Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's paradise#73 Dil..sambhal ja zaraa.. - Page 4

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankita24

expect the unexpected slogan of our show..:

when expecting RK will ditch Madhu: cvs went ahead in portraying him as perfect                                                                                       husband material.

when  expecting some MU may separate Rishbala: revenge happened

when expecting to see madhu moving ahead career wise:we got to see her brighter side helping                                                                                                 the kid and in turn don ...
epic holi: sultan colord madhu,RK colord madhu,madhu colord sultan...

when expecting revenge drama to end  : misunderstanding between Rishbala..

when expecting madhu to bounce back : may forgive RK easily...

sm r expecting Madhu will turn revengeful :next to impossible cz she believes in worshipping RK.

sm r expecting RK wl take revenge again...: RK can trap madhu 'n' no. of times n she wl keep                                                                            showering him with love..

No doubt actors have delivered thr best..kudos to them

But when it comes to justify d characters either RK or Madhu..it looks lk forced as if we r trying to satisfy ourselves dt evrything is fine as it is just a fictional show...and only thing we need to do is enjoy...!!

Is Madhu's strength her weakness too...?
everything in proportion is more appreciated than showing extra dose of qualities..
i may justify a little bit of Madhu's concerns for Aryan ..but abt sultan no matter how gud the gangster is  at heart, cares abt good ppl,well behaved,mature,bt still the profession cant be ignored.. even though Madhu has some reason bt risking lives f other ppl  living at chawl cant be ignored..i cant change the unusual things happening in our show...bt atleast thr is no bitter past coming in front of our eyes .. cz i know the real statistics is still the same,not even changed a bit n thr r no chances of any improvements in future too... !!

It takes lot of time to build one's imagine,trust and reputation  and not even a second to get spoiled
how can u love a person wd same intensity knowing dt he hs not only insulted u badly bt also the mother too who was begging ifo him to take her daughter back...who treated u lk sm object and asked guards to throw u away..later when the need of that particular object arises he wants that badly..and giving him second chance without any serious efforts is simply nt digestable..!!

am totally lost with definition of love ..who is more rite n wrong...??
Madhu's condition like...ek taraf khayi to ek taraf kua...!!

omg..i cnt believe i wrote such big post...sry fr d trouble.. πŸ˜†

Nicely written anku...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uff...finally updated the first page...!!
Its based on yesterday's episode..!!
πŸ˜ƒ
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Episode started with Rishbala ad shifted directly to S3RG!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was like ROFL!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Conversation of That guru-shishya... They are just annoying me now a days... Oh please someone screw up the Bittu-Radha call sheet to ensure they dont meet each other in the episode for atleast a month!πŸ˜ƒ

What does this Radha want? Such a selfish mother she is. I now understand where RK gets his selfish trait from. Madhu was the girl who got her son back to her. Now she is so blind to her pain. All she wants is for Madhu to not move on with her life and just keep crying over her son's betrayal. It annoys me to ends. and the haan ji haan ji Bittu ji! Fine Forget it! It was just a fillerπŸ˜›

Rishbala scenes were intense and passionate but the fear quotient is disturbing me a lot. Dont know if its only me or with other viewers also. Just always worried for Madhu. Not sure when RK will smirk and break her heart again. The way he was pulling pushing and dragging her shows that he just wants to make a mark on her. I dont' see any love in it... Not sure if i am blind.

