Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's paradise#73 Dil..sambhal ja zaraa.. - Page 2

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congo shongo DPians,and welcone to Thread#73.
Devi,waiting for ure write up on Rishbala equations at this moment of time.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congraatz for the new thread
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Devu and DPians
Thanx Shahi and Azi to cheer me up and remind me this

HUGSSS

-Lehar- thumbnail
congrats for new DP thread...๐Ÿฅณ
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-pennu

Positivity.. Positivity... Positivity...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am gonna find positivity in the show... No more cribbing.. i am gonna defend everyone if needed no matter its RK.. MAdhu.. Sulthan.. PAdoo.. S3RG... Trishna...  or even Bujang... except Dipali...๐Ÿ˜† At the same time I will admit  if i see anything against my like...

About Today's Epi.. I loved it...๐Ÿ˜ƒand enjoyed it..๐Ÿ˜ณ.
In that Scene RK coloring Madhu... VD's
expression and sound modulation were perfect ...DD's response expression give additional feel..โ˜บ๏ธ Along with that wish... " Holi mubarak ho Biwi..." I felt the lost Passion in Rishbala... โ˜บ๏ธ 

good morning ppl!

rightly said pennu! after yesterday epi i wd say we shd trust in our cvs. we may not agree with certain aspects but they sure give us drama, passion n romance. what more cd we ask. we shdn't be overtly critical n fail to enjoy d episodes. overanalysing at times n dat too a tv soap, ends up losing all interest in d show. yesterday was perfect balance. i loved rishbala scene (i din't know i had missed that hum hai deewani song) - d intensity n yearing. VD was perfect in his voice n expression n DD took d scene to different level with her reactions. there was no sign of evil smirk or arrogance in that scene in RK. he seems to be more confused with his feelings than anything else. 

though i didn't like madhu coloring (did she have to do it that hard, cdn't she just throw it) but cd understand d reasons. but yesterday reiterated why iam not for sulbala. you associate with gangsters, u end up using guns. becoz of sultan, madhu brought gang war to her chawl. sultan did send everyone away. but bujang cd easily have shot ppl in his fight with sultan. to save sultan n aryan, was madhu right in endangering her innocent chawl ppl. she cd have helped them in some other way than bringing them to her place. but that is madhu. she too is human, so can mistakes. but i wd rather see her in tumultous relationship with Rk (there is atleast a chance of normal life with him) than having any kind of relationslhip wit a gangster. 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Rolzz

If I had seen that's scene as a stand alone without knowing anything about the show I would have loved it... It was perfect passion, dialogues, expression ans chemistry๐Ÿ˜Š
I would say that was KSG standard romance ๐Ÿ˜†

for me i don't think i would have enjoyed the scene that much without knowing anything about the show... i know.. RK cheated on her.. he lied to her.. MAdhu want to face him... ignore him.. but still love him.. thats what made me feel the Passion...๐Ÿ˜ณ
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
goodmorning...congrats for new thread๐Ÿ˜Š
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-pennu

for me i don't think i would have enjoyed the scene that much without knowing anything about the show... i know.. RK cheated on her.. he lied to her.. MAdhu want to face him... ignore him.. but still love him.. thats what made me feel the Passion...๐Ÿ˜ณ

'

hmmm...interesting ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on New DP!! ๐Ÿฅณ
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new DP .

Went through the last DP ... Why so much Rona dhona ...?

An's post on Madhu was beautiful . I completely agree with her . The heart wants what it wants . And it's okay to get caught up in the moment because she's only human . My heart goes out to the girl . She truly loved him with all her heart an soul and if anyone had doubts over that post sultans entry , they should just watch the sene where she looks at the color in her hands and smiles .. Gawd ..,! Damn you Rishabh Kundra .. There never was , there never will be another soul who will ever love you more .

Those who spoke in RK 's defense the previous day that it was just a passionate number and Madhubala should have backed off if she felt he was abusing her can shut up now . She tried to escape , he didn't let her . He cornered her and talked to her the way he did and she was vulnerable.. She's only human .. If she can be blamed for intigating him and behaving in the most ridiculous manner , she deserves the same defense .

The scene was very intense . Both actors did their job very well .
I can't get over how ridiculously fabulously stunningly unbelievably beautiful DD 's eyes are ..! I'm floored . No wonder the dialogue writers of all her shows have lines written for how pretty and expressive her eyes are .