Punar Vivah 04.04.13 WU - AarYa on PV Mission ;)

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyyy everyone... 😃
me back.. like last Thursday.. I'm back here with this Thursday's written update.. 😃
I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.. 😃

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paridhi says.. Yash bhaiya.. we take care of Bauji.. when he doesnt want to stay with us.. what can we do..

Yash says.. all took care of me.. Pankaj bhaiya and Pratik , u used to stay all time with me.. Maa gave me all the love.. Bhabhi u loved me like small brother.. but even then i was lonely.. parents and siblings stay with you but not partner.. a partner is one who fills the gap, who stays with you..

Aarti says.. I agree with Yash ji.. whats loneliness even amongst all is I know very well.. I am thankful to Pratik bhaiya, Shobha maa and all of you that u got me remarried to Yash ji and got happiness back to our lives.. we now have to give that happiness in Bauji's life.. thinks of Bauji.. his happiness.. he's refusing but we can make him agree.. hes alone.. we have our families.. but hes lonely after Gayatri maa.. isnt it our duty to fill that gap.. keep once yourself on that place, May God not do anything like this to us.. but being humans, we should understand..

(Totally loved Yash and Aarti's dialogues.. bringing an important social message.. and dialogues that can sure put people into thoughts... 👏

All go into thinking..

Ishita thinks.. they have gone all behind it.. i'm afraid if they agree..

Ishita says to Bua ji in a low voice.. Bauji will agree.. but society..?

Bua ji says.. dont spoil all's brain.. society will raise fingers..

Yash says.. u think about society not ur brother..

Bua ji says.. i care bout my brother and thats why m saying.. fingers will be raised on him..

Pankaj says.. now.. finish this talk.. just take this thought out of your mind..

Yash says.. no.. my Bauji is more imp than the society..

Pankaj says.. stop it.. Bauji was right.. even if we agree because we love you.. but what will society say..

Yash says.. i will talk to society about this.. take all of it on me.. but wont let my family suffer..

Bua ji says.. ok fine try what ur thinking.. tomorrow in Holi Sneh milan.. talk of it and see what society says..

Aarti says.. ok fine.. tomorrow it will be decided of Yash ji's love for his Bauji wins or the backward thinking of society..

Ishita thinks.. what will they do tomorrow..?

All leave.. Yash reassuringly smiles at Aarti..
--------------------------------------------------------------

Akash is enjoying with friends singing..

One friend asks.. who was that slim girl in your house..

Akash gets angry and holds his cheeks.. she is my niece.. elder brother's daughter.. stay away...

Other friend says.. Akash let it be.. she is our niece too..

Akash gets a call.. he says.. control your eyes..

Akash goes..

Friends talk that his bhabhi was saved not his niece...

(loved how they finally showed Akash's humane side which is being suppressed by Ishita's evil these days... 👍🏼 )

Yash and Aarti are holding hands as in joint..

Yash says.. dont worry Aarti ji.. we have got a plan and the society will agree with us..

Aarti says.. yess.. not only the society but also the family... waah Yash ji.. u r so intelligent..

Yash says.. so u considered me stupid..

Aarti says.. yess.. a bit..

Both laugh...

Ishita sees this and thinks.. so happy? did they get a great idea?

Yash says.. i can laugh only this much Aarti ji.. 😛

Aarti goes forward and gives a file to Yash and says.. memorize all this..

ishita comes there and says.. in all this .. Aarti, u forgot to take the milk..

Aarti says.. thank you.. but u didnt have to do this..

Ishita says.. your own do it for your own... Yash ji, other agre or not.. I agree that Bauji's punar vivaah should happen.. but what about the society.. anyways.. let me know if u need my help...

Yash says.. u r right.. wo actually...

Aarti says.. thank you.. good to hear this.. but for now we dont need help..

Yash looks surprised..

Ishita turns to leave and purposely pulls the glass down..

Aarti and Yash start cleaning it.. Ishita picks up that paper and sees it, there was written, Aarti ji loves Yash ji..

Ishita looks at Aarti..

Ishita says sorry and leaves..

Yash says.. Ishita is so nice.. she wanted to help and u bluntly refused.. she must have felt bad..

Aarti says.. yes.. but tomorrow is so imp.. we should take a risk..

yash says.. so u think involving Ishita is risky?

