Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
OS__Tum Ho Pass Mere

It was a beautiful day with a pleasant atmosphere.cold breezes blowing. Everyone busy with their work and enjoying the freshness in the weather inside the chaturvedi house, but sona was all sad and didn't wanted to reply to anyone's questions. Bindiya talking to darshana about her new beauty products and wanting to know what sona has to say but our darling housewife seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. Darshana and bindiya did'nt even thought of why sona was reacting in that way and kept on their discussion.25 Missed calls of kanhaiya on the phone but sona with a upset mind kept staring at the phone. The call again came but sona does'nt reacted. Kanhaiya was worried at the police station as her sona was not happy and not even receiving his call then how could he work seriously.Bajrangi kept instigating and hulchul even wondered but kanhaiya was all lost in thoughts as to how he can cheer up his beautiful wife and if she is angry with him.Sona goes to her room and starts looking up at the marriage photos of her and kanhaiya's wedding and slightly a smile comes on her face. She remembers the day she entered the house with kanhaiya and now here she got so many relations here. Sona had a good feeling from inside her heart but still something was lacking and she has some pain deep inside her heart.

The day passed by and it was night.All members already had went for sleep and sona was waiting for kanhaiya to come. She was happy that after a very long day she will get to see her husband who she loves to the core, more than anything in the world. She set the dinner and her eyes were on the door itself. She was angry with kanhaiya but without seeing him how can see be happy. She decided not to talk to kanhaiya and only serve her duty as a wife. Finally kanhaiya came and seeing his sonaji he smiled. All his tiredness of the day, the cases and all, he forgot everything seeing her and sona has a lot of questions in her eyes for kanhaiya but she thought if kanhaiya will find out. She looked down ignoring him and served him the dinner.kanhaiya wanted to give his explaination as why he was late but sona stopped in between and asked him to eat otherwise the dinner will get cold.kanhaiya felt bad at heart and he asked her about her phone. Sona says that she was busy so did not checked up. Kanhaiya noticed the paleness of her face and got upset seeing his sonaji sad, he offered her a bite, sona says that she already had taken her dinner. Kanhaiya got really upset. Sona did'nt said anything and kanhaiya with a heavy heart took only one chappati and said that his stomach is full now..kanhaiya thought something in his mind. Sona thought to herself as why with time much of the things have changed. How can he think that I can eat without him but then she realizes that now-a-days her husband is so busy with his work that he does not have time for her.No time to look at her or a small single moment to talk with her. The cold winds started to blow.Looked like as it had to rain that day.kanhaiya entered the room and looked up at the mirror and started talking to himself. He wanted to know as why her wife does not wanted to talk to him and lied about the dinner.He decided to talk to sona whenever she comes to the room. Kanhaiya has a feeling that due to his busy schedule and police station duties as he was busy these days and because of that he and sona had not spent time together. He thought as this can be only the reason and waited for sona to come.

When sona did not arrived for long, kanhaiya went to search for her in the house, the kitchen and the hall but he could not find her. Next he decided to search the terrace and there he goes to see that his beautiful wife was picking up out the clothes from the ropes. It was about to rain. He can not see her sona being sad and kept looking at her. Sona also lost in thoughts and taking out the clothes slowly. Next sona tried to pick up a saree but from back of the saree comes kanhaiya. He decided to cheer up her wife at any cost. Sona ignored him and kept on picking up the clothes. Kanhaiya in the name of help came to sona and says that he will help her.Sona doesn't said anything.kanhaiya started his talk looks like the weather is all set for romance for the couples.All are happy but there is a girl,The most beautiful smile she has..but looks like she is sad.why is she sad I want to know.Sona is silent and busy with her work.kanhaiya carries on to say that even the moonlight is nothing in front of her face, when she smiles then everything glows,and one is lucky to have that girl in his life and sonaji I am that happy man but why are u sad in such a beautiful moment..what I have done..sona is still silent and suddenly it starts to rain slightly.Mild drops of water in the breeze. Sona started rushing her work and quickly started picking up the clothes. Kanhaiya says that he will help and no need to rush. They start picking up and in hurry sona ran and her leg got strucked in a near by saree and she was about to fall when kanhaiya catched hold of her and sona falled over the strong arms of kanhaiya.Sona looked up at kanhaiya, secured and kanhaiya had a intense passion in his eyes. How suddenly they were lost in each others eyes.kanhaiya kept staring at sona and sona was deep looking into his eyes..even the whether was favouring the intense love to glow. With winds blowing by,darshana's duppata falled all over them and they kept looking at each other..sonaiya were lost in the tum ho pass mere moment..all of sona's anger vanished looking up at the intense love in kanhaiya's eyes for her. She has known that kanhaiya was busy these days and he loves her truly but it was only that she as a wife wanted her time from his husband's busy schedule..Finally sona feels a pain in her foot and she came in senses.kanhaiya too came out from that beautiful moment and wished if the moment had never ended.Sona removed the dupaata and was about to move but she couldn't as her foot had twisted due to the strucked saree.Sona tried hard and kanhaiya wanted to help her but she didn't wanted his help at the moment.Yes her anger was all lost but still she decided not to show it to kanhaiya by now. She struggled but she found that kanhaiya picked her up in his arms gently and they both again shared an eyelock. She was lying in arms of her man. All secured. Sona said that she does not want any help and she will manage and this time kanhaiya made her stop and says that a person feels everything by the heart and the whole world knows that your heart is with me and about mind, sonaji I know the reason as to why u are upset with me but I promise that I will all try hard to give u time..a time for only the two of us.

