ARHI FF~Hierarchy~ Th#2~ (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 104

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehasupnfan

Alright!! I so read all of it one go! I gotta give you credit for writing new stories everytime! This is such a refreshing concept!! I gotta ask , are you very aware of what happens at a club/gym or the boxing world? Because this fic is very detailed! :) Aww thanks so much for the compliment sis. Embarrassed I do try my best.
Now about this AMan...I ain't sure what to make of him. Sometimes I hate him...then I think he isn't all that bad!! That's exactly the feeling I wanted to create. If it helps, I like Aman's charatcerWink
I love how Payal and Arnav seem to have come to a truce! And also..Payal as a boxer? That's an awesome spin to things! LOVE IT!! yay!!!
Out of curiosity I wanted to know...will Shyam play a role in this fic? He's been mentioned only once...so was wondering!  Can't reveal too much...Wink

Thank you for the PMs :) I'm looking forward to more!  

gift
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nehasupnfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARHI FF~Hierarchy~ Th#2~ (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsydyanaviabhismritigemanonymous1906baby2012suganya91Petunia11noushiriraniushaasifa_5025xhebaaaxsamenamdm2013seemaaryannoureen.shahmalar3sangeethbalaBentleytracy1191sweetfairy007addicted16sreeanshuArmelaanamika00fanfollowerardy03inluvwivARHIsomeoneipkvoldemortARSHI_FAN11saj111vini96unna_178truptscoolneel123cutie13agshilpamilhanrdforfunsahanaipkkndbarunmaniacmadhuishqTamaruhasheyarshi_sonakparidhiambika94AshgDimz13chibisukenissoTeriGalliyan.sessyashishjaoreevrydayirabbaveanarshilovespellsaarah96rana5hiuytlmsweetnoniangel_prachividya.sanjayrainyday3000rockingsoniTirtharupaAlai123vinu.srarchnahardik123luvbugaaradhaya1688AneesahJabeenarshisireeAbdulloveIPKKNDsaga_twilightzeediaAshakalyanikaur94Apoorvaranipepples_joysunitikapoorpenny25saakhi01fairy_stardustranjanatripathiEnchantresstashi26sinceremeTitaliya1234YaSha0512Sanaya.BarunGayurajPhoenixTearssanjana yadavIPKKNDkaur92arhi101dhanyacAmanramkirti123bridgeofdreamsswatim318Samyxxemistryphillips_2909pooja102.crazzy4arshi.sana11bhaktiii-BaRul-ParAz-rini_katdesisweetheart9shonagudiacaskerChandni..dieforasravni_barunsruthickCrazy_soulrulamaadithyanCountingStarsxEccentricadrunkiiebabeArjuhisisLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..applesauce.Akorshishalini_s_disha_dumasmishti_17sweetdesireRasgulla_spNichussvandana.sagar

chibisuke

chibisuke

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Res
*edit*

Shocked OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!
I am Hyperventilating.. Shocked Am I REALLY the FIRST Day Dreaming one to like and comment!!!???? Shocked Shocked
Dancing*Dance dance dance* Party

Yay!!!

Coming to the update...
Thanks for the PM, Zara!!

I was nodding off while studying Sleepy, when I saw the email about your update (PM) and suddenly- my head shot up Shocked! I am sure I won't be feeling sleepy anymore! LOL

Finally, Khushi knows that Mr. Arnav Gentleman Raizada was watching out for her at the party..Ouch And obviously, she would find it confusing. Confused The gal is confused at her own reactions, she sure will be confused at HIS actions! LOL LOL Payal rocks!!!!

I hope Shakthi bhaiya also gets to know Confused.. but its okay as long as Arnav is winning people over.. Mr. Gupta likes him (but not personally), Payal is friends with him now..Smile

In. Your. Face. Aman! Nuke
Who carried Khushi? Dancing ARNAV. Yeah! Party

Loved that scene.. and it was interesting to know that Arnav understood the difference between Khushi ignoring Wacko him, and Khushi not even noticing him Dead.. I liked the fact that he gave her space instead of hounding her for answers and explanations.. And did not try and push her into being friends with him.

