adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
how woll mohan feel when he learns that megha believed guru's story??😭

he will be heartbroken to learn-megha aisa soch sakthi hai ki mohan give someone else her place😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbly_Lina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
b4 that he would b heart broken that guru broke his trust ... 😭😭
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adithyan

how woll mohan feel when he learns that megha believed guru's story??😭

he will be heartbroken to learn-megha aisa soch sakthi hai ki mohan give someone else her place😭

It will be another shock ofcourse par kya hai na..ab wo Megha ko samajh gaya hai. 
The dialogue he said on holi day to Nanhi. "Teri ma. wo tho bahut kuch bolti hai" He is kind of used to Megha behaviour now.
Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think guru will be the culprit here, megha didn't believe but guru made her believe n that's what megha told jiji also. I think Mohan will hurt for gurus action n he also hurt for megha to some extent but will sure feel the pain megha went through by knowing this from guru n even though she came to their place to help rj recover soon keeping aside all her feelings
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chinta mat karo RJ kuch karegi. Dekhlena😳
titli95 thumbnail
ya right he will be heartbroken😭 but more than guru will be punished ...megha  ka gussa toh wo phir bhi jaayaz maanlega par guru ko toh acchi khasi padegi
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I guess usey Megha se jyda Guru k jhoot bolne ka dard hg.. aftr all his bst n nly frn broke his trust..
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mohan will be heart broken, no doubt. But I hope they don't show him again feeling hurt and sad and very sad.

It would rather be nice to see that Mohan gives good slap to Guru, but realises that Guru did it out of his concern for Mohan and forgive him eventually.

And with Megha, I think Mohan might realise that inspite of the lie or half truth of Guru, Megha still helped him while nursing Rimjhim during her fever.

We can already see a lot of longing and love in Megha's eyes, her silent gazes to Mohan, in spite of her distorted information and a MU.

Lets hope to see Mohan in his angry mood who is mad at Megha for believing that Mohan married someone else and has fathered a child with that woman.

There is a good chance that Rimjhim may be the daughter of some Meera, Guru's relative or acquaintance who died after delivering Rimjhim.

Through Guru's family Mohan got he child which was adopted by him. Hence, technically Guru may not have lied.

He told the truth, Rimjhim is Meera Did's (biological) & Mohan's (adopted) daughter.

Though it was a truth half told, hence created a misunderstanding in Megha.

I really hope cvs show this to save the two of our dear characters, Megha and Guru.