Sona was touched at his words and realized as to how lucky she is to have a husband like him..she had a slight smile on her face..kanhaiya taking her up in his arms asks her to take out all clothes .sona did so. Finally taking up sona with the clothes, kanhaiya passed up the gallery both still looking looking up at each other and then they came to the room. Kanhaiya placed sona on the bed and took out the first aid box. Kanhaiya gently started applying her the ointment an sona was all staring at him with love..sona felt herself as the most luckiest girl on the earth. Kanhaiya looked up at sona and said that she has the right to be upset from him but it is only that I can bear your anger but can't see u upset. Sona tried to say something when kanhaiya stopped her and asked her to wait while he returns..kanhaiya took away the clothes and after some moments he returned with a dinner plate. Sona was surprised to see this and kanhaiya took a bite and offered her. sona was surprised and ate it and then she cutely asked him as how he knew that she didn't ate anything . kanhaiya says that he is her soulmate and all he knows that her sona will never do a thing which his kanhaiya doesn't likes and he knows his sona more than her. U can never eat anything without me and not only it is about eating but u can not even live without seeing me as we share a bond which is something extraordinary or so can say very precious sona smiled at his words and said that she is the luckiest wife ever..both sona and kanhaiya smiled at each other and then kanhaiya fed his sona and sona also fed some bites to kanhaiya as without her today he did not took his dinner well..both took up the dinner and then kanhaiya placed up the plate aside and made sona sleep comfortably. Kanhaiya also went to sleep on the other side and switched of the table lamp..both looked up at each other with love and then kanhaiya sweetly said gud night to sona and they both slept with a feeling of love and happiness..the feeling of closeness of the one u love completely.

SmileIts my first OS in housewife forum and i am not gud at writing.still i hope u will all like it. ..NERVOUSConfused and yes still happy for writing an OS...waiting for the responces..All positive or Negative comments are welcomed...and if u like then please click the LIKE button. Finally this lazy sona wrote one...haha Happy...Do comment guys and do tell as i should write in future or notTongue

Edited by sonali.singh - 05 April 2013 at 12:07am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanahilsharon5maaneetkimeetFaayey-VishaD-Rashmi04nascostarsanjanaak75karsuhOhmyjerryworldJalebiGirlHeart_Hacker-.King-Of-KingsSurishlove_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS__Tum Ho Pass Mere" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
good one dear:)
loveed their romance and their fights:)
u have captured their emotions really well and u don't seem like ur an amateur writer.. keep up the good work buddyBig smile

Edited by nasco - 04 April 2013 at 11:45am

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Well done Sonali ! Luved the detailing. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__Sonali__

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

WoW thanks for liking

nasco

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Well done Sonali ! Luved the detailing. Smile

Thanks for liking Anu

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

WoW thanks for liking

nope my pleasure.. i should say thnx for writingTongue

__Sonali__

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali.singh

WoW thanks for liking

nope my pleasure.. i should say thnx for writingTongue

O ho...best compliment for me.

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
sonali u should write more often...i really did enjoy reading this!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top