Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hamaari Prem Kahaani... #3 - Page 96

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mayyo13

Just got a chance to read both chapters today aur mujhe aisi feeling aa rahi hai jaise I missed a lot of the happenings. πŸ€”

Finally you read it na...so chill😊

So the mystery around Rhea Mehra is out. It mostly happens that one decision or one action can affect so many people, so many families... But we can never really predict how one action can affect the other person. Maan's apprehension, his fear, his worry of how his decision will affect everyone is so valid, it's only natural. Geet's support for him, the way she has lifted his spirit and reinforced his confidence in him made me smile and love her all the more for being the harbour of support where he can rest and talk his heart out.

All the loose ends are gradually tying up
Yeah Maan confides in Geet his worries and Maan's Geet comforts him
Geet is no longer the weak Geet she is his rock of support😳

I can so feel Pari's conflict between her heart and her mind. She cannot leave her family in their time of need but yet she knows they have done wrong. But she is very innocent to start believing whatever Ayesha is trying to tell her. Vicky needs to handle Pari with care and concern rather than anger and frustration.

Vicky is impulsive at times but he will make sure Pari is safe😊

I'm glad that Annie has revealed the truth to Geet about Alana and her own plan so now - if there was any doubt left in Geet - it has been cleared.

Loved it Heytal! 😊 

Thank you so much Maari for the lovely comment
Glad u liked it
πŸ€—

Edited by heytal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: heytal

Mali glad to have you back yaar
πŸ€—

Its ok yaara I understand
Will be waiting 
πŸ˜ƒ

PS :Waiting for u to update soon
πŸ˜›

awww!!!!!! u havent seen πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ ve updated... JWM last month.. DHS twice this week.. n BV last week πŸ˜‰ go enjoy!!!! n haan just a couple of days.. n ll b flooding ur threads :P πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