And I hope that Arnav and Khushi don't have a hate-guilt-love relationship..and have a healthy one, instead! Big smile

Good work, Zara!!!! Clap

P.S.: Is it just me, or did you change the fonts? Looks good, anyhow!! Smile

Edited by hmtxyz - 06 April 2013 at 6:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDkaur92-Zara-

AbdulloveIPKKND

Goldie

AbdulloveIPKKND

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Awww I love this chapter.
*Sigh* they are getting close to each other but if Khushi find out that it was the best then she will get mad at him.
He sure is falling for her but I am sure she will think that he was doing all this for the bet.
He will feel guilty for himself.
Poor him.
I hope she find out about the bet soon and there won't be anything wrong.

Edited by AbdulloveIPKKND - 06 April 2013 at 6:20pm

someoneipk-Zara-

kparidhi

kparidhi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Aww..they are truly falling for each other ...khushi admits to herself that she feels different around Arnav ..I just wish that that stupid bet would not have come in between.the best thing about today's update was that however smart khushi becomes, you have retained few things in her character one of them being her clumsiness and day dreaming, LOL which is super sweet..and thanks for the update.

Edited by kparidhi - 06 April 2013 at 6:31pm

someoneipk-Zara-

ShikhaKhushi

IF-Rockerz

ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Nice one!!! Khushi is Khushi, a total Klutz who keeps daydreamingLOL. And Arnav is Arnav, the one who catches her, carries her, gets worried for her and also get irritated with her...Day Dreaming Hayye! I so wish I had someone like Arnav too, because I'm no far from Khushi in the Klutz-Daydreamer Department, and I get so hurt coz there's no one to hold me...OuchROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

someoneipkkparidhi-Zara-

YaSha0512

IF-Dazzler

YaSha0512

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Wow Fab update
So the struggle between khushi head n her heart has begun
Shes Still so confused about how she feels for him n she hates being confused
Plus now i think Arnav is really smitten
Just hope her bros not around when Arnav confesses his feelings n she finds out bout bet
Anyways thanks for pm plz continue soon n keep the pms comin

someoneipk-Zara-

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hmtxyz

Res
*edit*

Shocked OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!
I am Hyperventilating.. Shocked Am I REALLY the FIRST Day Dreaming one to like and comment!!!???? Shocked Shocked
Dancing*Dance dance dance* Party aww so sweet. 

Yay!!!

Coming to the update...
Thanks for the PM, Zara!! welcome

I was nodding off while studying Sleepy, when I saw the email about your update (PM) and suddenly- my head shot up Shocked! I am sure I won't be feeling sleepy anymore! LOL awww

Finally, Khushi knows that Mr. Arnav Gentleman Raizada was watching out for her at the party..Ouch And obviously, she would find it confusing. Confused The gal is confused at her own reactions, she sure will be confused at HIS actions! LOL LOL Payal rocks!!!! Yep payal is helpful as usualBig smile

I hope Shakthi bhaiya also gets to know Confused.. but its okay as long as Arnav is winning people over.. Mr. Gupta likes him (but not personally), Payal is friends with him now..Smile his lucks getting better

In. Your. Face. Aman! Nuke
Who carried Khushi? Dancing ARNAV. Yeah! Party lol yep.LOL

Loved that scene.. and it was interesting to know that Arnav understood the difference between Khushi ignoring Wacko him, and Khushi not even noticing him Dead.. I liked the fact that he gave her space instead of hounding her for answers and explanations.. And did not try and push her into being friends with him. exactly a very different approuch from arnav...the true arnav

And I hope that Arnav and Khushi don't have a hate-guilt-love relationship..and have a healthy one, instead! Big smile wait and seeeLOL

Good work, Zara!!!! Clap thnks sis

P.S.: Is it just me, or did you change the fonts? Looks good, anyhow!! Smile i don't think so,lol...but glad you likeLOL

gift
xxx

Edited by -Zara- - 06 April 2013 at 6:50pm

chibisukearshisiree

Post Reply New Post

Go to top