The way he colored her and said that dialogue  -

"Only I have the right to color you and only you have the right to shiver"

-
Great dialogue... At last one good dialogue after long time from RK, otherwise his one liners are falling flat these days.πŸ˜† His "Happy Holi Biwi!" Was genuine... I could just feel it... 😊
****Edited***

After coming out of the anger of seeing Madhu smiling and trying to color RK, I am able to understand that 'ITS A Nomral human behaviour' She is being victimised by RK becauseom she chooses to be the Victim. He is using his "What works on her". I feel bad for her coz she truly loves him. Even in the studio when he wiped her tears, inspite of all insults she was affected by him coz she truly lvoes him. No matter what he does SHE LOVES HIM! 😊 Not sure when RK will realise the deepth of this love. But she will keep loving him! I dont' know if i am happy with it but yes the acceptance is thereπŸ˜† Because she is not like RK! She is simple pure hearted person who doesn't hesitate to make mistakes and thats how each one of us are. 😳

Now let me have sneek peak into RK's insecurity...
I am sure that what ever RK is doing now is COMPLETELY HIS CHARACTER! He is the Ruthless Kamina! I would like to add that, he is the only character who has not been out of character till now!πŸ˜† assuming he faked all that Rishbala moments.😊 He has been ruthless, egoist, selfish, daring dark super hero. He doesn't think twice before spoiling a girl's image. He doesn't think twice before adding alcohol to the Agni of Marriage.. He is such a dark hero! So there is no point in talking about his behaviour because he is a BRAT!!!

Now coming to the point, his whole point of staging the fake love to Madhu is to take revenge on her! So if she moves on so easily is that purpose solved. I would say, today that seems to be only reason why he is chasing her happiness down and shooting them at sight!! Why else will be go and do that dance with her and put her through all that? This clearly explains why he went there after the despali conversation. The moment he felt Madhu might move on with someone else, DANG!! He has to be there to ensure his revenge plot is not spoilt and Madhu continues to bear the brunt of having slapped him!

Now, If he truly loves her he will never suspect her to have any relationship with Sultan. Love and trust go hand in hand.PERIOD!Approve
I dont' understand why he should be angry for her action if he could see how much she loves him.

So I would say HE IS YET TO FALL IN LOVE WITH MADHU!Approve

*** Edited!***

Paddy running downstairs, Sultan firing scene calling bhujang nothing much to write about.

Madhu peeping from the window with Sultan in front of her, Bhujang pointing gun on Sullu! Is there anything Symbolic in this?πŸ˜• I felt the scene very intruging. I will think about it and see if something comes up in my mind on this.

***Edited***
After mouch thought, one thing struck me - Madhu-Sultan -----> Paddo-Shammo
Does that ring a bell????

Paddo was the damsel in distress and shammo saved her gave everything in his life to her. Now I am seeing the same kind of relationship building between Sulbala... Though here Sultan is at the receiving end, the kind of relationship seems to be in the lines of Shammo-Paddo.. Paddo never trusted Shammo for a long time same with Sultan not trusting Madhu.. Shammo selflessly helped Paddo and here again Madhu is selflessly helping Sultan. I am not saying that Madhu will fall in lvoe like Shammo was in love with Paddo.. But I am very sure the day is not far when Sultan will be hopelessly in love with Madhu but will never express it.. I am looking forward to their relationship to build... But i am very sure its going to be in the lines of Shammo-Paddo MINUS love from Madhu side..

**Edited ***

Now the Precap - Huh! I mean there is a limit to butcher a character. Why is Madhu taking gun in her hand!πŸ˜• Mistakes are acceptable but not this! I am afraid this is not going to accepted by audience who saw Madhu taking the super star to the court for hit and run case. Further, this whole serial is based on that Rishbala encounter. And now CVs are showing Madhu taking Law in her own hands! not accepted!
SomeπŸ‘ to the tech team!

I just want to give a jhappi de Puppy to the camera man. It was a well shot scene with perfect capture of the emotions of the characters. I am so happy for one thing. The close up shots of both the leads were so good. Its only because they are DD, Vivu and AR that we can enjoy such close shots... I mean the fine hairlines are visible man! but these 3 totally deserve those shots like noone else in the telly industry!

As usual AWESOME acting by Vivu, DD and AR. Great execution by the CVs! But writers need to do something about the way they are having Madhu make mistake after mistake!

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ankita..
 And you said it.. we all are trying to convince ourselves iin one or the other...

