Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
update next part soon!
and pm me wen  u update!
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was nice---

and dearie---plz dont stop, i love these updts of urs and thats what i awnna tell u. write bcoz u love it.
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was such a cute & adorable update...

LOVED IT...

I hope there is a next part to it😳
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved d update..
Shy sharon and adoring sharon is supercute..
Rey happy for his bffs..
Fab update
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww what a cute update.. The breakfast date was super sweet! And Rey omg that guy is so sweet. "Meine kuch nahi dekha." Lol. That made me grin. Nice update! I hope this has a next part to it. πŸ˜³
Swaron93 thumbnail
Part 4

"Sharon..Sharon" Swayam went after her. Sharon was not in a good mood, that much was clear but what swayam didn't understand was what had happened.  Everything had gone as usual but why was she mad all of a sudden?

"we came to school together, attended classes and went to the canteen with the gang." He spoke to himself going through their day once more in his head, god knows how many times he had gone through it in his head trying to understand what had happened to her suddenly.

"Sharon, listen to me!" He grabbed her by her arm and pulled her into the rehearsal room.

"Swayam leave me. Leave me I said!" she shouted trying to free herself from his firm grip.

"Okay fine, but tell me what happened?" Swayam asked not understanding her behaviour.

"What do you mean what happened?"

"Sharon I seriousely don't understand why you're behaving this way" Swayam asked. Sincerely confused.

"Why did you let her sit on your lap?"

"Who.. Sharon what are you saying?"

"Fine! Why did you let Ashi sit on your lap" She asked her eyes spitting fire.

"What, when?"

"Oh so now you don't remember? When we were in the canteen" She said crossing her arms, waiting for him to own up to his mistake.

Flashback

Ashi was standing close to Vicky showing him some dance move when neha came and "accidentally" pushed Ashi. Swayam was sitting on a chair near by and ashi laded on his lap.

"Sorry" Ashi said standing up immediately. Swayam brushed it off saying it's ok, unaware of Sharon madam's facial expression

"baby, listen, i.."

"Don't baby me.."

"suno to.." Swayam said chuckling.

"Clearly you find it funny..so why don't you laugh and I'll leave." With that Sharon turned and started walking to the door stamping her heels to show her anger.

"Sharon, she fell on me. What was I supposed to do?" Sharon stopped.

"I don't know'I didn't like it bus." She said turning around.

"Why"

"because.."

"why do you care?"

"Because I love you, idiot!" Sharon said pissed off by his constant questioning.

"Say that again" Swayam said shocked, surprised and immensely happy. All he had wanted was for her to admit that she still liked him, this was more that he had ever hoped for.

I love you swayam..I.. I think..no I know,  I always have but it took me a long time to realise it and for that I'm sorry."

"hey..no need. I love you too Sharon always have always will."  Swayam reassured her looking into her eyes. That was all Sharon needed to hear, she bounced off her feet and ran to swayams arms, where she knew she belonged. She hugged him like there was no tomorrow, afraid that he might leave her once more, afraid that the world might get in between them again.

Swayam felt his shirt getting wet and pulled her slightly to see her face. Her angelic face was covered with tears, he felt as if 100 daggers were piercing through his heart. He cupped her face and wiped her tears away with his thumbs.

"I love you" She whispered, overwhelmed with the emotions racing inside her.

"Always"

"Always" She repeated after him. Surrendering all that she is over to him. Swayam smiled looking in her eyes finally having confirmed what he saw in her eyes.

They stood there looking into each others eyes their lips inches apart. Sharon could feel his breath on her face sending shivers down her spine.

"Kiss me." She demanded softly, her eyes shyly cast downwards. With a smile swayam closed in on her their lips finally touching after many hits and misses. What had started as an innocent peck on the lips turned into a passionate kiss. Both of them trying to quench the thirst they had for each other. 

Edited by Swaron93 - 10 years ago
suger1993 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
yeey first comment..Just read both parts..
loved them both πŸ‘πŸ‘ good job.. hope you'll Write a New story on them soon...
Loved how Sharon told him to kiss her..so bold..😳😳
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW...this was such a cutee and adorable update..

Jealous Sharon...teasing Swayam..

Finally she admitted it...she loved him..always...

LOVELY SS dear..do write moreπŸ˜³πŸ‘

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it----

hate that it ended though. but chalo be back soon