Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflybuzzy.reenaholi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "phulwa epi discussion-29th aug 2011" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

buzzy.reenaholi

IF-Stunnerz

buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
waiting for DM linksDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the thread Dolly.Smile

That's the epi where they find out what Shatru said about himself was true if I'm not wrong? Sorry, haven't seen it again yet but hope I can soon.Tongue

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 05 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Thank you for the thread Dolly.Smile

That's the epi where they find out what Shatru said about himself was true if I'm not wrong? Sorry, haven't seen it again yet but hope I can soon.Tongue
yeah ami. but he was got beaten up by babu 4 hurting phulwa unintentionally. do watch this epi. its really funny & 2 the same time u feel pain 4 phulwa & if we see the future then also bit sympathy 4 abhay that how much he also bore the insults & slaps 2 acheive his mission.Smile

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Just started watching and its so sweet! Haye Phulwa can't stop thinking about our cute Shatru? Haha, Phulwa tu pheli meeting mien was a goner! That was the magic of Shatru! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15beebutterfly

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
yeah i agree wid u!! she was really so concerned 4 him even tho she didn't luv him @ that time. but the way he behaved she was touched bcoz  in prev. epi he said that "aapke hote hue bhala kaise mar sakta hun" & phulwa said'kya matlab" he said phulwa kisi nirdosh ko thode naa maar sakti hai!! i think this thing'd touched her so she felt that hes not bad prsn. just a nautunki.LOL

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
After watching these epis I feel like screaming because there can be no Abhay! God! Just look at Shatru and Ajays acting make it ten times more real. The way he stopped Babu when he started to hit him was so epic. For a moment it was only Abhay. So cool!
Abhay was about to blow his cover but he got in control. He was such a clever guy the way he tricked everyone and I loved his confidence there. He knew for sure his plan would work out and Babu and Phulwa would never be able to figure him out. 

I liked how Phulwa tried hard not to show but she was concerned about Shatru. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15beebutterfly

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

After watching these epis I feel like screaming because there can be no Abhay! God! Just look at Shatru and Ajays acting make it ten times more real. The way he stopped Babu when he started to hit him was so epic. For a moment it was only Abhay. So cool!
Abhay was about to blow his cover but he got in control. He was such a clever guy the way he tricked everyone and I loved his confidence there. He knew for sure his plan would work out and Babu and Phulwa would never be able to figure him out. 

I liked how Phulwa tried hard not to show but she was concerned about Shatru. Tongue
i complettely agree wid u!! i think he lost his cool only 2 times & only on these 2 occasions there was hint of abhay's ruthless prsnlty.
@bold so true.
and wen i watched the 1st aprt of epi on YT i.e till 5 or 6 min. it was so funny. phulwa also enjoyed his nautunki & thaswhy she was happy & i think shatru brought back that smile which she lost wid her family's death @ thakur's hands.the way he said "pitaji ko gaali mat dejeye" wen phulwa said "ullu ka patha"LOLhis expressions were  2hilarious.LOLLOL
aww our sweet shatru.Embarrassed i wish we'd gotten even if 2-3 months extnsn we wud'd such scenes after abhay got well bcoz they'd 2 show all his care & concern just in 2 weeks.Ouch

beebutterfly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top