Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hello ppl Smile how r u all ? just came here to say hello hi ...dint know what to write or post Confused but still writing ...cant help it old habit lol ...

ya ya feeling VERY SAD when u dont find ktlk at 11 now ...never thought i will miss the show that much ..but damn i am missing it too much ...may be bcoz there is not any other show i watch with that interest ..Confused or may be bcoz ktlk was a part of our life for  more than a year ...itni easily kaise bhoolenge Cry very sad feeling .

Tried to join some other forum but nah ...felt so odd Confused THIS IS OUR HOME . 

just came to know that Ek hazaron ...show on star plus completed their 400 epi ...that show started with ktlk on same day ...agar aaj ktlk hota to uske bhi 400 epi hote Ermm

sharad n kittu r still enjoying on their vacations ..or hum yahan udaas hai lol . 

TRP ji bhi utni hi hai jitni pehle thi ..chalo glad that loyal viewers was with the show till the end Clap 

ok guys take care ...agar mujhe kuch intrstn post ka idea aata hai then i will post ...tab tak ke liye cya .

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

YessopmehrjjahanaaraShobha4496MyKritikaneelimapn4aryanppArmu4evassss97jayasree.raoSukhmani05LuvRanJiRoza_DUMithalee02sonyjknumAnjani9mudraswathiaardhanrrdsusuku_07debaparna77nidhirohanttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hello :)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hello Shikhaji Big smile Good to see you in forum!!

Yeah, days seem so dull & we all are feeling sad w/o ktlk and kritsha aka AshNi but our forum is just like a caring family that everyone tries their bit to keep spirit alive & cheer up other members!! Am feeling so proud & happy to be fan of ktlk & kritsha and part of our forum. Embarrassed And, I havent peeped into any other forum but I agree with ya that the homely feeling that we get here in ktlk forum; might not get anywhere else...

U also do drop in sometimes at least!! Will look fwd. to getting posts from u!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MyKritikaneelimapn4SHIKHA19Roza_DUsonyjknumaardhan

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Good to cu Shikha.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MyKritikaSHIKHA19Roza_DUaardhanttrocks

LuvRanJi

IF-Dazzler

LuvRanJi

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
hey Shikha ..glad to see u here Smile and miss the show terribly OuchOuchOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MyKritikaSHIKHA19Roza_DUaardhanttrocks

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Shikha we all are missing ashni badly,looking forward to some posts from u as well

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Roza_DUaardhanttrocks

MyKritika

MyKritika

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19aardhanttrocks

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Shikha, glad to see u here..
Looking forward to your post..

SHIKHA19aardhanttrocks

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Hello Shikha. Good that you popped in, glad to see you. Tongue  We are all very much here, and just like you none of us want to go anywhere else. Missing Ashni and KTLK and we just keep talking about different things in the show. Smile  Come often and yes, will be waiting for your post. 

neelimapn4SHIKHA19ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top