Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
What a contrast!!! One beendani CHORNI tou second beendani Thanedarni LOL

One is bent upon ruining the Rathi Parivar's IZZAT, reputation and what not.

One is bent upon bringing laurels and accolades to Rathi Parivar.

One is bent upon ruining the relationships and the other is bent upon changing the society and its thinking.

Has anyone seen that much contrast in one family??? I doubt...but that is what we see in Rathi Parivar.

Well CHORNI went to "jail" and chakki peesing and paapad belling ROFL

Why Emily's thinking bulb not lighting up?? After all she is a MAKE-UP artist and she can fix Maasa's beautiful face Ouch...I think CV's stretch it as far as possible before throwing the solution in. Tomorrow we will see Emily's first step towards gaining recognition in Maasa's eye. Someone will suggest she is a MAKE-UP artist and Emily will bring her expertise to make Maasa the most beautiful woman anyone has ever seen in her SAMAAJ Smile.  Maasa is like a KID Big smile who is still sweet sixteen though she is celebrating her 50th anniversary LOL

Bhabho travelled all the way from Pushkar to village...but her thought TRAIN is still stuck in 3 MATKAS ROFL 

Arre Bhabho...Rathi Parivar ki jab IZZAT hee toot jayegi then MATKAS todne mei koi majaa nahi ROFL

Edited by timepass - 04 April 2013 at 10:39am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

amandajoy33ishupadmasjnpCoffeegirl123b2011akku8910-Ramya--sakshi-vish.narenslodkagilaUMDULuminous_Linsnitish95-Liebe-thala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chorni aur Thanedarni" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
nice topic once again time pass
bhabho has lost her brains 
maasa effect , she always thinks when maasa is going to poke her next
i am liking this side of bhabho for a change

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011timepass

slodkagila

IF-Dazzler

slodkagila

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
What an epi it was? TerrifyingAngry

How cv's show us different characters.
Emily - what a character. This reminds me nothing but HASTE MAKES WASTEConfused
Whatever she does, its her hastiness. How she decided to leave the Gaav. Simply disgustingAngryHow can she expect maasa to let go her & forgive at once.Confused Well she is speaking about self respect.Confused Where does this aspect go when repeatedly mohit insulted her & denied her child's identity.Angry I would say by momily's act only the unborn child's respect is going.AngryOuch

Kajiri & her mystery smile oh no. I'm scared to see these type of characters.Ouch

Surya once again blamed for everythingConfused. Fine but that matka challenge reminder is unnecessaryOuch. I love bhabho but if cv's continue to show her like this i would end up hating cv's not bhabho.Angry

Liked sandy's speech both with bhabho & emily.Clap

Meena & her antics were just fillers. I expected something to go against her strongSleepy but cv's save her every time.

One question on my mind

Where does the real culprit mohit go in between all these hungama?

It seems like cv's want to drag till the maha episode on 20 april 2013 oh noD'oh

Edited by shbhn3 - 04 April 2013 at 10:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yiningb2011timepass-Liebe-

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
In all these hungama, Mohit goes with Chotu and that other boy to play ...CHIDIYA UDD, TOTAA UDD Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SARAYU_DABH-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
where u gone these days uncle ji.Shocked..missed u na and ur post...Evil Smile

k..

nice take on today's epi...its very good epi..bhabo still in her avatar.oh..D'oh..

sandy handled emily was quiet good with help of suraj...have to applaud sandy for that..wShockedho said emily is like sandy 2.Question...sandy's never say attitude and how she stands for rightCool.seen emily as coward..but after sandy's encouragement,she gains her courage to face maasa.Shocked..wow thats our sandy.Embarrassed...i must say,loved suraj's acting Shockedesp eye talking with sandy...both did superu...Day Dreaming.

b2011timepass

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

where u gone these days uncle ji.Shocked..missed u na and ur post...Evil Smile

k..

nice take on today's epi...its very good epi..bhabo still in her avatar.oh..D'oh..

sandy handled emily was quiet good with help of suraj...have to applaud sandy for that..wShockedho said emily is like sandy 2.Question...sandy's never say attitude and how she stands for rightCool.seen emily as coward..but after sandy's encouragement,she gains her courage to face maasa.Shocked..wow thats our sandy.Embarrassed...i must say,loved suraj's acting Shockedesp eye talking with sandy...both did superu...Day Dreaming.
I was at a conference...

I will not address u as BABY because I promised not to...though u still addressed me as UNCLE JI ROFL
I liked today's episode as Sandy was in command with her commander-in-chief (Suraj). The way they both put sense in Emily was so nice to see.

I am sure tomorrow Sandy will suggest Emily to do Maasa's make-u and this will be one step in the right direction Smile

Edited by timepass - 04 April 2013 at 12:39pm

b2011-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by timepass

I was at a conference... 
I will not address u as BABY because I promised not to...though u still addressed me as UNCLE JI ROFL
I liked today's episode as Sandy was in command with her commander-in-chief (Suraj). The way they both put sense in Emily was so nice to see.

I am sure tomorrow Sandy will suggest Emily to do Maasa's make-u and this will be one step in the right direction Smile

oh k k...busy man...then call me as beta...Embarrassed

commander...hahhaLOL,...hello SIR...K SIR...LOL

hmmm. thats y cvz  showed emily, messing all scenes...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

timepass

Goldie

timepass

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
so udnis...are you male or female???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top