lip sync ROFL

Edited by lizzie1765 - 04 April 2013 at 9:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliioAB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I am definitely not happy with the make up. Ginny already was sad...upar se..make up was...OuchHonestly I am not sure if she was wearing same dress or different...bt Ahsaan if u say same dress...I accept.! But if we see logically where will Ahluwalias go for new dress at last minLOL

I just hope she does not sing the same song.
Achha? Shocked Makeup main kya problem thi, mujhe toh kuchh kharab nahi laga? ConfusedLOL Seriously, I am not good in judging that. Yeh sirf ladkiyan he kar sakti hain. LOL
Yes. It's the same dress which she worn last time. Cry
But here again, CVs did blunder. Competition was announced one week ago. Then why Ginny did not told her parents about it?
Kuchh bhi ho... naya dress toh banta tha. Ouch Tongue Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Personally I think Ginnys costume was not appropriate for the song.. If this is what CVs planned she could have worn jeans and a cute top

Maybe it's just me...
Any costume other than this would have been okay. Tongue Atleast a new one. Cry
Yeah! She did the same in the last competition also. But that time she had dupatta for that religious song. It was nice though. Smile

lizzie1765

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
@lizzie,
Arey mujhe bhi koi bata doh kya problem thi makeup mein? Shocked LOL
O Haan! Jab Ginny started the same way she did the last time, I thought wohi song na ho again. Shocked And I am hoping for a different song this time. Smile
Jab woh ladka 'Sadda Haq' ga raha tha toh the only one from the parvarrish family was enjoying, Lovely. ROFL

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

@lizzie,
Arey mujhe bhi koi bata doh kya problem thi makeup mein? Shocked LOL
O Haan! Jab Ginny started the same way she did the last time, I thought wohi song na ho again. Shocked And I am hoping for a different song this time. Smile
Jab woh ladka 'Sadda Haq' ga raha tha toh the only one from the parvarrish family was enjoying, Lovely. ROFL

The make up should ve been proper Embarrassed
I mean there is a rock competition the make up  should ve like a rock star a little bright nice lipstick shade n nice eye shadow a little glitter would do good a little lip gloss too but they made her make up dull I mean common she's a rock star n clothes omg repeated Embarrassed

AB_DaKriticizer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top