When Madhu cried and for the first for RK.. when he got shot... that time they used the song Teri deewani..  honestly i was not convinced... and when she went against Shammu when she tried to kill RK... i didn't like it either.. but then i thought what i need is to enjoy the show.. so i tried to find positive things and convinced myself its gonna be good...  Madhu don't like to go against humanity at any cost.. she won't even think to hurt anyone even her enemy.. if anyone try to do that she will rebel.. no matter whether its her own Mallik... So i tried to float with the flow of the show...

So again they made me Halt by bringing the revenge track... So it was hard to digest that whatever he did to her or for her was just part of Revenge...  so I convinced myself there were some moments which happened beyond his revenge plan.. and he is still unaware why he is did those... like the hug he gave to her when she asked him where to put his father's chair in their dream home...  and many such small incidence... Agian i managed to enjoy the show...

And i gonna do the same again...  the way Madhu behaving with Sulthan.. and the way Rk  treating Madhu.. and Suthan dealing with everyone...  bcos i have no control over what they are showing... i need to change my perspective according to the way the show is progressing... and if i failed to do so...  the remote is with me i am free to skip the show any moment when i wish...πŸ˜†

Girl for the first time i am seeing to making such big post...😲 and it was Good one...πŸ‘
Edited by pennu - 11 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW Devu that was lovely Writeup...😳
I loved it... the quotes.. the pic and the title...
πŸ˜›
Dil... Sambal ja zaraa..

Congrats Devu and Dpians for the new DP...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by pennu - 11 years ago
Sunsetglow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manonids

Book mark πŸ˜Š..Will update as per ur write up😳 ...

if its Rishbala ...bhul jao πŸ˜‘  

if its Sulbala/Bala  ...I am all here ! πŸ˜›

Any other category ...it depends on how and what u write!πŸ˜†

You better read it now...😑
i have included SulBala..just for you..!!😳

Sunsetglow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pennu

WOW Devu that was lovely Writeup...😳
I loved it... the quotes.. the pic and the title...
πŸ˜›
Dil... Sambal ja zaraa..

Congrats Devu and Dpians for the new DP...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Pennu..πŸ€—
I knew you will like it...
most probably all the SulBalians here will kill me..!!πŸ˜†

(An...please hide your sword..)πŸ˜†
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Noone liked what I wrote in the page 5?
Sunsetglow thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Noone liked what I wrote in the page 5?

Wait..am still reading...!πŸ˜†

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

***Edited***
After mouch thought, one thing struck me - Madhu-Sultan -----> Paddo-Shammo
Does that ring a bell????

Paddo was the damsel in distress and shammo saved her gave everything in his life to her. Now I am seeing the same kind of relationship building between Sulbala... Though here Sultan is at the receiving end, the kind of relationship seems to be in the lines of Shammo-Paddo.. Paddo never trusted Shammo for a long time same with Sultan not trusting Madhu.. Shammo selflessly helped Paddo and here again Madhu is selflessly helping Sultan. I am not saying that Madhu will fall in lvoe like Shammo was in love with Paddo.. But I am very sure the day is not far when Sultan will be hopelessly in love with Madhu but will never express it.. I am looking forward to their relationship to build... But i am very sure its going to be in the lines of Shammo-Paddo MINUS love from Madhu side..

[/QUOTE]
Naa.. we cann't compare RK to Ballu..  Paddo went through hell..  I agree, RK broke her heart.  But Ballu is inhuman.  In Paddo- shammo case it was completely justified.  But Madhu-Sultan.. other than Aryan,  I dont see any other relationship.  Madhu looked foolish to me, when she went running n put color on him, instead of thinking abt Aryan.  The lady who stood up just hit n run case n also mukku was safe.. still she pulled RK to court.  Here he is biggest gangster n shd be given to police. If she is gr8 woman, take Aryan in her custody n give sultan to police.  Also CVs hv not justified why Madhu feels for Sultan so much...  So for me Sulbala is thumbs down always