Aarti says.. no i didnt mean that.. but the point is someone at home only doesnt want this to happen.. remember when we wanted to talk of Bauji's punar vivaah.. only that day all that happen.. that Gayatri maa's mangalsutra in Radha maa's neck.. Radha maa cant do this.. so it has to be someone else from home..

yash says.. so who do u think can do it?

Aarti says.. i dunno.. letz concentrate on tomorrow and we have to make society broad-minded so that next time someone wants to color his/her life, society doesnt stand in way..

(Fantastic scene.. loved the little AarYa scene.. I love you by Aarti.. 😉 Also loved how Ishita couldn't come between Yash and Aarti because they are together and the point where Yash was slipping, Aarti caught and managed... 😃 ❤️ )

Akash enters room singing when he sees Ishita standing..

Akash says.. u didnt sleep? u r totally night person.. u dont sleep..

ishita says.. what do u have to do.. enjoy with friends.. but u dont have anything to do with what is happening at home..

Akash says.. always when i come this stupid thing..

ishita says.. yess.. u got money and all but not respect.. thats why u didnt get that happiness..

Akash says.. I am happy .. Akash Scindia has everything..

ishita says.. agree that Yash gave u everything just like that..

Akash looks away..

ishita says.. nothing has gone wrong.. there's still time.. paridhi, pratik, Vidhi bhabhi Pankaj bhaiya.. even Bua ji will be with us..

Akash says.. what do u mean..

Ishita says.. there's going to be a holi sneh milan where Yash is going to talk about your Bauji's and Maa's punar vivaah.. u can use this situation..

Yash is looking at something in the laptop...
Aarti goes forward and keeps her hand on Yash and says.. Yash ji show me also..

Yash says.. ouchh Aarti ji..

Aarti says.. acha.. i just kept my hand on yours and u are shouting.. u make me feel like I have gone heavy and fat..

It is shown that Aarti's feet is actually on Yash's legs..

Aarti shuts up and Yash with difficulty says.. I was trying to say.. your feet is on mine..

Aarti takes it away and says.. haww.. u were also quiet from this much time...

Yash says.. its ok.. missy.. fatty..

Aarti says.. u called me fat... u wil lbe punished for this.. u pick me in your arms and put me on bed..

Yash from behind tries to get away..

Aarti says.. dont try to run..

yash says.. i was only preparing..

Yash picks up Aarti and puts her on bed saying.. u have gone so light Aarti ji..

Aarti sits into the blanket..

Yash says.. so say.. ur superman is stil the same right?

Aarti says.. no.. first wear the red underwear above...

Yash smiles and tickles Aart saying.. Aarti ji.. u have gone so naughty...

(OMG.. what a cute cute AarYa scene.. Superman ji lifting his Fatty ji and Aarti ji getting naughty with her Yash ji.. just sooo cute.. loveeeddd it... 😃 ❤️

Morning scene:

Pankaj says.. we will have to stop Yash..

Pratik says.. but bhaiya wont listen...

Pankaj says.. we wil have to explain him... he doesnt understand what hes going to do..

Bua ji says.. who do u want to explain.. Yash and Aarti went away from home in the morning itself..

Pankaj says.. ohhh.. Yash will never listen.. he doesnt understand what hes going to do..

Akash says.. what happened bhaiya... and chotu, why are u so tensed.. and where is Ram ji.. didnt see him today...

Bua ji says.. Yash has gone to talk about bhaiya's punar vivaah..

Akash says.. ohh.. own blood is own and other blood remains other...

PRECAP:

Pankaj says.. we should take Bauji or else Yash will create another scene.. and he will talk of Bauji's loneliness and pain and say thats why he wants to get this puanr vivaah done..

Papa S hears it and says.. i wont let Yash do this again.. after this, he wont ever bring up thsi topic again..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do hit LIKES... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sounds like an awesome episode 😃

Thank you Abby 🤗
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Abby, for the quick WU😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the WU, Abby ! 🤗
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Dah They Dint Shut The Door Again 😡 Rite ...How Will They Seems Like Busy In Holding Each Other ...
I Love You Arthi You Are Really Smart ...to Sho Away Ishitha ...😉...
OMG So Cute Scenes Between Arya ..I M Cursing Myself For Not Watching It ...[;^(]...
Thanks For The Update Abby Janu ...
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for awesome WU👏 Edited by Flag - 11 years ago
Surish thumbnail
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update
1a2s3d4f thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, can't wait for snakeytha to be exposed, Arti is on the right track, soon she'll know who is behind the sabotage of sp PV 
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice written update..love it..thanks