Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's paradise#73 Dil..sambhal ja zaraa.. - Page 110

KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Madhubala-

Madhubala as expected gives the promise...Madhu Aryan bye bye scene skipped..i wonder if the actors were unavailable or they didnt want to show any bye scene...

Loved Dips dialogues today...so basically as expected. RK is all hell bent to prove himself different from Dips...Love gone for toss...realization n redemption or not in his dictionary...

Sultan scene n th color thing..I noticed the color when he was taking promise...so he does not want to wash it off...ahem...

CVs are definitely going on dual boats...but in Rishbala n Sulbala fight...I am missing Madhubala...just hardly a couple of minutes...

but that scene was awkward and cute...Aryan trying to be cupid...what the ...haha...Sultan calling Madhubala - Madhu...

precap...I just cant stand these romance anymore...makes me feel sick in my stomach...what moments was he talking about...a well planned trap...

@i told the same thing in my post πŸ€£ and he didnt disappoint me πŸ€£ he doesnt want that EQUAL  equation...Gutter queen and Isshhh SUperstar Rk!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

All the moments were declared by himself as fake. I even don't know what he was talking about.  And even this one was too fake, cos he planned this whole thing by tricking her to come there alone and by cancelling the shooting.

what more we can expect from him...he is not realizing what he has done ...but making her realise...she ones loved him..🀒🀣 ...now I know why RS called immature...as I dont have any maturity to understand this redemptionπŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

true..yet right now the entire show to me seems out of order.. πŸ˜†

Because we are unable to see the end to this twisting that started from the revenge twist drama πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Today's episode was a filler episode for me and not because of the characters but because of the way it was written. I would have liked it more if they had shown a scene of R.K's introspection after Dipali leaves the room, telling him that they are both the same. 
KittuPratzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anji64

cool down       kittu...

nothing will change.. the show will go on according to the producers.. 

even  the actors can't do anything..

u knw how am i venting out my anger?? by making sattire posts!!! seriously im fed up now!!! and ppl say Dips follows RK??!!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: KittuPratzz

@i told the same thing in my post πŸ€£ and he didnt disappoint me πŸ€£ he doesnt want that EQUAL  equation...Gutter queen and Isshhh SUperstar Rk!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

he wants to prove to Dips...🀒...n why on earth he wanted Dips to be in her room ...making peg for her...asking her same old question...which has become Madhubala national anthem of late...why are u around😑...Dips had to dig into his ego so deep to force him to ask her leave
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ami- ashi came here during episode time and ask to give WU link. I gave it after that she vanished.πŸ˜†

So guess episode affect.

OK Good night from me.
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shahisthi

Ami- ashi came here during episode time and ask to give WU link. I gave it after that she vanished.πŸ˜†

So guess episode affect.

OK Good night from me.

Good Night and Dream Sweet, Shahi πŸ˜Š

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Since I am hardcore Rishbala, i didn't like Aryan today.  Why he had to dial phone to Madhu n give it to Sultan.. πŸ˜‘.    Children r not supposed to act like that.  
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
smart decision sam...16 hrs a must...

gn all...too tired today...will crash immediately...
KittuPratzz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Madhubala-

he wants to prove to Dips...🀒...n why on earth he wanted Dips to be in her room ...making peg for her...asking her same old question...which has become Madhubala national anthem of late...why are u around😑...Dips had to dig into his ego so deep to force him to ask her leave

🀣🀣 oh my..@bold!!!πŸ˜†

Dips is DRIVING force of RK!!!